Thread: Please bring the drop rate in black smoke up...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Smile Please bring the drop rate in black smoke up...

All of these maps i tried to farm on i used big luck and 3x combo/shamrock.
    Nuris Funhouse: 65 Tries nothing at all not even a valuable pink.
    Killing Aunt Emma: 29 tries my highest drop was a purple..
    Balefort Sewers: 25 Tries highest drop was green.
    And of course, black smoke mountain nest, 245 tries.
    These were in the past 3 days. I played when i woke up until 2am for 3 days straight.
    369 times killing a boss praying to get a pink thats at least 100k or more. But no, for working three days straight with a 3X COMBO and BIG LUCK, the best pink i could get is ao armor.
    I see my friends without a big luck and 3x combo getting a dam swift armor the 5th try while they haven't touched their main in months.
    You think i am lying? i will literally do a live stream for 8 hours showing you how un-lucky I am.
    Hey, I have a good idea, how about pay attention to the older games you have because remember, people do exist on PL lmao.
    Just bring up the drop rates or something, what ever you can do please.. I dont like wasting 8 hours trying to get something so small which ill never get.
    My best drop ive ever gotten was level 66 Tiki Shanks, you dont want to know how many tries that took lmao.
    It just kills me when someone just joins in at the last second getting a swift armor or red dragon when ive been trying to get that for 6 hours. they get it in 20 seconds.
    And what happen to events? Why do you think everyone quit. You guys had the nerve to take away the buffs from bear and bird. Who doesn't complain about that.
    Literally every time i see a Halloween bone helm/mantle and not a paw, i just want to un-install and delete my app store somehow.
    I know im complaining so much, but maybe the developers will brighten up and listen to what im saying.
    My friend asked me Hey! any new vanities that come out lately??? 2 days ago, and i said i hate to say it but its been almost 3 months since a new vanity came out.
    The Overlord helmet and Gem Shield which was 25 plat...
    And my last complaint is the offers on nativex.. This one pisses me off the most probally. There's a game that offers 75 plat, so i go into it and it tells me to get to a strong hold 5 or something like that. I got to strong hold 9 and nothing was there.
    Anyways, I hope you mostly hopefully change the drop rate in blacksmoke mountain and nuris funhouse. Me and my friend have never gotten ANYTHING valuable from there and in total runs we have ever done i could say 300.
    I mean all the pros quit, I havent seen a dev come on in a year. All my friends quit and now i have none of my true friends on here because of how much you guys show off al and that battle ground game. You pretty much left pl to go on its own.
    Im never checking these forums again, well, because its not worth it if you dont put anything new! Am I right or am I right...
    Anyways i hope you think it over and do something because im an inch from quitting too.
    Have fun trash talking on my thoughts!
    Dat hax..
    |(()())|
    |__V_|

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pvpfeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default Please bring the drop rate in black smoke up...

Lolol!!! Yeah the worst thing is farming a place so long just to see some lucky person who just joined the game and get a pink on the first run :'(

When I farm there are rare days where I get really lucky and get some pretty good pinks. Most of the days though I get nothing and it discourages me a lot from farming, so I applaud true farmers who can run for hours and days because I know it's not easy.

NativeX is actually pretty decent compared to the trial play they did awhile ago. Just message nativex with some screenshots and they'll award you the appropriate plat.

Your thoughts are nothing new..I've heard many express the same views
    Last edited by Giazagilur; 11-08-2014 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Can't sleep 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Giazagilur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giazagilur View Post
    Lolol!!! Yeah the worst thing is farming a place so long just to see some lucky idiot who just joined the game and get a pink on the first run :'(

When I farm there are rare days where I get really lucky and get some pretty good pinks. Most of the days though I get nothing and it discourages me a lot from farming, so I applaud true farmers who can run for hours and days because I know it's not easy.

NativeX is actually pretty decent compared to the trial play they did awhile ago. Just message nativex with some screenshots and they'll award you the appropriate plat.

Your thoughts are nothing new..I've heard many express the same views
    Can't really call them a idiot for joining a game and happening to get a pink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Can't really call them a idiot for joining a game and happening to get a pink
    LOL yeah sorry I use the term idiot very loosely. I don't mean to offend anyone. It's pretty frustrating though to see that sort of luck, although a little part of me is happy for them

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Giazagilur For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Faming takes patience and hardwork. It's all about luck and persitance.

You can increase your chances of getting a drop with combination blessings from the elf queen, she gives you 30% luck of getting a reroll.

Any elix packs you purchase with plat gives you 35% luck, or you can buy 100% luck of getting a reroll.

