Thread: Looking for a pve guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Looking for a pve guild

Guys, I cant choose between 6-7 guilds, as to where to place my mage to farm elites and stuff on.

About me : Im a nab mage with mythic set and have allotted 11m to my 41 mage after selling a lot of my stuff

I don't know which guild to go to, to make money and what to farm in that guild, like what they do most.

Even though there are more guilds out there, I think some of the older ones are

CU, DM, ER, phoenix, eminence, unified

Im not sure about ER , eminence and CU because im worried theyre old so they may be inactive....
    and ER just had a huge amount of people leave them :/(sorry to hear that guyz)

I don't think DM and unified wont let me in because I don't pvp anymore and don't have a positive kdr, and phoenix doesn't seem like they've got too many people, only because I don't see em in towns....

Looking for advise and suggestions

ty

-Small Smurf
    Last edited by Dumbledore; 11-09-2014 at 10:44 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumbledore For This Useful Post:

Arlor- Expedition Camp, Traveller's Outpost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

i will suggest u to come join eminence bcz this guild helps a lot on elites...alsosafi and aster will help u get elite Aps too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Hmm, i just wanna say.. CU is still an active guild with kind player inside

U have to seek the time zone..

Some guild seems inactive maybe because of the time zone

Btw, ty for considering us in ur prior guild listing

[ Officer of Enigmatic ]
    [ Retired Recruiter of Chivalrous Union ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Guys, I cant choose between 6-7 guilds, as to where to place my mage to farm elites and stuff on.

About me : Im a nab mage with mythic set and have allotted 11m to my 41 mage after selling a lot of my stuff

I don't know which guild to go to, to make money and what to farm in that guild, like what they do most.

Im not sure about ER , eminence and CU because im worried theyre old so they may be inactive....

I don't think DM and unified wont let me in because I don't pvp anymore and don't have a positive kdr, and phoenix doesn't seem like they've got too many people, only because I don't see em in towns....

ty

-Small Smurf
    ER is still very much active, but we did just have quite a few members quit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hi mate, thanks for considering unified.
    Positive kdr is not a vito factor here as long as you are active and cooperative.
    Let me know if you are still keen to join us. You can always join us for a try.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Weeki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts

ty

-Small Smurf
    I suggest you to look at top 50 lb here with all the stats- activity and such, good luck at finding the best suited guild.
    P.S Be sure to check all the treads of the guilds, see if their recruitment and activity suites you or you to them.
    Last edited by Starkinea; 11-21-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starkinea View Post
    I suggest you to look at top 50 lb here with all the stats- activity and such, good luck at finding the best suited guild.
    P.S Be sure to check all the treads of the guilds, see if their recruitment and activity suites you or you to them.
    Agree, try to find a guild that suites you most i am quite sure top 50 lb guild are nice

Gudluck for u mate

[ Officer of Enigmatic ]
    [ Retired Recruiter of Chivalrous Union ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Top 50 list means nothing really. It's mostly merged guilds now.

Pheonix is small but that is because we focus on quality over numbers. If we land on the top guild list, it's by happenstance and we just see it as a bonus to check out our stats. A lot huge guilds have 90% of their members inactive and those who are active (from my experience) sometimes will die 30 times in half an elite map. Large guild member counts are just numbers and mean low or no quality control.

If you don't see a lot of members of a guild in town, it generally means that they have members who actually farm and run maps, not loiter around doing nothing. What matters is how active the active members are, the type of personalities they have and if your own mindset matches that of the guild.

Look through the first posts of the threads of the guilds you are interested in, find out if you meet requirements, then pm a recruiter or officer and talk to them about their guild. Nothing says you have to join, and getting information before deciding is always a good idea.

Edit: considering the OP has previously insulted myself and my guildmates and is currently banned from the forums, he can remove Pheonix from his list of guilds to consider. We do not take in people with chips on their shoulders and nasty personalities.
    Last edited by Serancha; 11-22-2014 at 02:17 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

ty

-Small Smurf
    CU is active
    Avy
    12-2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Join our pvp pve elite farming guild