Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guys, chill out. Seriously.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

People who say chilling is the right thing to do never probably encountered a developer-client scenario. The client (aka we people) are not gonna chill because STS is working hard. I understand the OP is an ardent supporter of STS. So am I. I quit the game and then came back. The AL community might have "chilled" if we did see any improvement. The DC issue has escalated quickly over the past few months.
    And everytime its the same response "server side is ok client side is not." Giving non sensical reaponses as going to dinner is absurd and not to mention insulting.
    STS have you ever considered that if u r not finding anything on your reports and people still are complaining maybe it could be a faulty equipments or something. If you are not finding doesn't mean its not happening.
    Review your process. The last few ardent supporters beg you this(yes beg) cause if not ,you are gonna find a handful of retired forummers chilling here.

P.s. often at times while opening forum page I get a database error. Maybe look into the db and check its efficiency?
    Last edited by Anarchial; 11-14-2014 at 01:08 AM.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!