Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Test Server for All

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Test Server for All

UNFAIR, that's all I can say right now.

I am not an android user, well I am but its a really old android, so I don't have the same pleasure as the android users have, of trying out arcanes and really cool things.

This is highly unfair, ever since I joined this game in season 4, ive wanted to try a maul. With the coming of the 'test server', I thought id finally get that chance.
    LOL, my dreams failed me, doesn't even surprise me anymore...my luck in this game is pitiful, and im not talking about lockeds!

I propose a test server for EVERYONE, which I know can be done, why? because we are playing the game right now aren't we?

This test server should be for everyone, and we should all be able to have unlimited plat and locked on it, including all the maps, and including pvp. This wont be great for sts, I know but how unfair is it that we don't get to try maul and kershal when the android users do. If you ARE doing it, then why just keep it for a couple people, I also understand its apples safety stuff or something I forgot.

Im just saying, you cant give candy to one kid in the classroom, and let the rest of the class miss out, ive been in that situation and my teacher was mad at me, so cmon guys, let us use this too, but for what we really want.

Either that , or take away the free 2k plat from the current test servers, then I wont really feel like im missing out on an opportunity because tombs will come by later....

2k plat and a chance to try arcanes and open locked, whered this bonus even come from???

not a suggestion, more of a proposal and theres too much spam in the suggestions forums with rich people asking for things to make them richer, ain't nobody got time for dat

ty-discriminated smurf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

What?

Do you know the reason why they give plat in test server?

1.For elixirs
    2.For anks
    3.To craft gears quickly

But not for opening locks....and this time they have stopped giving us the arcane rings like they did on the first one...so this time everyone is playing with almost their own gear.
    Last edited by Prahasit Prahi; 11-11-2014 at 08:49 PM.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Chrome-version

It takes a week sometimes weeks for iOS to approve things. If they waited to do a test server until then that would mean the content would get pushed back 3-4 weeks. The plat is not for lockeds.
    Last edited by Raregem; 11-11-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahasit Prahi View Post
    What?

Do you know the reason why they give plat in test server?

1.For elixirs
    2.For anks
    3.To craft gears quickly

But not for opening locks....and this time they have stopped giving us the arcane rings like they did on the first one...so this time everyone is playing with almost their own gear.
    I just saw this person using my dream.vanity and kershal and got so jealous right now, u know how unfair that feels? Oh that's right u don't, because your on the test server. So please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Chrome-version

It takes a week sometimes weeks for iOS to approve things. If they waited to do a test server until then that would mean the content would get pushed back 3-4 weeks. The plat is not for lockers.
    People responding on that are rich, r u kidding? Ser runs around with Sam ring and elon bow , and she worked for it Ik ik but how come the people on test server all have elon gear, dude I use expedition rifle, this is unfair , u guys aren't even counting , cause 1 ur on the test server and 2 if ur not I know u and prahi have arxanes in game, ladies please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Please think about your situation and take a look at yourself and your gear before u comment again here.

Ty

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

If there is no 2k plats, then how we can test the release?

Imagine a people level 41 with useless gears and no 2k plats in test server, people can't test the release if they don't have great gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I'm sorry, what does gear have to do with the test server? Or Sera for that matter? She's been playing since season 1 or 2 so yea she has stuff.

The test server is to test the new content before it goes live NOT GEAR. That's it. It's not for anything else. The 2k plat is for revives, elixirs and buying legendary gear in the shop if you need it.

It is open for a short amount of time then it's done. What is the point of sts waiting weeks for IOS for 3-4 days of the test server? Yes, I can get on it, but even if I couldn't it wouldn't be a big deal.

No need to get all snarky because someone comments that you feel like out "gears" you.

You made a post and I commented including a helpful link as to why they don't use all platforms. I fail to see the problem in that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    If there is no 2k plats, then how we can test the release?

Imagine a people level 41 with useless gears and no 2k plats in test server, people can't test the release if they don't have great gears.
    That's unfair to the ios and chrome players, who probably make up more of the game than android, why is it our fault ios takes longer to approve things ? things should be equal for EVERYONE

and that means if you get to use a samael in test server, we should be able to use a samael in a test server. totally unfair and in my opinion unprofessional.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    I'm sorry, what does gear have to do with the test server? Or Sera for that matter? She's been playing since season 1 or 2 so yea she has stuff.

The test server is to test the new content before it goes live NOT GEAR. That's it. It's not for anything else. The 2k plat is for revives, elixirs and buying legendary gear in the shop if you need it.

