Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Test Server for All

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

If you are google+ user and late to enter test server, dont enter at all.
    You will find no end game gears to buy for your level 41 toon which have 2k plats and nothing at all.

A decent pink gear which cost 100k will cost there like 5-10m golds if not more than that. Or maybe not in the auction at all.
    I find it quite depressing how people who can enter test server with their main toon and inventory assets, buy whole stuffs from auc and stash them to merch.
    I saw some people selling grims 50m per egg in test server.
    I don't get it. Give people chance to have decent gears and test properly.
    My guest profile is been deleted for the patch issue and i had to make new toon in test server and found no gears in auction and some people were shouting selling mythic bows expeditions bows .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Infact test server is currently a mess, only a few part of the players actually "test" and the feedbacks are as inaccurate as they can get. Again the feedbacks are only from the top players of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

I was giving away weapons,armors,helms and eggs ( grimm and blinky, i saved from Halloween and had it on my stash).Then one time i asked in guild chat of the beta guild if any warrior wanted a weapon,i gave it to the first who said "me", few minutes later he gave me the weapon and showed his own weapon.....He don't wanted because it was only with normal gems -.-.
    But the point is you DONT need to merch in the test server, the gold will stay there, i gave my items to strangers because i saw the insane prices on auction, merching in a test server is not a smart thing to do.
    Last edited by Sakurahb; 11-12-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Infact test server is currently a mess, only a few part of the players actually "test" and the feedbacks are as inaccurate as they can get. Again the feedbacks are only from the top players of the game.
    80% of the players are just merching there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Back on topic as to why we don't have Chrome and iOS versions of the Test Client. I stand behind what I posted previously at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1782749

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    For those of you who want a reason as to why these issues were not addressed prior to making the Arcane Legends Public Test server available, the answer is pretty straighforward: It takes tech time away from making stuff to address these issues.

We all want great new stuff to play with. Solving the above issues were not simply done. They are days or weeks of work to address. That same man time, in my opinion, could be better spent working on making fun new stuff (like, for example, work on the needed refinement to skills). Also, if we took those days or weeks of extra time to address these issues, we would be delaying when new content would actually get on to the live game. I think everyone can get behind getting fun new stuff faster out to the game.
    We have enough people come out on Android alone to meet our Public Test objectives.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

HelloSam,
    is the test server just for just gathering bugs reports and clearing them before everything goes live or also for gathering feedbacks about playability and tweaking stuff?

If test servers where made to gather both different datas then things can be done way better than they are now by:
    #1. Giving everyone a standard gear each day.
    For example:
    1st day: Everyone runs with a standard full legendary set.
    2nd: 2/5 mythics.
    [...]
    Then a thread would be open each day for collecting feedbacks.
    This way you would collect a more homogenous and objective 360º feedback. To incentivate people to actually run the maps and post what they think you could give a prize by selecting randomly a winner from the threads when tests finish.

#2. Remove the cs. It would have no use anymore since the gears are automatically given and would make these pseudo merchers concentrated on testing rather than merching as it is supposed to be.

#3. Remove every map that has nothing to do with the maps that need to be tested. Dunno if its doable but less data to manage, less distractions like players running km3, sitting in towns merching or pvping.

JM2C.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    This is because noone actually wants to test with their normal, real game gear. Everyone wants free mauls and kershals and/or wants to run with the few elo weap/arcane ring guys who are on the server.

I joined this Beta Test guild and tried to form a group a few times. Normal real game gear (pink/part myth), no combo elixirs, no revenge buffs. As I believe this is how we can get actually useful results and feedback. Noone responded.

I sincerely hope that someone else is also trying to do this and that we'll see feedback based upon the experience of such groups. Since myth bow/gun/bonesaw + arcane ring + multiple para gems + Samael/SnS + combo lix + nonstop revenge revives is NOT the feedback, that will help STS make new content actually playable and fun for more than 5% of the endgame population. With 5% being a generous number.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not only but tne test server,,,

We have bg trouble at main server for playing arcane lgnd,,
    Its keep patching every time try to sign in,,,
    The worst case is,,i try to swap to another room to pvp,,and all i get its patching again,,cmon? In te middle of game??

And also,,
    I have big space memory,,and if the patch failed,,it said that the problem is my memory are full,,

Please anyone can fix this problem,,it annoying,,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Dumbledore..... Wtf Men!!! ..... Ur a season 4 player n im a season5 player then ur weapon is expedition rifle..... Bro leme tell ya im using a new scythe perf n myth gears perf n ring n amu perf..... Complete set bro...... While u! U dont have a good wep! Ya know why u couldnt get "Great Stuffs" ? "CAUSE YOUR A LAZY PERSON!!!" ...... I cant believe it..... If im in ur situation i would be challenge..... You know why? " cause i like to defeat all Who is in LB" .......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquilizers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

We all want things we can't have that's life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Stop blaming sts because you bought an ios device, this is nonsense. You can play on live server without any issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    UNFAIR, that's all I can say right now.

I am not an android user, well I am but its a really old android, so I don't have the same pleasure as the android users have, of trying out arcanes and really cool things.

This is highly unfair, ever since I joined this game in season 4, ive wanted to try a maul. With the coming of the 'test server', I thought id finally get that chance.
    LOL, my dreams failed me, doesn't even surprise me anymore...my luck in this game is pitiful, and im not talking about lockeds!

I propose a test server for EVERYONE, which I know can be done, why? because we are playing the game right now aren't we?

This test server should be for everyone, and we should all be able to have unlimited plat and locked on it, including all the maps, and including pvp. This wont be great for sts, I know but how unfair is it that we don't get to try maul and kershal when the android users do. If you ARE doing it, then why just keep it for a couple people, I also understand its apples safety stuff or something I forgot.

Im just saying, you cant give candy to one kid in the classroom, and let the rest of the class miss out, ive been in that situation and my teacher was mad at me, so cmon guys, let us use this too, but for what we really want.

Either that , or take away the free 2k plat from the current test servers, then I wont really feel like im missing out on an opportunity because tombs will come by later....

2k plat and a chance to try arcanes and open locked, whered this bonus even come from???

not a suggestion, more of a proposal and theres too much spam in the suggestions forums with rich people asking for things to make them richer, ain't nobody got time for dat

ty-discriminated smurf
    1. Its limited my dream was a arcane pet but instead I got
    2. The 2k plat is for mainly anks and gears for your level I used 500+ plat for anks and still bought some with gold.
    3. Its hard for sts to have the test server for iOS because the company that produces it won't let them and makes it hard.
    4. I use google account but still got the items above from working hard.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

the test server affects the public server, i keep on getting dc everytime i run in tindrin the wilds, i wanna farm teeth also :/ please finish the test asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    1. Its limited my dream was a arcane pet but instead I got

4. I use google account but still got the items above from working hard.

”working hard”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Powerawesomer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Powerawesomer View Post
    ”working hard”
    Lol I did for the weekend. I farm crates and stuff haha its "hard work"