Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS / Customers Interface, Read, Answer and Share Informations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Post STS / Customers Interface, Read, Answer and Share Informations

Hello,
    during cross-reading the forum threads, I see lots of unanswered questions, which make frustration of actual game experience deeper and deeper.
    Lots of us (including me) call this quiet "unprofessional", "unfair", etc..

Take this thread as effort to make air clean and athmosphere more friendly, because players (customers) going to be really angry and lots of them already quit the game.

1. Why you didnīt write all ingredients into recipes for new legendary gear and include "hidden" ingredient?

2. Is this "hidden" ingredient necessary? Legendary armor should be legendary rarity, 300 elite runs for 2-pieces set (armor+helm) seems like good and definitely not underestimate price.

3. Recipe for mythic pendant hasnīt been added to the loot table, but his loot has been confirmed by Samhayne. Why?

4. It recipe was added, you have count of it drops in log and feedback from angry players, why you didnīt increase its drop rate?

5. Why did you start out a path of one shot bosses? In the past Captain Bloodhammer shot has been nerfed for his instant kills. Present bosses skills seems like step back.

6. From revive ankh releasing the game change, in the past plat revives were advantage, now plat/ankh revives are necessity. Was it intention?

7. New autochat hasnīt been give away after lots of complaints. What is a plan with it?

8. Only information about DC issue from StS side is: "This is very frustrating for us". Can you get us some real information? Like: We focus on big pulls. (few hours later): Big pulls are OK. next one: We focus on country where players play. etc.

9. There were few updates without any announcement, is it possible to share information what was included/fix?

---------------------------------------

#4 Why is information (which should be offficially and publically stated on the forum as a first port of call if it's going to be said at all) released in a "right place right time" manner in the chatbox or in game chat?

This is all for this moment, I will write more questions under line, if someone add them to the post below.

I will be very pleasure if we get answers.
    Thank you for your time and effort for keep this game funny and hate you for attack on our platinums, wallets and nervs.
    Last edited by Jirikjurasek; 11-19-2014 at 05:57 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jirikjurasek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Updated, 9th question added

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I completely agree with 1-4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

-> Why is information (which should be offficially and publically stated on the forum as a first port of call if it's going to be said at all) released in a "right place right time" manner in the chatbox or in game chat?

and +1 for summarising all this

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Devs/Mods, u there? U even read our posts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Updated

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jirikjurasek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Hopefully this post will eventually get a response ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The first dc-weeks STS denied the problem completely, and also the last weeks they donīt wanted to make the dcs to a subject of discussion. What do you think why? ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Name:  original.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  18.6 KB

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey there, I apologize that you feel we did not give you all of the information you need to make an informed decision about which items to go after in game. Here are the answers to your questions, to the best of my ability:

1. Why you didnīt write all ingredients into recipes for new legendary gear and include "hidden" ingredient?

I am not totally sure what you mean by "hidden ingredient." Could you let me know what ingredient you feel we were not clear about?

2. Is this "hidden" ingredient necessary? Legendary armor should be legendary rarity, 300 elite runs for 2-pieces set (armor+helm) seems like good and definitely not underestimate price.

Same question as above.

3. Recipe for mythic pendant hasnīt been added to the loot table, but his loot has been confirmed by Samhayne. Why?

The recipe not being added to the loot table was a rumor. The recipe was in the game and in the loot table the entire time, and it was through some misunderstanding that people believed it was not.

4. It recipe was added, you have count of it drops in log and feedback from angry players, why you didnīt increase its drop rate?

We did increase the drop rate in the latest content release on 11/20 which we did announce publicly. Remember, the recipe does not drop FROM the arena masters chest, but separately.

5. Why did you start out a path of one shot bosses? In the past Captain Bloodhammer shot has been nerfed for his instant kills. Present bosses skills seems like step back.

One shots can be incredibly frustrating. The devs and I have discussed this and we will be looking into how to improve combat experience for players. This would include less one-shot moves and more strategic and complex boss mechanics. I don't have any specific details on this, but we will certainly update you when we all know more about this. In the meantime, we take all of your feedback seriously and will always make tweaks and changes when appropriate to improve everyone's experience.

6. From revive ankh releasing the game change, in the past plat revives were advantage, now plat/ankh revives are necessity. Was it intention?

