Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Planar Tombs Are Live! Here's a Look Inside.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogoeswoof View Post
    The status ailment is like a misty AA for every relic no stuns, slows, poison, roots, fears in clashes? That sounds very strong for mages and a good buff for them! In clashes, any class can pick up these even if the mage is stunned, so that means mages will be very valuable in clashes, rather than individual based, this pendant also is team based! No way! Lololol
    Cmon lets not be ungrateful for the already amazing stats and ask for equality, every class is not just about stats in pvp, skill and positioning is also very important and for a mage, the shield is already strong enough to 1v1 any rouge if timed and played correctly. Mages are probably not given the insane dmg buff because they can already burst any rouge without receiving dmg with the shield and more dmg would mean mage always win, their aoe fireball and skills can utterly destroy the back line of clashes as well

Mana packs! Mages dont need mana packs?! Well in clashes, rouges and warriors need mana packs...badly. There is a reason why these packs are able to be picked up by others not just by the mage
    As you can tell, i dont like the steryotype that mages need a buff bc as a rouge, I have to sit there for 2-3 seconds taking dmg while a mage bursts me down before i even have a chance to do dmg

Sorry I didnt know the packs are grabable by others too, so the mana might be good for others. But are you sure the "remove status ailments" gives a buff that makes you immune to all debuffs, because I think it removes only when we grab the pack.
    About stats what I mean is if they decided to make one stat the same from another class', they should make it equal or just change it to something that the class lacks, for example sorcerors lack armor/hp and warriors lack damage. Making it sorceror get 5 damage and warrior get 15 damage on the same stat sheet just doesnt seem right to me, unless its a typo that is in fact 15 damage for sorceror.
    And why cant mages get insane damage buff when they are the damage class? I know a rogue vs sorceror clash is more biased on the sorceror because of the so called "class triangle", but there are many rogues out there claim they can defeat any sorcerors, even pros, with good tactics (one of that is the stun immunity from razor shield). Yes mages can defeat rogues easily, but rogues can defeat mages so easily too.
    I dont want anything to be nerfed because the amulet already lacks many things, because they only have stats and some hp and damage, nerfing or taking away its proc would be unfair. I just want equality. Why on earth does sorcerors get a proc that is 3 times less stat than another class while most of their packs' usage they cant use for themselves?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

2ezy

Tombs are fun and hard. Rewards getting better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice