Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Test Server for All

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Chrome-version

It takes a week sometimes weeks for iOS to approve things. If they waited to do a test server until then that would mean the content would get pushed back 3-4 weeks. The plat is not for lockeds.
    Last edited by Raregem; 11-11-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Chrome-version

It takes a week sometimes weeks for iOS to approve things. If they waited to do a test server until then that would mean the content would get pushed back 3-4 weeks. The plat is not for lockers.
    People responding on that are rich, r u kidding? Ser runs around with Sam ring and elon bow , and she worked for it Ik ik but how come the people on test server all have elon gear, dude I use expedition rifle, this is unfair , u guys aren't even counting , cause 1 ur on the test server and 2 if ur not I know u and prahi have arxanes in game, ladies please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    People responding on that are rich, r u kidding? Ser runs around with Sam ring and elon bow , and she worked for it Ik ik but how come the people on test server all have elon gear, dude I use expedition rifle, this is unfair , u guys aren't even counting , cause 1 ur on the test server and 2 if ur not I know u and prahi have arxanes in game, ladies please.
    75% of the time I don't "run around with a ring on". I share ownership of a ring and have for approximately one month. This was only possible because my partner and I worked and saved a long time for it, and share a unique level of trust. I personally only actually use it for speed runs, very little else.

There are also many pets I prefer over sam for many situations. It is amusing that people seem to think that serancha is my only character, and I never use anything but the best gear all the time. Anyone who knows anything about me knows I spend much of my time running in legendaries with epic or legendary pets. both on Serancha and multiple alts.

I don't believe Rare even mentioned me, nor did I post on this thread. If you have issues with me, which is clear since I am only one of hundreds of people posting on the forum, that is your own problem.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Please think about your situation and take a look at yourself and your gear before u comment again here.

Ty