Hello guys its me upbeats, upbeatz n upbeatx this is my 1st forum post I take this opportunity to share what happen on upbeatx maybe some of my friends might noticed why I'm not using upbeatx now. What happened was after I bought new phone as a replacement of my damaged phone and change the password on upbeatx account I'm not able to log in maybe bcoz I misspelled my pw, I tried the forgot pw option but found out that my yahoo mail used on upbeatx was already deactivated then I try sts support but they ask me about plat transaction which is hard for me to retrieve, my main emails are on yahoo I'm just making gmail to activate android phones and for playstore I always set auto on password bcoz Im forgetfull. I never expect that I will be needing my previous gmail and pw on checking those transactions to prove my ownership on upbeatx. I hope that there is other ways for this, I started al when lvl21 cap mplite was my first ign then upbeatx. I still want to continue playing with upbeatx to get more aps and win more events. Thanks