This was certainly not our intention. No. Our intention was to create increasingly more difficult and challenging content for our players. That way, it's not the same 'ol easy stuff every time we release new content. Could you imagine if everything was as easy as Brackenridge? Boooooring. However, game balance is always an ongoing process. We listen to every piece of feedback that comes in and attempt to balance everything as well as possible to accommodate as many players as we can. If you have a concern about a specific boss, monster or area just let us know and we will re-test it to see if we can make it a bit more balanced and level appropriate.

7. New autochat hasnīt been give away after lots of complaints. What is a plan with it?

This is in our plans but hasn't quite bubbled up to the top of the list yet. You'll see an update on this in the near future.

8. Only information about DC issue from StS side is: "This is very frustrating for us". Can you get us some real information? Like: We focus on big pulls. (few hours later): Big pulls are OK. next one: We focus on country where players play. etc.

I wish I had more to say on this. On our end, we have had success in reproducing the issue but are still actively working on a permanent solution. Recently our CEO Garry Gattis posted a public apology, outlining the details on where we are in the process. Also, as an apology we granted everyone a Lazarus package to compensate for lost time, ankhs etc. in DC'd runs. We also turned off timed runs for a few key areas so that when anyone DC's they can automatically rejoin. We know it's not the permanent fix everyone was hoping for, but please trust me when I say: We have all of our best men on it.

9. There were few updates without any announcement, is it possible to share information what was included/fix?

I did post this in the forums, but just for good measure, the undocumented updates were simply fixes to the pop-up that says "Do offers for free platinum!" when you log in to the main menu. It was nothing that effected the game or the players. Just a pop up.

I hope this helps to clear things up for you all. Please don't hesitate to post here or PM me if you have other concerns.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey there, I apologize that you feel we did not give you all of the information you need to make an informed decision about which items to go after in game. Here are the answers to your questions, to the best of my ability:

I am not totally sure what you mean by "hidden ingredient." Could you let me know what ingredient you feel we were not clear about?

Same question as above.

The recipe not being added to the loot table was a rumor. The recipe was in the game and in the loot table the entire time, and it was through some misunderstanding that people believed it was not.

We did increase the drop rate in the latest content release on 11/20 which we did announce publicly. Remember, the recipe does not drop FROM the arena masters chest, but separately.

One shots can be incredibly frustrating. The devs and I have discussed this and we will be looking into how to improve combat experience for players. This would include less one-shot moves and more strategic and complex boss mechanics. I don't have any specific details on this, but we will certainly update you when we all know more about this. In the meantime, we take all of your feedback seriously and will always make tweaks and changes when appropriate to improve everyone's experience.

This was certainly not our intention. No. Our intention was to create increasingly more difficult and challenging content for our players. That way, it's not the same 'ol easy stuff every time we release new content. Could you imagine if everything was as easy as Brackenridge? Boooooring. However, game balance is always an ongoing process. We listen to every piece of feedback that comes in and attempt to balance everything as well as possible to accommodate as many players as we can. If you have a concern about a specific boss, monster or area just let us know and we will re-test it to see if we can make it a bit more balanced and level appropriate.

This is in our plans but hasn't quite bubbled up to the top of the list yet. You'll see an update on this in the near future.

I wish I had more to say on this. On our end, we have had success in reproducing the issue but are still actively working on a permanent solution. Recently our CEO Garry Gattis posted a public apology, outlining the details on where we are in the process. Also, as an apology we granted everyone a Lazarus package to compensate for lost time, ankhs etc. in DC'd runs. We also turned off timed runs for a few key areas so that when anyone DC's they can automatically rejoin. We know it's not the permanent fix everyone was hoping for, but please trust me when I say: We have all of our best men on it.

I did post this in the forums, but just for good measure, the undocumented updates were simply fixes to the pop-up that says "Do offers for free platinum!" when you log in to the main menu. It was nothing that effected the game or the players. Just a pop up.

I hope this helps to clear things up for you all. Please don't hesitate to post here or PM me if you have other concerns.
    The "hidden" ingredient is the base armour/helm, which is only obtainable from elite planar chests. Although the name "imbued" implies such an ingredient it is not mentioned anywhere in the recipe. During the test phase I was rereading the description and was wondering what I was supposed to imbue here.

This being said the DC issue is the biggest problem at the moment. In this regard I implore u not to release the winter event in the current state of the game as farming for energy essences would be unbearable!

Regards,
    Azek