2 Posts

Default Twink level and set suggestions

What is the best level for twink? And need set suggestion max price 2m

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

level 8 to level 13s are good brackets. Just dont go to level 14 to 16, there are a lots of monsters there

Level 11/12 gears sets
    Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Umbral Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
    Helmet: Ancient Druid Helm of Potency
    Armor: Ancient Druid Doublet of Potency
    Ring: Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
    Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency Level 10 (Dexterity type)

Level 15/16 gear set
    Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
    Ring: Power Ring of Brutality or Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
    Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency (Dexterity type)
    When I say theres a lot of monster here, I'm talking about SnS users and a lots of Sam/Singe.
    These are just suggestions, it still best that you find a gear set that suits your play style.
    Anyway, a word of advise. The twinking here had became a battle of paracelsus gems. If you got
    no para gems, you are just another food. Good luck!
    Last edited by kinzmet; 11-14-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    level 8 to level 13s are good brackets. Just dont go to level 14 to 16, there are a lots of monsters there

Level 11/12 gears sets
    Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Umbral Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
    Ring: Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
    Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency Level 10 (Dexterity type)

Level 15/16 gear set
    Weapon: Lurid Bow of Brutality / Devourer bow of Potency
    Ring: Power Ring of Brutality or Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type)
    Amulet: Eerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency (Dexterity type)
    When I say theres a lot of monster here, I'm talking about SnS users and a lots of Sam/Singe.
    These are just suggestions, it still best that you find a gear set that suits your play style.
    Anyway, a word of advise. The twinking here had became a battle of paracelsus gems. If you got
    no para gems, you are just another food. Good luck!
    Thank you bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And i need skill build and pet advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hllckr View Post
    And i need skill build and pet advice
    We don't usually reveal our real skill builds, so I'll just tell you the generic build.
    This is a level 16 build, change some of it to suit your play style.

Stat
    All to Dexterity.

3-Skill build
    This uses only 3 skills for better passives and faster skill rotations and lesser mana use. Most effective when using daggers (Devpraved Blades of Potency).

Shadow Piercer (2/5) - With Shadow Absorption upgrade (75% chance to heal).
    Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
    Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
    Agility (4/5) - For more damage and health. A +20 DEX

This build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

4-Skill build
    Uses 3 attack skills, the highiest damage burst in an instant is using this combo Aimed Shot+Noxious Bolt+Shadow Piercer. But there are dos/donts involving this build and have a high mana consumption.

Shadow Piercer (1/5)
    Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
    Noxious Bolt (1/5)
    Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
    Agility (4/5) - Its a +20 DEX

As I had said, this has the highiest damage outburst in an instant but also comes with high mana cost.
    And additionaly:
    Don't use Noxious Bolt to a warrior using Juggernaut.
    Don't use Noxious Bolt when your are infected by sorcerer's Curse.

And for more info on rogue's skills, tactics and tricks read this guide by Zeus >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks

Pets
    Samael, Singe, Nekro, Glacian and Hammerjaw. Any of this pet is great for you.
    Slag,Grimm and Scorch Are also good. Slag is a tactical pet, usually coupled with charged normal attack for stun-lock combo.
    Dovabear, Blinky, Talon, Gyrm, Malison, LittleBear and Crawly. Among these Legendaries I would choose Dovabear.
    Wurmtongue, Uries and Meep-moop . Please don't use any pets lower than legendary rarity.

I hope this helped you.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 11-14-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added pets. Don't forget to hit thanks :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We don't usually reveal our real skill builds, so I'll just tell you the generic build.
    This is a level 16 build, change some of it to suit your play style.

Stat
    All to Dexterity.

3-Skill build
    This uses only 3 skills for better passives and faster skill rotations and lesser mana use. Most effective when using daggers (Devpraved Blades of Potency).
    |||||||||| Shadow Piercer (2/5) - With Shadow Absorption upgrade (75% chance to heal).
    |||||||||| Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
    |||||||||| Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
    |||||||||| Agility (4/5) - For more damage and health. A +20 DEX
    This build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

4-Skill build
    Uses 3 attack skills, the highiest damage burst in an instant is using this combo Aimed Shot+Noxious Bolt+Shadow Piercer. But there are dos/donts involving this build and have a high mana consumption.
    |||||||||| Shadow Piercer (1/5)
    |||||||||| Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
    |||||||||| Noxious Bolt (1/5)
    |||||||||| Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
    |||||||||| Agility (4/5) - Its a +20 DEX
    As I had said, this has the highiest damage outburst in an instant but also comes with high mana cost.
    And additionaly:
    Don't use Noxious Bolt to a warrior using Juggernaut.
    Don't use Noxious Bolt when your are infected by sorcerer's Curse.

