Thread: just few qustions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default just few qustions

Ok so since im "new" to this game, i dont really understand how this gear thing all works out

I know theres event weapons, the weapons from platinum shop random box, boss weapons, elite boss weapons, chest weapons.

Ok so this is where the question comes. Do these all have similar value as in attack and additional stat, or does one have higher stats in general than other?

For example does devourers bow, lurid bow, and expadition bow have higher stat than other weapos in general? This is really confusing since i dont even know where these bows are from.

So confusing since these are all level-fit generated T.T...

Another question is, what are the fire thing around character and the shining thing on people's hand? I assume its from rings or necklaces but is it from event only? Or is it from those platinum chests or from boss drops?

Thank you in advance...
    Last edited by cjswogkstkdg; 11-07-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Basically you want the weapons that give you the biggest increase to your damage stat. Bows are almost always better than daggers in that regard. Most will also give boosts to 2 of your base stats you want the bigger one to be dex and the smaller int. Boosts to crit are also very useful. Many of them also have procs which you can see by clicking on them in inventory or cs to view thier full description .
    As for where they drop most of the more desirable ones seem to only be available for gold from the cs.
    Don't know if I really answered your questions but hope it helps some.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iahwahska For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Basically there are a variety of weapons to choose from at all levels throughout the game, for a rogue there are bows and daggers most available regularly in cs apart from your very rare "Arcane" and new mythic bows/blades that drop in Locked crates. All items disregarding their lvl have different stats, so there are various bows/daggers of the same level that add different things...some add int+dex some str/dex some add a proc, crit, damage etc. Depending on which play style/build you want to use would determine which you might like to pick, some rogues prefer to be stronger (higher hp) others prefer to have more int (still giving damage and a mana boost). Rogues drink mana like babies drink milk lol! Hope this helps in answering your question, and yes different items also have the ability to add effects around the character fire/glowing/sparkles lol