Thread: New Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default New Rogue

Just switched to rogue from mage. I'm looking for a weapon that is effective at endgame to buy. I know I can't afford elon bow, I'm looking more in the 8-12M range. Are the 36 daggers good enough? I've gathered from looking that the hooks are pretty much done. I'm interested in end game PVP. It would seem that bows are more effective? I see there is a 31 mythic bow but it's so inexpensive, I'm imagining that I should pass on it. Can any experienced rogues help me out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The 36 daggers are good enough but for that price, you might as well go with expedition bow of potency. I would recommend L41 Mythic Daggers. They are in the 12-13m price range for a clean pair and falling.

Bows can be more effective but daggers can also be extremely effective if used right. Trust me, I used to be a dagger rogue! Additionally, do not get the L31 mythic bow - it is outdated.

Lastly, check out my Rogue Tips & Tricks guide located in Rogue class discussion. It contains most of what you need to know as a rogue.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Do you think an elon/dex/necro is a good gemming combo for gear or a few elons and the rest fire gems? BTW, I picked up a set of 41 daggers clean for 11M

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkz View Post
    Do you think an elon/dex/necro is a good gemming combo for gear or a few elons and the rest fire gems? BTW, I picked up a set of 41 daggers clean for 11M
    If you're going daggers:

Elon, Dex, and Cursed is a good combo. Daggers lack mana so you will definitely need to make up for them.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List