Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Amulet? Myth! Dream, Troll!

Dear Sts,

Probably what I'm about to say is how the majority of players feel..

Recipe: No such thing, i doubt it even exists. How-come non looted in arena yet, not that i heard off. I even doubt you guys included it during updating Tombs. Farming arenas over and over again became boring, trying to loot something don't even exist. Something needs to be done, somehow drops need to be fixed to some extent.

Items: from a warrior point of view, to acquire those items we need at-least 800 tokens. 400 for helm and another 400 for armor. Well here is the math.. ( [20 runs a day ] 1 day = 20 Tokens / 40 days = 800 tokens ) Thats only if your lucky and you don't get DC literally on every run. Hilarious but fair, keeping in mind that the whole point is gears this time will be obtained through hardcore farming. On the other hand, i suggest bosses drop more Tokens depending on who you defeating.

Planar Essences: well to cleanse "Rutger", "Frost" and "Glob" essences; you basically need 60 Planar Essences and after your done with cleansing, you need another 60 planar Essences to craft the Non- existing Amulet..not to mention the Dragon bar and the additional items purchasable.
    Here is the thing essences are the least concern but also would be really helpful if you increase the drop rate for those planar essences..

Furthermore, players are spending gold and platinums to obtain the new items so yes at some point STS needs to take this a bit more serious and Fix drop rates, Fix DC issues and allow us enhance more tokens once defeating bosses.

In conclusion; If this is not fixed, sooner or later The majority of players will Quit that whole task and stop wasting there time trying to obtain something that actually isn't obtainable..Even arcane items weren't as complicated at this whole scenario. Seriously STS where is this going..
    Last edited by xcs; 11-16-2014 at 04:33 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xcs For This Useful Post: