Thread: How should we play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default How should we play

i think this is becoming sumthin like " the rich ones " playground, i mean with all those item degradation, al economy gettin worst, this game becomes like unfair to the non plat user n the poor ones, regarding their efforts to even try making gold by hunting for locks n eggs or even gems, they r now quite "priceless" which leads to quiting the game.. I mean look at those myth pricess, or even pink items we owned by sacreficing our bed times lol, now its getting worst n worst, end game players stopped farmin elite, since the elite drops r unreasonably "funny" with the elixirs we spent n the priceless unwanted item drops. keeping up with the arcane guys brings the efforts to " no chance " or even " stay back poor guy " thing, i mean it realy is a great game, but isn't it unfair to the non plat user ??, r u making this game ur own private game room thing ??, what should we do ?, what should we farm ?, what would make us stay in the game ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Just keep in mind
    - this is pure business for sts
    - we should thanks to sts we can still playin this game without money spend on plat
    - theres a lot of pll become rich without spend money for plat
    - they r working hard with some luck to become rich
    - nonstop learning, learn how to merch, learn how to do effective arena/elite run, learn how to make gold
    - change is a must, u think we can play this game if we still using Nokia ? Gear, pet, weapon, and mobs/enemy change by the time and this is sts job to make this game still challenging for us

So my suggestion is, non stop learning and never give up, every ppl is a teacher, every place is a school, and every problem is a lesson.

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If you aren't the sort of guy who likes to merch, maybe try farming eggs like malison from elite Rook's Nest, or dragkin teeth. Also cut down on gold you spend by rotating a few pets instead of feeding them, stuff like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I've seen a lot of threads like this. I can see your point but as said, there're a lot of ways to be rich without being a plat player.
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

from what i've been observing,

there is currently no money flow from the poorer one to richer one..., we can farm eggs or gear, but mostly people who buy it is people who can't farm it, because they are more under-geared than the farmers, yet the only one that rich player may want to buy are just lockeds, or old discontinued gears that might be obtained if you're an old player who don't farm

there are no such thing that can be obtained by poorer-under-geared player but can't be obtained by more well-geared ones, even so there are several things, e.g. lvl 10 gears, lol, but that won't attract buyer from richer ones. probably it will be different if somehow sts release vanities, obtained from enemies in old map, which is as rare as a mythic or elite legendary (in term of chance to get)