And for more info on rogue's skills, tactics and tricks read this guide by Zeus >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks

Pets
    Samael, Singe, Glacian and Hammerjaw. Any of this pet is great for you.
    Dovabear, Blinky, Talon, Gyrm, Haze, Malison, LittleBear and Crawly. Among these Legendaries I would choose Dovabear.
    Wurmtongue, Uries and Meep-moop . Please don't use any pets lower than legendary rarity.

I hope this helped you.
    Thanks! Im 12 level now looking items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

With only 2m as budget, good luck
    Always go with gears with Para gems. I once saw a level 13 (10/10 para gems) killed a level 15 in 1v1 same pet (Dova).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

With only 2m as budget, good luck
    Always go with gears with Para gems. I once saw a level 13 (10/10 para gems) killed a level 15 in 1v1 same pet (Dova).
    Ty bro u very helped me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

i twink under 1million (including dovabear)
    i use umbral shot of brutality as my bow
    if you wanna buy reply. umbral bow has a chance to slow you enemy by 90% and also have a chance to give you and your team 5% critcal bonus

sent from iphone10000s using tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For a Lv12 rogue (which is a bit of a challenge) i think less than a 1m budget can get you a rogue with a very good stat. I use dev potency(para gemmed), druid potency set, elon fitness lv12, and an eerie necro amulet of asault. My build is mainly mana-based, for clashes and multi-killing. Also, if you use mana gear and put some points on str, you're good to go.

My build -
    1/5 shadow
    5/5 aimed
    4/5 heal
    1/5 dex

Also, 4 stat points on str.

Without grand gems or life shards or skulls, and using malison i have around 1.6k hp, 1.1k mana, 96 damage in pvp room.

Except for the para gem(which i looted), dev bow is around 150-200k, druid set 200k, my ring 50k, and amulet of like 150k.

Now for the pets. Well honestly pet use depends on whom you face and how many.
    Vs warrior - littlebear or jack
    Vs rogue/mage - malison or dova or crawly(for rogues too dependent on packs)
    In clashes - Blinky

That being said, i think its the way you move around and attack that matters more at twinking. If you can have an explosive start and keep up well (dont stay at a place and keep dying), then well my kind of cheap build works well.

^Hope that helped. Cheers. =]

PS - pm me at wildhero or wildheroine if you need a ring and pendant for lv12 rogue i got extras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
    For a Lv12 rogue (which is a bit of a challenge) i think less than a 1m budget can get you a rogue with a very good stat. I use dev potency(para gemmed), druid potency set, elon fitness lv12, and an eerie necro amulet of asault. My build is mainly mana-based, for clashes and multi-killing. Also, if you use mana gear and put some points on str, you're good to go.

My build -
    1/5 shadow
    5/5 aimed
    4/5 heal
    1/5 dex

Also, 4 stat points on str.

Without grand gems or life shards or skulls, and using malison i have around 1.6k hp, 1.1k mana, 96 damage in pvp room.

Except for the para gem(which i looted), dev bow is around 150-200k, druid set 200k, my ring 50k, and amulet of like 150k.

Now for the pets. Well honestly pet use depends on whom you face and how many.
    Vs warrior - littlebear or jack
    Vs rogue/mage - malison or dova or crawly(for rogues too dependent on packs)
    In clashes - Blinky

That being said, i think its the way you move around and attack that matters more at twinking. If you can have an explosive start and keep up well (dont stay at a place and keep dying), then well my kind of cheap build works well.

^Hope that helped. Cheers. =]

PS - pm me at wildhero or wildheroine if you need a ring and pendant for lv12 rogue i got extras
    Nice stats, but it really proves my point about having only 1-2m budget for twinking.
    My level12 had same build with you but the gears were the ones I mentioned above.
    Damage: 150(towns), 125(pvp rooms)
    Health: 1.7k
    Mana: 1k
    This is with Hammerjaw, its another story when Singe is used.

I agree with the "move around and attack" approach, it whats matter in pvp.
    May I also suggest Haunted ring of Will, its less damage but when you use mana regen pets like Dova. You'll have a rogue with 18 mana/sec regen, in other words "almost-unlimited-mana". And all that mana in the hands of a capable rogue is deadly.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 11-27-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

L41 twink and mythic set!