Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recipe lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Default Recipe lol.

Since planar elite tombs was released. Found out that Recipe is dropped from Arena Master at the end of the 4th boss. Been doing arena a lot 5-6 hours a day at a rate of 4-5 minutes a run. STILL NOTHING.

I would rather see the Recipe in SIRSPENDALOT and pay 10-20m lol then waste all this time for nothing and burning nearly the same amount of gold in Ankh. The drop rate is absurd at this rate mind as well wait for new gears in new event and such.

Does sts even realize or notice how often people do arena or even clear it. There are only certain amount of people that actually does arena and actually clear in 4-5 minute continuous every run. If these group of people actually ever loot their recipe they gonna keep it for themselves and won't ever try to find it again. So there are nearly absolutly no chance of profiting from it or getting enough out there for the population.

Just saying. Think about it sts the odds of this recipe dropping is just absurd.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Recipe lol.

4-5 minute per run is actually 4 people running so that's 4 chances going 4-5 hours at 4-5 minutes for 2 days now and still nothing. Sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

First of all, support my suggestion of the recipe being bought off an npc.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Buy-from-NPC

And yes after you grind out all the materials to never get your hands on the recipe completely wipes the fun out of completing this quest chain.

They are giving this amulet arcane status when in reality it's mythic.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

has anyone got it yet to even see the stats..

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

NOPE STILL NOTHING. I would rather farm elite tombs for fragment 20-30 fragment a day. I'll have my new dark armors in 10-14 days rather then waste it in arena with no chance of recipe what so ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Compare to dragonite bar: you need 150 teeth, I think drop rate is 1/10 in normal maps => 1500 runs. 2 minutes per run => 3000 mins. You play 5 hours/day => you need 10 days to farm a dragonite bar . Of course, you dont need ankh to farm teeth but I think you only need 1 recipe to craft many pendants (noone has a recipe, so I am not sure about it).
    I really want to have a new mythic pendant but If you can have it after 2 days, it isnt mythic rarity. It's easier when they put mythic/arcane in locks but player asked for a farmable mythic.
    P/S: maybe sts should make mythic parchment (like arcane parchment), increase drop rate like tooth and need 150 => 200 parchments to get a recipe .
    Sorry for my english .
    Last edited by Maketaca; 11-16-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maketaca View Post
    Compare to dragonite bar: you need 150 teeth, I think drop rate is 1/10 in normal maps => 1500 runs. 2 minutes per run => 3000 mins. You play 5 hours/day => you need 10 days to farm a dragonite bar . Of course, you dont need ankh to farm teeth but I think you only need 1 recipe to craft many pendants (noone has a recipe, so I am not sure about it).
    I really want to have a new mythic pendant but If you can have it after 2 days, it isnt mythic rarity. It's easier when they put mythic/arcane in locks but player asked for a farmable mythic.
    P/S: maybe sts should make mythic parchment (like arcane parchment), increase drop rate like tooth and need 150 => 200 parchments to get a recipe .
    Sorry for my english .
    tindrin in 2 minutes..lol gogogo

and wat about other essence?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RDX View Post
    tindrin in 2 minutes..lol gogogo

and wat about other essence?
    He can run arena in 4-5 mins, I think 2 mins/run is ok and he doesnt complain about other essence, so I think it's ok, too.
    Last edited by Maketaca; 11-16-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

He can run arena in 4-5 mins, I think 2 mins/run is ok and he dont complain about other essence, so I think it's ok, too.
    Thats what i said he calculated time for 150 elite teeths
    Only.so wat about the time which gonna spend in farming other essence.
    And dnt forget how we obtain mythic pet grimm in events.
    Yes u can call it arcane pendent then i have no prob lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thats what i said he calculated time for 150 elite teeths
    Only.so wat about the time which gonna spend in farming other essence.
    And dnt forget how we obtain mythic pet grimm in events.
    Yes u can call it arcane pendent then i have no prob lol.
    So, you want everyone have new mythic pendant like grimm? I like it . But think about other pendants. If you have grimm, you still wanna have other pets. If you have the best pendant, you dont want others. 2-3 days and you can farm it, what happen after 2 months?
    As I said, IMO, sts should make parchment, players will be happier when they see 1/150 than 0/1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Luckily, I didn't experience any disconnections like others. Farming isn't supposed to eat everyone's time and soul and it already costs lots of ankhs, elixirs and platinum.

While you (STS) want your players to enjoy the content more, let's not forget that this is a game, people farm day in and day out and yet no one looted a simple recipe which either must have an arcane rarity like the arcane fossil or an unobtainable rarity since the recipe seems to be non-existing.

Instead of making a test version for us and launching it with minimal to no difference/changes after feedback, you should maybe test it yourselves with gears that most of us have. Not SnS, arcane ring and paracelsus stones. The difficulty in the tombs is already hard enough, one map takes around 15-40 minutes (more or less) to complete depending on the party and gears. When someone disconnects it takes even longer time for some. I experienced two disconnected while we were killing the boss and we couldn't complete the map. And then the recipe for the mythic pendant is just impossible to get.

I personally already gave up farming arena that I think many others did as well. Make the recipe purchasable with Dragkin teeth/golds/whatever or change the rarity drastically to an actual obtainable rarity.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Laveen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

It doesn't exist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laveen View Post
    Luckily, I didn't experience any disconnections like others. Farming isn't supposed to eat everyone's time and soul and it already costs lots of ankhs, elixirs and platinum.

While you (STS) want your players to enjoy the content more, let's not forget that this is a game, people farm day in and day out and yet no one looted a simple recipe which either must have an arcane rarity like the arcane fossil or an unobtainable rarity since the recipe seems to be non-existing.

Instead of making a test version for us and launching it with minimal to no difference/changes after feedback, you should maybe test it yourselves with gears that most of us have. Not SnS, arcane ring and paracelsus stones. The difficulty in the tombs is already hard enough, one map takes around 15-40 minutes (more or less) to complete depending on the party and gears. When someone disconnects it takes even longer time for some. I experienced two disconnected while we were killing the boss and we couldn't complete the map. And then the recipe for the mythic pendant is just impossible to get.

I personally already gave up farming arena that I think many others did as well. Make the recipe purchasable with Dragkin teeth/golds/whatever or change the rarity drastically to an actual obtainable rarity.
    I dont like farming for recipe but make the mythic quest is hard enough. Instead of farming for 1 recipe or increasing the recipe's drop rate, make a longer quest or as you said make the recipe purchasable (even with new token).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I dont like farming for recipe but make the mythic quest is hard enough. Instead of farming for 1 recipe or increasing the recipe's drop rate, make a longer quest or as you said make the recipe purchasable (even with new token).

Planar tokens - No. We already have to get 300 of those to get the new legendary armor/helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

So, you want everyone have new mythic pendant like grimm? I like it . But think about other pendants. If you have grimm, you still wanna have other pets. If you have the best pendant, you dont want others. 2-3 days and you can farm it, what happen after 2 montr
    As I said, IMO, sts should make parchment, players will be happier when they see 1/150 than 0/1.
    No i dnt lwant that it should be easy like grimm .lol
    But i dnt also want that getting recipe is like getting fossil.
    And what u want? Crafting it should be two months task ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No i dnt lwant that it should be easy like grimm .lol
    But i dnt also want that getting recipe is like getting fossil.
    And what u want? Crafting it should be two months task ?
    Maybe purchasable with new token is a bad idea .
    I think 2 weeks. About 2 weeks for new mythic pendant and 2 weeks for new legendary gear. Then, winter event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Planar fragment for the armors are easy to obtain. Just require a lot of time and repeatedly doing it. At least I know I have a finish line and a goal to reach. Which is 300 fragment. I know when I will finish and my progress is slowly moving as every minute I spend in planar tombs and gain 1 fragment. But for arena case lol I'm not sure if the recipe exist it's like fighting a pointless and endless battle here. PLANAR TOMBS for Fragment is Challenging, yes I love it. PLANAR ARENA for Recipe is nearly impossible. There's a huge different between CHALLENGED AND IMPOSSIBLE. Also sts have a history of making mistake on certain odds and drop rate. Who knows if there an actual bug that stop recipe from dropping haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Yah I was expecting some new tombs but it's just recolor shuyal maps. But the worst part is that it's unprofitable. You spend 100k a run on anks but with no good loot. That will end farming fast.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

My DE-Addiction schedule is proceeding well.

How about yours?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Recipe lol.

So make all 4 bosses in arena drop the recipe not just last one. That would be perfect