Thread: What is the purpose of this update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default What is the purpose of this update?

Are we just testing your new content out with our own gold/plat because the test server failed? I know myself anyway, I could rarely get past the menu screen before disconnecting let alone finish a run in the tombs. The disconnects were apparently fixed but the new content came live in game 1-2 days after only, and still continue to haunt people trying to complete tombs and arena. Nothing can be perfect but this seems far from acceptable even.

Another question is about this mythic amulet recipe, possibly it was forgotten in the new content like the double odds for mythics in locked crates 2-3 months back? I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case seeing how players have been running it non stop since it was 'released' and yet none have been looted. Im just hoping the mods/devs at STS have a reasonable way to compensate us for this loss seeing as its a lost cause running to find something that doesn't exist. Now reading that Seoratreka is confirming that some content has yet to be released is making me wonder if this really is true. If this is the case, then sts has made thousands of dollars misleading people on false hope for an item that doesn't exist.

I also believe theres a problem with the drop rate of these new elite planar chests, from what I understand, i will need a recipe, ingot, 2 ores, and 20 planar essences along with the corresponding armour for the recipe(which is only obtainable through these new chests). After 132 runs with a friend we have yet to loot a single chest, or anyone in our party has yet to loot one. At this rate i expect to get the new armour in maybe 1-2 months if I'm lucky enough to find some chests.

Personally i just feel ripped off after playing this new content and seeing what it really has in store for us… Farming a map for months for these fragments and chests just to get an armour which is barely better than mythic (if ur lucky enough to make it to the end without disconnection), and hunting the arena for something i know most of us think, doesn't exist. Im starting to think the cost of ankhs and elixirs are going to surpass the actual value of the armour. The lack of clarification from STS's side is making me wonder if they even know whats going on..

This is just my opinion.
    Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

"The lack of clarification from STS's side is making me wonder if they even know whats going on.. "

They dont, thats why they made a survey.

That, i dont think well be in good condition soon.

Surely, the problem is over a month now. Im guessing, if this issue wasnt resolved in no less than 10 days, people are on other games and hooked up.