Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to fight warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

do u want the best answer? play as a tank to know more about ur opponent class and how to kill them .
    u gotta know about the warriors skills and strategies then u will find the weakness points .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commander. View Post
    do u want the best answer? play as a tank to know more about ur opponent class and how to kill them .
    u gotta know about the warriors skills and strategies then u will find the weakness points .
    nothings better than experience, pro tips right here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commander. View Post
    Absolutely ^^ best advice right there...now on to finding a name for that extra character slot lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Depends on the situation. If you're fighting a team-based fight, you aim for rogue or shieldless mage and fight around warrior. If you're fighting a warrior alone, only used charged normal, charged aimshot and packs. When you see him stunned/terrorized/panicked, unleash your strongest combo (including shadow pierce). Most likely juggernaut is inactive or not being used.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm a rogue. Just don't attack during jug, stun lock him and charge ur bow often..
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How to kill tanks in two spell rotations, especially bulwark ones with tons of armor and health.
    Charge aimed, pierce
    Warrior jugs after the dmg
    Use stun pet such as slag, I use sam. The warrior is stunlocked so they cant heal which is the only thing that makes rouge vs warrior longlasting and mana draining.
    Charge aimed, pierce, nox, autos and basically get as much dmg before war heals. If you crit both aimed you win. I personally have base crit of 40%.
    If you dont kill by now, the warrior will heal and only spam autos and charged aimed. You have to all in a warrior in between heals if mana is an issue so u can spam nox and pierce if u think warrior is low. You can also use jack for mana lv 35-41 for long fights 1v1
    This is an ideal fight that works 20-30% of the time for me.
    Otherwise dont waste mana on nox, spam autos and time 3-4 charge aimed between heals to try to kill. Use packs ofc if u are going to die
    Last edited by Dogoeswoof; 11-12-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Lol do these tanks also move? You can't 2-3 shot a decent tank that knows what he's doing and actually does smthn.
    Yeah i know it. He will move but i can still kill him before 2nd hor. The most important thing i didn't run out of mana like starter said because i have crit

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogoeswoof View Post
    How to kill tanks in two spell rotations, especially bulwark ones with tons of armor and health.
    Charge aimed, pierce
    Warrior jugs after the dmg
    Use stun pet such as slag, I use sam. The warrior is stunlocked so they cant heal which is the only thing that makes rouge vs warrior longlasting and mana draining.
    Charge aimed, pierce, nox, autos and basically get as much dmg before war heals. If you crit both aimed you win. I personally have base crit of 40%.
    If you dont kill by now, the warrior will heal and only spam autos and charged aimed. You have to all in a warrior in between heals if mana is an issue so u can spam nox and pierce if u think warrior is low. You can also use jack for mana lv 35-41 for long fights 1v1
    This is an ideal fight that works 20-30% of the time for me.
    Otherwise dont waste mana on nox, spam autos and time 3-4 charge aimed between heals to try to kill. Use packs ofc if u are going to die
    I just said that on first page.