Thread: Just a thanks to those who have helped me out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Thumbs up Just a thanks to those who have helped me out!

First try typing this chrome crashed *sigh*

As of recently ive been really getting into Endgame pvp. Now i know "omg endgame is horrible and full of up tight mean people". Now sometimes that is true but i have something to share with everyone of you. Since my return to Pocket Legends i have been trying to learn each class for Endgame and its been going well so far. I was surprised to find people who would actually sit in townes with me and we would chat and discuss how to pvp with a certain class. I would like to use Sneakykills as an example , Dudes a legend hes taught me rhino in and out and i'm slowly progressing and mastering rhino one fight at a time. I used to believe you could learn a class very easily but after many hours studying my class and putting time in to fighting each and every class of different types "pure dex , str class , or nukes". I've realized it takes work if you want to get better at something you enjoy. Another person id like to thank is Filmed i don't know if your still playing but man you've helped me learn nuke and i appreciate it. I have no clue who taught me bear but there's so many bears ive spoken to so id like to thank all of those who have helped. Fox and Bird are a bit rusty for me but maybe ill learn them one day. I may not be the best at pvp but i find it amazing how people nowadays after all these "Hate threads", "Guild Wars", and "PL is dead threads" still have a bit of kindness in them. Just wanted to make this thread to thank everyone one of you who have helped me and who have helped others learn new things everyday. I would love it if the community was like this everyday but there's always those who are the spoiled bunch and ruin it for others. Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks for reading and good day.

- Mager
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Well in PvP i'm not the kind of rusher, i usually talk, joke and well rush back if they do, atm i'm learning mage if you want to practice with me , not all from endgame PvP are mean
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Booked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Good to hear there's still a lot of good people around endgame who are willing to help out. I finally got around to making my way up to endgame (I am l74 so far) and was a little unsure if I should at first because I mostly hear bad things about endgame.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

6. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Nah. Endgame is filled with some noobs but oldies are very nice if you are nice back.

That is how I made friends

I remember when Max used to be a nub bird who just hides in CTF because he didn't know how to play. Now look at him. A pro bird and rhino. I was in your shoes 2 years ago lol.

I am not gonna lie, playing pure classes in endgame PvP is hard. Can't put it any simpler. BUT it is still possible. Take me for example. I was 4k negative in Arena and 5-6k negative in CTF.

After learning endgame PvP I have turned it right around. Although the positives aren't very showy, it is still something. (600 kills + in arena and 1k positive in CTF) After all it is the experience not KDR right?

Somemager, I haven't played you in PvP. You'll own me anyways

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Endgame was always my favorite. Maybe because I played for so long and, back then, the most knowledgeable, helpful, players played at that level. Any level of PvP is going to have "bad seeds", but endgame is where I always found the most common sense and understanding of what each type of PvP was for. (For instance, for some reason, any level below endgame has no idea how CTF works. Long story but the veterans know what I mean.)

Glad to see you found joy in the game.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Thanks for the feedback all put a smile on my face Today my friend Jeezy helped me with bird and so far im doing pretty well so thanks jeezy if you read this.

@Booked sure man i would love to anytime just add somemager and we can practice sometime i got a few pointers today so i may have a chance
    @Sheu 2pro4me amazing story and yea kinda motivates me because my birds negative atm so maybe a bit more practice and i can be positive
    @Crim indeed im glad i found something to enjoy because farming is just bleh nowadays, i honestly felt like quitting a few weeks ago so im glad i found something new to enjoy for awhile
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Somemager View Post
    Thanks for the feedback all put a smile on my face Today my friend Jeezy helped me with bird and so far im doing pretty well so thanks jeezy if you read this.

@Booked sure man i would love to anytime just add somemager and we can practice sometime i got a few pointers today so i may have a chance
    @Sheu 2pro4me amazing story and yea kinda motivates me because my birds negative atm so maybe a bit more practice and i can be positive
    @Crim indeed im glad i found something to enjoy because farming is just bleh nowadays, i honestly felt like quitting a few weeks ago so im glad i found something new to enjoy for awhile
    Honestly, no one cares about negative KDR. As long as you have your kills within your range of your deaths, but still negative, you are still considered good

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

KDR matters somewhat but not as much as the total number of fights imo. If i see someone with 100k+ fights and positive kdr i think pro immediately. Of course there are exceptions to this...Starts with O ends with Pest. etc. But i think he is negative so i guess he isn't the best example.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marika1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    KDR matters somewhat but not as much as the total number of fights imo. If i see someone with 100k+ fights and positive kdr i think pro immediately. Of course there are exceptions to this...Starts with O ends with Pest. etc. But i think he is negative so i guess he isn't the best example.
    He rush whoever he wants and gets rushed lol, i know that isn't the way to have a pro KDR but he do it for fun.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Np bro

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jeezy. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeezy. View Post
    Np bro
    You helped me big on bird bro but cheen helped me with a few things aswell ^_^
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying