Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7 is Live!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Great update, You guys hit a grand slam, the new levels are nice and linear and gameplay flows well. Boss fights are really neat and have very nice twists to them. Scaled drops are good, making lower level pinks worth something and good to have on your way leveling up (kudos to new leveling curve). Also, the fact that oranges, greens, and purps are relevant and not just liquidation material is sweet. Crafting appears to be a great addition once the cost issue is worked out. Thank you very much for bear combo and RINGS. You guys did a great job balancing the new addition. Love the new quests and the daily quests, fun. All this for only 10 plat, great deal.

A couple suggestions:

-Drop rate seems a bit to low. More then one pink drop every three or four levels (100 games or so?) would be more reasonable.
    -Would you please, please, have an option to open up more then three quest slots, even if I have to buy an extra quest slot for 5p)
    -How about an afk button? It can be clicked on when going afk and peeps that pm you will get an instant message (customizable)

Thanks again Devs, you guys do a great job!

Kraz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

notice that now we have Five Slots for Quests. Thank the STS Gods for that.

Pink Drops should be Rare so the drop rate is fair but where are the junk items are they all Yellow and Green??? Mostly Yellow seems to me...which is strange. I think the bosses should drop a purple every time a pink every 200 times or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Positive: Well i found it very extream to fight against our own species but it was very amusing and clever, I liked that.
    Crafting- After todays update i started to see some point in crafting rather than throwing all my plat away in recipes.
    Gear- Very nice makes me look rich XD. Maybe adjust the stats(mostly the armor issues)

Negative: The Extra 6th skill rank -I really don't want to use alot of respecs on my 3 twinks as Im not used to the new change nor the majority of others. Perhaps you could give us some free respecs for 2 days like kossi said or grant each toon 1 respec to use within 3 days etc.
    Bandit King and Queen: HAvnt tried other bosses that were made stronger but I can tell you the queen is like a rock! Way too much hp like idk 30,000+?!?
    Valentines Weps: Not very good stat wise, even the int pinks only give 1m/s....

Overall: Great job, would like to see hp of queen go down and maybe some respecs to adjust. Also will there be a boss dungeon like VL and pvp map? I hope so and that guilds come next.

Edit: Sorry for complaining but I really don't like the fact that we cannot loot any junk items to liquidate from the mobs All these pots and many deathes from Fire Traps(So we have to buy tank pots) are too expensive. Forgot to mention I HATE FIRE TRAPS! When I get revved, I die straight away from blast, the crit dmg is just too high:800! Plus It doesnt really affect the mob unfairly... I think it would be great if we got full hp after respawning or be invinsible for 3 secs as this is just to darn hard on our deathes.
    Last edited by Beanmachine; 02-10-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Proud Member of AEO (PL) and Sparkling Pwnies (SL)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Does Crit mean Critical and I have got all sorts of stuff from crafting missions per the blacksmith only in Dungeon 1 I went back gained no exp and I can not do anything with all these crafting Items? I would like a better bow that has a higher damage rating other than that excellent!!! I think I play alot I am just still a rookie though so if anyone has any pointers friend me Archer-Josephba
    Warrior-Breakinskull
    Last edited by InTeRcEpT007; 02-12-2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Add some to it and spelling errors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Unband me plz

Spacetime studios plz unbanned "itouchexpert" ppl reported me 4 not playingPlz reply 2 me thanx!!!
    Last edited by itouchexpert; 02-13-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Itouchexpert, I reported you for foul foul language, you deserve to be banned.

Innapropriate language will not be tolerated! I do believe that's what it says EVERY TIME YOU LOG IN!

You got what was coming to you, and it's not as if you wherent warned, I warned you to stop before reporting.

I don't like reporting, but I really do not like people who should have their mouths washed out with soap and water!

I try and give everyone a fair chance before reporting them, I warned you...
    Last edited by DanielRH; 02-13-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I love the update it was needed but the new armor is not at all what I imagined it would be. I was hoping for sets like rift,void and cosmos if there are plans to add this it would be a perfect update.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1 week after the update, and i must say Great update.
    I like the sounds in the new dungeons, and again new bosses and tactics to kill them.

But... after 1 week you see most people going back to Keepers runs to get lvls up. There is something wrong.
    Up the XP in the sewers, its a 50+ area. you should get the best XP in the game and to encourage people, let the game drop more and better.

Ive only see 2 pinks drops (for others), it was on the first day, and 1 of them with a luck potion. Increase it pls!
    Who cares that everyone gets the item. We all want it right, there should be a guaranteed drop for at least 1 person in the team.
    And the random drops at normal enemy... never had an item... can they drop stuff?
    Level 54 -- Level 07 -- Level 50
    Ursanblessing - Icannotres - Birdinpink
    Warrior --- Mage --- Bird