Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The REASON OF RANDOM DISCONNECTIONS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

i think this may be a client issue? it seems that most a few of the dc's occurs on the same spot/mob?

We were running tomb3, and our rogue disconnect just a couple groups before the boss. Later we gave it another shot, again she dc'd around the same spot.

And earlier today, when running tomb1, 3 of our party member (myself included) got disconnect at the same spot. Further more, i've also experience a dc at the exact same spot prier to that.

i've also experience this on the test server where i have ping strike around the second mob encounter and then dc, it was frustrating and i was never able to complete tomb 1.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...84-ping-strike

My ping is usually around 50-200, and dc was never a concern until the recent updates.

Thanks
    Last edited by eugene9707; 11-16-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bump for remiem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

they should've rolled back the ankhs/gold/plats spent just like they did on 2x mythic event, or they should pull back planar update until it's resolved to prevent people wasting time & effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Agree.....21 dc'ed of the day ... frustrated playing at level 41 in planar tomb 1 i try to farm some teet in the wild and i have same problem, i try play at level 15 go to hauntlet and the result is DC again and again . Its disaster for this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

What I do now is get online talk to strangers in towns and chat in GC then try some elites and dc, try new tombs with party and dc, try new tombs solo and dc then go back to talking to strangers and Guild Chat and offline!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    What I do now is get online talk to strangers in towns and chat in GC then try some elites and dc, try new tombs with party and dc, try new tombs solo and dc then go back to talking to strangers and Guild Chat and offline!
    Exactly what I do, lol. *sigh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]False. I have disconnected 2 times today 100+k ping in town what town? Out post just going to check the auc and bam right when I go in there ping spikes to 120k and DC I can provide a SS if you want next time I get it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]they should've rolled back the ankhs/gold/plats spent just like they did on 2x mythic event, or they should pull back planar update until it's resolved to prevent people wasting time & effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I'm not totally sure if what you say it's right, but you obiviously seen something. I don't think it's because of the loot because i sometimes get dc in towns too, but you well observed that after the ping spike starts server keep receiving our commands, (use a pot, drop an attack, etc...) but you can't see what you doing. Few minutes ago I logged into game and the first thing I did was to invite a friend into my guild, but when I checked menu my ping was 60K already. So nothing appeared like my friend joined and I got dc thinking server didn't sent the invitation because I certainly got freezed at first second of gameplay. When I re-logged that friend was in guild. I checked log and saw I invited him 1m ago. Also I've been helping a guildie to pass grog beach, and he started to laugh saying I'm fighting with the air, and hitting nothing because they've been killed 10s ago. I obviously keep visualisating them like I didn't dealed them any DMG but I kIlled them 10s ago.

Nice observation!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    I'm not totally sure if what you say it's right, but you obiviously seen something. I don't think it's because of the loot because i sometimes get dc in towns too, but you well observed that after the ping spike starts server keep receiving our commands, (use a pot, drop an attack, etc...) but you can't see what you doing. Few minutes ago I logged into game and the first thing I did was to invite a friend into my guild, but when I checked menu my ping was 60K already. So nothing appeared like my friend joined and I got dc thinking server didn't sent the invitation because I certainly got freezed at first second of gameplay. When I re-logged that friend was in guild. I checked log and saw I invited him 1m ago. Also I've been helping a guildie to pass grog beach, and he started to laugh saying I'm fighting with the air, and hitting nothing because they've been killed 10s ago. I obviously keep visualisating them like I didn't dealed them any DMG but I kIlled them 10s ago.

Nice observation!
    Yea bro, the dc isssue is getting worse day by day, i just saw from forum chat that someone got dc over and over on pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulnaj View Post
    Yea bro, the dc isssue is getting worse day by day, i just saw from forum chat that someone got dc over and over on pvp.
    I sometimes get dc just by connecting into game. Last time I had to force close, restart the game over and over (4 times) to get the stability to stay into outpost. When I went to kragg, DAMN, dc again ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Try Hauntlet. It has worse DC than Planar for me lol. I dc once we reach the first pillar every single time. I was trying to help this guy get haunted ap and I kept dcing over and over at the exact same spot lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Sharing yet another DC story!

I recently made a new toon, and my boyfriend and I have been grinding WT4 for XP. Every second run or so, we get disconnected. Sitting right next to the router is not helping either. It has been happening since the release of Planar Tombs. It is not our connection, I'm sure of it. It's also happening while running Nordr (Again running to level up). For dome reason, I get clean runs when I run solo, no disconnects whatsoever.

It makes the game unplayable.
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 11-19-2014 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Sharing yet another DC story!

I recently made a new toon, and my boyfriend and I have been grinding WT4 for XP. Every second run or so, we get disconnected. Sitting right next to the router is not helping either. It has been happening since the release of Planar Tombs. It is not our connection, I'm sure of it. It's also happening while running Nordr (Again running to level up). For dome reason, I get clean runs when I run solo, no disconnects whatsoever.

It makes the game unplayable.
    Im lvling a toon in kraag tombs 4, there are less mobs and you can solo there. Solo is the most important part, because if 2 player on map, then its a high chance to disconnect one of you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Im lvling a toon in kraag tombs 4, there are less mobs and you can solo there. Solo is the most important part, because if 2 player on map, then its a high chance to disconnect one of you.
    Very true, but soloing gives less xp. And I really like running with friends etc.