Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: High Society - Official Guild Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

High Society Hibernation

I know a lot of you have most likely been wondering why the guild and myself has gone quiet over the last month or so.

So save people having to use their imaginations and to answers to some questions about what’s happening…

1. I’m personally taking a break from all forms of gaming, running a guild. I am going through changes in my own life. I wish I could spend more time on AL but I have so many other responsibilities now it just isn’t feasible for me to keep up with it all hence taking the time off.
    2. A lot of the HS officers are also in similar situations so there isn’t any replacement guild masters
    3. The High Society time team (Basement Rats) are also taking a well deserved break from the guild to venture out and do their own thing

I want to also dedicate this message to giving thanks…

- [ ] To Demon and his timed team… for all their hard work, support and achievements they have earned for themselves and kindly shared with the rest of the guild over the years…
    - [ ] Thank you <3
    - [ ] To Amdelight… for your emotional support and guidance in life also stepping up and taking it upon themself to keep the guild clean and tidy during its hibernation also calming people down during the confusion of what’s going on…
    - [ ] Thank you <3
    - [ ] To Leeelooo & Entity… you 2 ladies have been with me for the longest of years and been around with all the thick and thin of it all along. Giving me a ear to chew and share thoughts and concerns with…
    - [ ] Thank you <3
    - [ ] To the Officers & Guild Members… the guild wouldn’t be a guild without you all as we have all together gone through the ups and downs of rankings etc but still continued to be the best the game has ever seen…
    - [ ] Thank you <3

You might not see me afk in town anymore or playing the game however I will still be reachable keep the eye and ears open on what’s happening in and around AL.

Whilst the the guild hibernating Amdelight will be calling the shots and I will give support when and where it might ever be needed to ensure High Society won’t ever actually die out as guilds have done in the past.

Thank You all again for what has been a truly remarkable near 10 years of experience and challenges, until the day comes again for my little mage to be seen afk in towns again one day…

Peace & 1 <3 to you all

Baron

Baron#9523
    Last edited by BaronB; 08-17-2022 at 05:10 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: