Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If there were no ankhs in this game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I 110% agree with you mata. I was just thinking today like... we already accept that we are going to have to spam pots to stay alive in this game, something which is not NEARLY so deeply entrenched in any other game I play. (in other games the boss-player dmg mechanics are set up so that you might use pots if you are in a pinch, or you might use 5-10 pots in a run when you find yourself in a tight spot... hard to imagine I know.)

Pots are far too deeply woven into the mechanics of this game to stop that now, I'll give them that. But now... not only are we expected to spam pots to get through any content in the game, to get through endgame content we are ALSO expected to basically spam ankh/revive as well.

The rate that bosses kill us is now faster than we could ever hope to spam pots especially with their 1-2hit combos. So now respawn spamming is just going to naturally slide into the gameplay too?

What kind of game does that?

Even Tindirin elite wasn't this bad... you are right its with the introduction of ankhs. StS claim its because this new content is being developed for "end-game players" does that mean those players who have had the wool pulled so far down over their eyes that we are now blind to what we're doing as we spam more and more real life money at the game?

Be careful what you wish for? Is wishing for free to play (or less expensive to play) content really that bad of a wish that players deserved to be trolled this badly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As a runner of elites from the beginning, and having run tombs a handful of times, I can agree with the above statement and STS may have over done it this time.

These tombs take zero strategy and it's more about who has the bigger wallet to finish them. Not to mention it's taking 30min to over an hour with some of the most skilled players. If this is the new direction of STS for a MOBILE game, I'm done as its not only not profitable, it's not even fun.

I suggest you first solo tombs 1 and 2 and find strategies for each of them. After taking a step back and re-evaluating, I was able to solo tomb 1 and find my reasons for my death. Now, as a solo rogue, I can complete it in 11 mins 51 seconds or faster with 0-1 deaths.

Now, my latest goal is to find the strategies for tomb 2 and perhaps tomb 3 (if there is any).

The only tomb that I would rationalize as cheap is tomb 3. Tomb 2 just has a glitch with one of the boss attacks but it still has a strategic way to beat it. As players, it's our job to find it!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I suggest you first solo tombs 1 and 2 and find strategies for each of them. After taking a step back and re-evaluating, I was able to solo tomb 1 and find my reasons for my death. Now, as a solo rogue, I can complete it in 11 mins 51 seconds or faster with 0-1 deaths.

Now, my latest goal is to find the strategies for tomb 2 and perhaps tomb 3 (if there is any).

The only tomb that I would rationalize as cheap is tomb 3. Tomb 2 just has a glitch with one of the boss attacks but it still has a strategic way to beat it. As players, it's our job to find it!
    There's a very small amount of people that are fully geared in this game Zeus. It's not about how fast you can run the tombs. its the idea that you need 150m+ to do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    There's a very small amount of people that are fully geared in this game Zeus. It's not about how fast you can run the tombs. its the idea that you need 150m+ to do it

Too true. Saying that you can solo it in your maxed out gear which a very small percentage of the population is wearing is quite frankly not helping anyone. If you did that in regular gear, then I'll be genuinely impressed.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Remember to keep it friendly and appropriate, please.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

There is no strategy except ankhs around a one shot and the one shots are seriously too much. Add that to the costant sensation you are working for nothing and the game just gives you this wrong, bad feelings.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 11-17-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

This game has nothing to do with being fun for players. As long as the whales spend big money to pursue these one hit/revive maps the rest of us are out of luck.

The whole game is set up to scam you out of your money. Open locked? Yeah right you can pop 90 bucks worth and most of the time you will get 2000 gold each and if your lucky you will get some pinks worth 300 gold lol.

Buy the luck elexir from the shop and it doesn't work nearly as good as the one you get from klaas. (Maybe not true but that is what I have found)

As of right now there is no point in running an elexir since your cat may step on your router cable. Honestly, right now I'm struggling with even staying with this game. It's a shame too since this game could be awesome.

Ankh content will eventually kill this game. Too many people can't take part and if you don't get those people content they will leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Remember to keep it friendly and appropriate, please.
    Nerf ples...
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

That One shot kill is in my opinion a result of buffing damages way more in ratio to hp and armor.
    A good rogue at level 10 have 90-100 damage which get 5-7x times at endgame.
    Hp at level 10 good rogue have 1400-1500. Which gets 2.6x times (4000) at game.
    At level 10 it has 350-400 armor which gets 1400-1500 at endgame i.e 3.75-4x times.
    Look at the ratio!!
    Of course New gear needs more damage but buff HP more and armor a bit more. That way Pvp at endgame wont have 1 shot/combo kill, wont have One shot KO bosses just like old seasons' low level caps' damage/hp armor ratio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

So you cleaned up the thread, nice

But is this the new trend now? when we ask for "tough" bosses to you it means 1 shot nomatterwhat?

Id really appreciate some response about this, we want fun elite and event bosses, not kill farming bosses who cost us tons of gold/plat on ankhs

Atleast give us the opportunity to stay alive if we spam potions faster than the speed of sound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Also.... those new tomb maps are FAR LONGER and contain FAR MORE mobs than we actually need to kill. Is this also some sort of strategy to promote Ankh respawning?

I genuinely cannot see any reason at ALL for those maps to contain the extra distance just purely to run through, it unless its to discourage people from respawning at the start (and having to shamefully cover all that ground thus disadvantaging their party and putting pressure on to respawn on the spot.)

-1 to the ridiculously long walk of shame!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
    Also.... those new tomb maps are FAR LONGER and contain FAR MORE mobs than we actually need to kill. Is this also some sort of strategy to promote Ankh respawning?

I genuinely cannot see any reason at ALL for those maps to contain the extra distance just purely to run through, it unless its to discourage people from respawning at the start (and having to shamefully cover all that ground thus disadvantaging their party and putting pressure on to respawn on the spot.)

-1 to the ridiculously long walk of shame!!
    Lmao yea it feels like my party is watching my every move
    Using Tapatalk