It is open for a short amount of time then it's done. What is the point of sts waiting weeks for IOS for 3-4 days of the test server? Yes, I can get on it, but even if I couldn't it wouldn't be a big deal.

No need to get all snarky because someone comments that you feel like out "gears" you.

You made a post and I commented including a helpful link as to why they don't use all platforms. I fail to see the problem in that.
    Im "snarky" for a reason

You have a sam? T/F

You have used a mythic elondrian weapon? T/F

I rest my case, gem.

as for me I go false for both, but I think you shdve guessed that by now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Oh yeah? don't lie tell me how many people have crate bows and ethyls in the test server please, how many mages are using a devourer staff? how many warriors are using conquistador

You fail to understand me and my issue, and all-in-all this thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I am playing on test server, and anyone who knows me (mainly friends and guild) knows that the only mythic items i have are: a lunar pendant, Grimm pet, and lvl36 mythic armor and helm for mage.
    everything else i use is legendary items (lvl40 magma totem, lvl41 expedition rifle, lvl41 elondrian ring)
    I don't have any arcanes (I wish i did, but i don't)

The test server's purpose is to test the new content, providing feedback, suggestions, and posting bugs found in the new content. (locks are kinda expensive on the test server )
    Because of what happened on the last test server (for planar arena), nearly everyone was testing arena with arcane and mythic items, giving STS inaccurate feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem
    Please Note: Some players will recall that during the last play-test, devs granted accounts gear and pets to try out in the test environment. In the interest of most accurately measuring game balance, new gear and pets will NOT be provided to testers during this play test. Thank you for you understanding.
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 11-12-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    The test server's purpose is to test the new content, providing feedback, suggestions, and posting bugs found in the new content.
    Because of what happened on the last test server (for planar arena), nearly everyone was testing arena with arcane and mythic items, giving STS inaccurate feedback
    Those "inaccurate feedbackers" are the culprits...now i get it...giving the wrong info to them means trouble to us...

now i wonder do those ppl have a little bit of sense for its consequences?....

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    That's unfair to the ios and chrome players, who probably make up more of the game than android, why is it our fault ios takes longer to approve things ? things should be equal for EVERYONE

and that means if you get to use a samael in test server, we should be able to use a samael in a test server. totally unfair and in my opinion unprofessional.
    STS can't make test server for iOS and Chrome users, it's because Apple's ToS, also Chrome.

If you wanna complain iOS and Chrome users can't play Test Server, then go complaining to Apple and Chrome, not STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

test servers are for testing not trying out mauls.

Apart from the fact it can be done way better and deliver more accurate feedbacks for now this how it is, a mess.

Android phones cost lesser than ios anyway, i advice you to buy one if you really wanna help testing this bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    test servers are for testing not trying out mauls.

Apart from the fact it can be done way better and deliver way better accurate feedbacks for now this how it is. Android phones cost lesser than ios anyway, i advice you to buy one till then if you really wanna help that bad testing.
    or sell off the current one and buy an android..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Op you seem extremely cunfussed as what the test server is here for. I suggest u stop bing so selfish because u don't have this and that person has that don't blame others or sts. The test server is to better the quality of the tumbs when launched in the real game . I really don't even understand what your even talking about your jealuse that some one gets 2kplat so they can testthe server?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Ugh, when I read all these posts, I get mad.
    One more guy that complain on rich people, I'm not rich myself but I don't get jealous.
    I've tested the server and there is nothing you miss out, just lags and dc. Just because you can't test the server doesn't mean you have to be annoying. -_-
    + you are rich youself BUY A KERSH OR WHATEVER IN THE GAME.

Thanks x :3
    Last edited by Pillowhead; 11-12-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    People responding on that are rich, r u kidding? Ser runs around with Sam ring and elon bow , and she worked for it Ik ik but how come the people on test server all have elon gear, dude I use expedition rifle, this is unfair , u guys aren't even counting , cause 1 ur on the test server and 2 if ur not I know u and prahi have arxanes in game, ladies please.
    75% of the time I don't "run around with a ring on". I share ownership of a ring and have for approximately one month. This was only possible because my partner and I worked and saved a long time for it, and share a unique level of trust. I personally only actually use it for speed runs, very little else.

There are also many pets I prefer over sam for many situations. It is amusing that people seem to think that serancha is my only character, and I never use anything but the best gear all the time. Anyone who knows anything about me knows I spend much of my time running in legendaries with epic or legendary pets. both on Serancha and multiple alts.

I don't believe Rare even mentioned me, nor did I post on this thread. If you have issues with me, which is clear since I am only one of hundreds of people posting on the forum, that is your own problem.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Blame apple not stg lol.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night