Thread: Amulet? Myth! Dream, Troll!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Amulet? Myth! Dream, Troll!

Dear Sts,

Probably what I'm about to say is how the majority of players feel..

Recipe: No such thing, i doubt it even exists. How-come non looted in arena yet, not that i heard off. I even doubt you guys included it during updating Tombs. Farming arenas over and over again became boring, trying to loot something don't even exist. Something needs to be done, somehow drops need to be fixed to some extent.

Items: from a warrior point of view, to acquire those items we need at-least 800 tokens. 400 for helm and another 400 for armor. Well here is the math.. ( [20 runs a day ] 1 day = 20 Tokens / 40 days = 800 tokens ) Thats only if your lucky and you don't get DC literally on every run. Hilarious but fair, keeping in mind that the whole point is gears this time will be obtained through hardcore farming. On the other hand, i suggest bosses drop more Tokens depending on who you defeating.

Planar Essences: well to cleanse "Rutger", "Frost" and "Glob" essences; you basically need 60 Planar Essences and after your done with cleansing, you need another 60 planar Essences to craft the Non- existing Amulet..not to mention the Dragon bar and the additional items purchasable.
    Here is the thing essences are the least concern but also would be really helpful if you increase the drop rate for those planar essences..

Furthermore, players are spending gold and platinums to obtain the new items so yes at some point STS needs to take this a bit more serious and Fix drop rates, Fix DC issues and allow us enhance more tokens once defeating bosses.

In conclusion; If this is not fixed, sooner or later The majority of players will Quit that whole task and stop wasting there time trying to obtain something that actually isn't obtainable..Even arcane items weren't as complicated at this whole scenario. Seriously STS where is this going..
    Last edited by xcs; 11-16-2014 at 04:33 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xcs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

true but it ain't going to be fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

If this is Free to Play then please put back the mythic and arcane items in the locked crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

they will always tell that they will LOOK unto the matter, how can they solve the issue if they were just looking at it, why dont they try to DO something about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Arcane pendent lol.its strange why devs r not talking on this matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RDX View Post
    Arcane pendent lol.its strange why devs r not talking on this matter
    probably all devs are unhappy....i mean upset...they got the DC pressure...now the drop pressure...

They too have a life...but....ghosh i cant say anything more...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

**** no! I know peopl that are into this programming **** and they say it doesn't take as long as sts says it will take to fix the lagging problems. It's just greediness dc problems cause people to waste anks so now they have to buy more than BAM!!! Dc have to buy more. They aren't realeasing a new level cap and new maps because they know the game is dying and now they are doing there best they can to take as much money as they can before everyone leave. What they are saying is **** you we your money so we don't care you can leave if you want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

^^this always in the back of my head. But i have faith. They have said they have big plans for this game into next year, so i'm going with that.
    I played SL a year ago. Someone asked them if anything new was coming down the pipeline. They flat out said nothing was in the works. Thats when i made the change to AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Operation GOLDSINK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy View Post
    Operation GOLDSINK
    This is no goldsink. It's a platsink. When you buy the revives for gold, you are buying them from another player, so your gold just changes hands, it does not leave the game economy. What disappears is the plat that that player used to buy them with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

as STS said it will be hard, so it is