Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: having trouble logging into my account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default having trouble logging into my account

Hello guys its me upbeats, upbeatz n upbeatx this is my 1st forum post I take this opportunity to share what happen on upbeatx maybe some of my friends might noticed why I'm not using upbeatx now. What happened was after I bought new phone as a replacement of my damaged phone and change the password on upbeatx account I'm not able to log in maybe bcoz I misspelled my pw, I tried the forgot pw option but found out that my yahoo mail used on upbeatx was already deactivated then I try sts support but they ask me about plat transaction which is hard for me to retrieve, my main emails are on yahoo I'm just making gmail to activate android phones and for playstore I always set auto on password bcoz Im forgetfull. I never expect that I will be needing my previous gmail and pw on checking those transactions to prove my ownership on upbeatx. I hope that there is other ways for this, I started al when lvl21 cap mplite was my first ign then upbeatx. I still want to continue playing with upbeatx to get more aps and win more events. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Hi Upbeat something similar if not same happened to me time ago. The bad news is i I never got back my account cause i couldn't retrieve any reciepts but you might be luckier than me.
    My advice for you is to write any of the moderators/dev that you have a good vibe with and explain your situation to them or ask your friends ingame to appeal/guarantee for you at the support group that you are the real Upbeatx. Also ask support to compare your current ip address and that of the logins made on your lost account.
    Its nice to see you are very calm and taking the situation positively, i remember i was ready to burn support to a heap of ashes and cut someone in half that day, attitude that probably didnt help my case so continue in a positive and hopeful way.

Wish you a happy ending mate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tbh honest on that day I think it was 2nd week of october when this insident happens, I really dont know what to do and im very shock about what happen i cant play and sleep properly. My char upbeatx was so prepared for holloween event that time when this happens;, i also made a mistake on sending emails to support i think i sent more than 5 in a row just to explane and tell what happen and include the history of upbeatx i also include many names on upbeatx fl for additinal proof but at the end it was not solved bcos im not able to answer about plat transaction. So I've decided to make this post for additional proof (i hope) i also rename my other 2 chars to upbeats war that i use on holloween event and my rog to upbeatz, also my forum account/name upbeatx which was made on march 2014 can be also use to prove my ownership on upbeatx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its really sad to hear that. They should really be a lot more helpful. I would provide you all the support if I can cause I know how hard you've work (or play to be exact XD) to make Upbeatx stronger. Well, I really hope I'll be able to play alongside Upbeatx again for sure. Sts need to be strict, but please be helpful at the same time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Superlousy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I played with Upbeatx since June 2013. Upbeatx one of the oldest of my friends in this game. We walked together through the elite maps since Oltgar and ending Summit, I witnessed how much effort put into Upbeatx Ursoth Assault event. I think it will be not good in relation to one of the most loyal players if STS won't find a way to help. I know, STS has now quite a headache, but I hope they find some time to help, when it is possible.
    Wish you luck and remain upbeat. Also I urge all not indifferent people to support Upbeat.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rstilzchen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I hope u get ur account back bud
    surely there is other way for sts to restore it back for u

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenpain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Heya! Upbeatx! one of those helpful buddies eversince! I can vouch for this player if Sts need more details.. (well not w/ the plat receipts) but this warrior is legit!
    Hope I can help this old friend to recover what is lost!.. The time and effort puts into Upbeatx is incredible! just keep your hopes up high mate!
    And to Sts plssssss... help this LOYAL player of yours!. Sometimes, it's not always about platinum!
    Last edited by Zealouzs; 11-18-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    IGN: Yukitoki Guild: Enigmatic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealouzs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

after reading UR post i found out I've known U longer than I thought lol I met U when UR name was mplite haha then met again on UR upbeatx acc that sucks that U can't get it back CUZ that acc was UR main n U put hard work into it ,hope U get it back so we can keep running events n pvp goodluck U got my support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Can't you check your bank records for plat purchases?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you very much guys :-)

@pacman haha i thought u know that mplite was my first ign

@mlb2005 about my plat purchases on upbeatx, as i remember i made those purchases on yr 2013 my ign that yr was mplite lvl36 elitista guild. That is why its very hard for me to retrieve those informations, maybe i've already use 4 or more gmails each time i buy new phone too. And on 2014 i am using my other chars on other account to buy plats.

Im still hopping that there is other way to revive upbeatx. Again thank you very much on the support guys :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlb2005 View Post
    Can't you check your bank records for plat purchases?
    Hello, ive made those plat puchases on upbeatx year 2013 my ign that year was mplite guild elitista that is why its very hard for me to retirieve those informations. On year 2014 im using my other chars and account on buying plats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacmanx View Post
    after reading UR post i found out I've known U longer than I thought lol I met U when UR name was mplite haha then met again on UR upbeatx acc that sucks that U can't get it back CUZ that acc was UR main n U put hard work into it ,hope U get it back so we can keep running events n pvp goodluck U got my support
    As i remember there are no pets on pvp that time when we met ryt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mlb2005 as i remembers i bought plat on upbeatx year 2013 my ign that time was mplite elitista guild that is why its very hard to retrieve those informations. On 2014 im using my other chars and account to buy plats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yo upbeatx!! im sorry to hear that, i hope u will get ur acc back
    please sts, HELP THIS NICE PERSON

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought the sts agent who replies on my ticket will help me, he is still asking plat transaction. He wants to know the date, amount and transaction id so i try the link that he gave and copy those info but still im not able to answer it correctly.
    Really? Is that the only way? How about this, is there any complains on my ign's upbeats and upbeatz? How about my forum account named upbeatx and created on march 2014? Did check my log in's and ip bfore and after upbeatx locked. Lots of options are availble to prove my ownership zzzz

And others that i want to say ill just write it on paper then burn it. focus on dc and drop rate issues, i will be ok thank u very much sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Hey, I'm glad you finally made post here to put your points across. This truly is a very frustrating situation. You've worked so hard this last couple of weeks trying to maintain an interest in the game. To be honest there are a number of ways that you can prove you own that account, all it needs is for support to actually 'look outside the box'. I know how you are feeling about the loss of your main account. The time and effort you have put into creating your character should not be dismissed because of a certain criteria not being met. I would urge sts to PLS look into this and find a solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Upbeatx View Post
    I thought the sts agent who replies on my ticket will help me, he is still asking plat transaction. He wants to know the date, amount and transaction id so i try the link that he gave and copy those info but still im not able to answer it correctly.
    Really? Is that the only way? How about this, is there any complains on my ign's upbeats and upbeatz? How about my forum account named upbeatx and created on march 2014? Did check my log in's and ip bfore and after upbeatx locked. Lots of options are availble to prove my ownership zzzz

And others that i want to say ill just write it on paper then burn it. focus on dc and drop rate issues, i will be ok thank u very much sts.
    Yea maybe other than asking for transaction history(which you might forget), atleast ask other questions like what pets you have that is lvl 41 or what is the name of most of your pet.Maybe sts can ask those questions to prove ur ownership of the account..But before that its good if sts can check first what pets and names are in ur stable..
    𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙭

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Upbeatx View Post
    As i remember there are no pets on pvp that time when we met ryt?
    lol I didn't use to pvp back then I think I met U running maps lol XD but haha yea I had U since U were mplite lol

24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hey Upbeatx,

Like several others have mentioned, please send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com and let them know the details of your situation. They are the only ones who will be able to assist you in recovering your characters. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the matter further, please send me a private message. On another note, welcome to the forums!

- Seo
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com