Thread: Where to put Paracelsus stone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Where to put Paracelsus stone?

Wondering where to put my Paracelsus stone best?
    I have Expedition Recurve of potency, Necroptic Guardian Mask of Potency, Necroptic Guardian Doublet of Potency (with 2 greater gems), Elondrian Grove Ring of Celerity, Eerie Necropolis Amulet of Potency and Sacred Elondrian Pendant of Fitness. Looks like the Elondrian Grove Ring of Celerity is equivalent to Archon Ring of Potency.
    I play only PvE, so, would it be best to use it in a Ring, or weapon? Or get Blood Ruby?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I wouldn't put a para stone on any of those items you have. The advice I'm giving to all fellow casual players (i.e. the ones with one para stone) is to stash it for now, wait for the new mythic amulet and then decide depending on the level of difficulty getting this new amulet. What I mean is this: If this new amulet requires just hard farming work, then I'd wait and put my para stone on it once I get it. But if getting it is like getting a fossil in Arena (i.e. zero chance), then I'd probably put it on another item.

All in all, the best casual item worth putting a para gem on imo is the blood ruby. I wouldn't put it on any type of armor/helm (including mythics) or on legendary weapons such as expedition recurves or magma blades.

Hope this helps.