Thread: Your PvP Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

MY STORY BUHUHU.....started around 2012 back in 41 cap. I was a noob that saw this game in the appstore. I tried it and it was amazing. My first alt was a noob xD..... starnitroxxx I think. It went all the way to 41 but then I forgot email and pass.... ; (. Anyways... during my time with that alt... I heard about "twink" by some people in my old guild (idk name). I started to twink when peanut was still apparently "pro". My first twink was callmemabeee..... I got farmed alot buhuhuhu. Yeah... anyways I made that alt to 3000 kills... then quit and then forgot email and pass again! SO.... I made another twink called twinkstripezzzzz and it was a descent rushing alt. I rushed with ana and Pete in pk when it first began. It was hilarious making quan and burn so mad. Very fun alt.... but sadly.... IT GOD SCAMMED BUHUHUHU.i think it was occurring but I'm not sure ._.". So.... I made an alt called surplusiscool... and that was prob my best alt ever... mostly cause I was a clutch bugger, glitcher, and kiter. People said it was no skill.... but it is more skill than tank.many great pvpers emerged then... like raidonn, drao, hobo,deathplague, and allowance. Great times... BUT.... I was hated everywhere xD... so I changed mah name to hydb! Nobody knew who I waz... till yall thirsty nubs were begging for who I was cause I was "pro"(I'm not buhuhuhu). So I did that.... and I rush! The end!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snakelamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

The memories.. Nostalgia!!!

WAT IZ LIFE