Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Economy Restoration!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

There is nothing wrong with the economy, for christ sake raselph go apply for mod position if you want it. Stop kissing sts boat ok?

The problem now is the dc bug.

Economy is balanced and is decent enough.

If u dont have enough time to play and grind and you have money, go spend.

If you dont have money and you have time, go grind.

Now if you dont have enough time and no money to spend, quit playing and move on.

Whiners dont belong in this kind of game. Play hard or spend hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

More elite loot needs to be added. Elite is dead, and even if the game is fixed, it's going to be super boring since no one is buying elite gear anymore. Something, I don't know what needs to be added much more frequently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Economy Restoration!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    zZz i reported already...waiting for a MOD to clean this up...
    He's expressing his opinion, wanna take a chill pill? This is what you're saying

"Oh wait, that person disagreed with me? Reported."
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    More elite loot needs to be added. Elite is dead, and even if the game is fixed, it's going to be super boring since no one is buying elite gear anymore. Something, I don't know what needs to be added much more frequently
    Wrong. You are retired, how should you know? Every item i loot from level 1-41 is being sold out for no more than 12hours.

Go and play and see it for yourself. There is so much thing to do in this game.

If you are not satisfied about it, search another game that will satisfy you and move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulnaj View Post
    Wrong. You are retired, how should you know? Every item i loot from level 1-41 is being sold out for no more than 12hours.

Go and play and see it for yourself. There is so much thing to do in this game.

If you are not satisfied about it, search another game that will satisfy you and move on.
    Actually, Ive played since last week. And elite is dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Exclamation

The problem is the game DC'ing everyone to the point that farmers can barely complete elite maps... this is causing the one gold generator in the game to die... until farmers can farm again and the game works it's going to be rough. This is why the economy crashed. All those little people running maps getting drop and selling their loot isn't happening and on a mass scale it's crippling the economy. I made a post about why the economy is crashing due to the game not being playable and it was taken down last night... the truth hurts.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

The only problem with the economy is a lack of items to farm which the tombs should bring. As others have said the dc issue should come first.

I have noticed that I only dc with a party. It never happens when I solo which I've been doing alot of lately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    Hi guys,

Let's discuss on actually HOW CAN WE RESTORE AL ECONOMY...since plat farmers are eliminated we are still in a somewhat critical situation,

How are we affected? and what are its solutions?

my idea is that we increase the arcane drop from locks...

what about you?

Share your ideas and plans!

I suggest to stop dropping locks like a pouring rain so it increase prices. And makes the opening worth. the reason why them prices are so low now is because people can buy crates at 10k! Imagine how many crates you can open if you have 1M gold? and them plat farmers took advantage of opening it while they had them plats crazy overloaded in their accounts. What happened? Lunar pendant for 100k, Dooms for 100k, Fang for 120k, Mythic Helms for 800k, Mythic Armor for 1M. And these items costed Millions of golds before. Now, they so cheap like buying a deary egg. :P

I have two suggestions:

1. Stop the dropping locks in crazy manner.

OR

2. If sts saying mythics and arcane items are rare in crates, MAKE IT MORE RARE this time till the supply of these mythics and arcanes will be directly proportional to consumers.

Have a great day everyone.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=104188&dateline=14070  59351

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Please remember to keep it friendly, constructive, and on-topic.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I Notice that's all U have discussing here is about making Prices Rise up.
    If U Wanna talk about Economy, Don't Worry it's good as long as we have Supply, Demands, Goods. it's OK.

The Primary Issue in that game now is the technical issue, That what makes the Number of Players in the Game go down and forcing a lot of player to Hold down or even Quit and that for the recent player. For new player they Quit for sure, What makes them stay in game every one on it Complains from it ( A lot of Dc, Can't play any more, Became not enjoyable any more, impossible to play the new content, The game is became for 1% players etc. ) You think they gonna stay and enjoy all that Suffer. they will just close it down and go to play any other Game and there a lot of them in the Sky net, that's = Decreasing in the Demand, that what makes Prices Drop. if u just keep in mind That the plat players are simply don't care they just spend their money to get what they want and sell the rest for what ever price. ( opening locked or transfer to gold style ) That's for recent ones also. For new ones they will quit before they spend more money in for Nothing .

It's a good step from STSG to make a game items that needs some effort in the game play to get it not just ( transfer money to gold and get what ever u want ) items, that will make the NEW Items more Rarity and Worth more in Selling + making the new content much harder also and that's will tease Players to play it to get their Precious loot and a dream of becoming RICH. (( that's the difference between the Arcane ring, Nekro egg or mythic set and the new Relic Pendent and the new Armour)
    But that's ALL Crashes down when u just play the game for 3 minutes and get Disconnected 6 times on them.

Who's ever in Control and Manage now have to Descover a way to Bring the game from falling. and i hope u could read that before some one comes to report it because it's not FRIENDLY