Lucky hats help with luck 10% - 13% ?
    The luck doesn't guarantee you a pink.

Keep farming, change your attitude towards farming. Don't expect a pink each run, if you do you will hate farming. Good pinks are rare keep that in mind.

Yes I can understand your frustration with no new content and no improvements made to our beloved game. Now we just play to catch up with good friends and just have fun. Lowering expectations and just accept it for what it is.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Not gonna lie ive gotten so many pinks randomly joining a game thats at boss XD the worst was when i looted green armor at feast running to vlod omg the people there just cussed me out while i left 2.5m richer. I do believe the drop rates have been crap lately , ive done maybe 200ish slayer runs only seeing diamonds or 76 elites. It can be demotivating but what i keep in mind is "Every purple you get , every fake pink you recieve its just one step away from striking it rich" ive gone weeks dry so your 3 days are nothing compared to me. Just keep your head up and dont complain like the new gen people "omg i farmed magma for an hour and got nothing im sooooo unlucky" -.- also not to rub it in but i legit went a few weeks with nothing dropping and decided to farm feast for the heck of it and boom looted 2 green mystery armors back to back. Lucks funny am i right? And also i always use my dailys especially on my 56 farms and endgame toons for the soul purpose of maybe getting a random pink.
    Best of luck on looting something you just have to stick with it.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

30 runs of nuri plat dungeon with my 56, one of the l76's dropped a blade steel but nothing else. Not even a crappy 2k pink. Wtf is going on sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Woa, you guys do not have any luck whenever i get a 1.5/1.25 combo i do SSC runs making 200-400k a day
    But yes agree that the drop rates at bsm are really low
    I often farm L45 ballista/trueshot they get bought like chocolate for a fat kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I can understand your frustration in farming but you have a few things incorrect.

All the pros haven't quit and Devs and Mods do come on. There were a bunch of Devs on in April including JustG (️) and we have a mod Seo come on almost everyday recently.

Maybe your friends leaving will give you a chance to branch out and make some new ones
    Last edited by angeldawn; 11-11-2014 at 01:00 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn:1904034
    I can understand your frustration in farming but you have a few things in correct.

All the pros haven't quit and Devs and Mods do come on. There were a bunch of Devs on in April including JustG (️) and we have a mod Seo come on almost everyday recently.

Maybe your friends leaving will give you a chance to branch out and make some new ones
    Silver lining!
    AL: l20 rogue : irootz l20 smurf : irootzz
    Proud gm of <Complexity>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It's all about patience and luck, if you ask me. Some people (like me) are just generally unlucky and don't get a good or even a decent pink when farming and I can't sit for more than 4 hours and play because that's arduous.
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
    Matthew 11:28

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

why not just farm more instead of crying...sts wont fix anything isnt it obvious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    April was roughly 200 days ago tho, I counted on my hand!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    April was roughly 200 days ago tho, I counted on my hand!
    And Seo doesn't even count

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Blacksmoke pink droprate is ridiculously low. Slayer included. This, coupled with the fact that the l77 ancient cav pinks sell very hard in cs make me to not want to grind like i used to anymore. So yeah...i totally agree the bsm/slayer droprate should be increased.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Marika1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ikr, forest heaven needs be risen! Omg itried 700 times got 20 pinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I agree with how fustrating farming can be. One time i was on my 300th or so run of vamp feast and the best i got so far was a 80k worth saugine bat wing, and then a noob who just reaches min lvl to enter (58) comes in with me and a couple other 77's and we kill supervisor lewis, and he gets green dragon armour. No elixir. no nothing.... I MEAN seriously...
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Just beg him tha stuff or call him nub, sometimes works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

for bsm: havent seen a 'valuable drop' in slayer (only a sharp helm) in the past 3 days. ive been run there at least 4-5 hours a day wasted for nothing by several parties. at least it was fun

for ancient: havent been there since a week now or so, but last time i got 3 essences and some other pinks (77arm and weap also) less in 3hours. everytime (more runs in a row) i join a konz run i see pinks falling.

my conclusion: pleaseraiseupslayerdropstofloodthemarketwithstarri esagainthanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    I agree with how fustrating farming can be. One time i was on my 300th or so run of vamp feast and the best i got so far was a 80k worth saugine bat wing, and then a noob who just reaches min lvl to enter (58) comes in with me and a couple other 77's and we kill supervisor lewis, and he gets green dragon armour. No elixir. no nothing.... I MEAN seriously...
    i hear you. even worse when they just "hit and run" with the drop. thats the point when i used to rage quit for a few days..