Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Features? ... !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation Features? ... !

Dear Sir or Madam from STS team,

First of all your team has made a well done work with the game: "Pocket legends", dont give it up! I know that it takes a while to create new things/get new ideas. now I want to tell you some Suggestions which a friend and me thought about that these can make the gameplay more interesting. And hopefully help your team getting More ideas!

No. 1) Different Guilds should be able to make/buy (through plat or maybe gold) different Guild Marks wich are on the left side of the guild name (replacing the Guild symbol) like Flags of countrys, pvp signs, crowns, stars etc... this could be added to the Guild Shop

No. 2) Guild Masters should get a golden name -Only on Guild Page/Friend list- This colour was choosen cause i know your team reserves blue,green and red also purple/pink names
    No. 3) Guild Officers should get a silver name -Only on Guild Page/Friend list- This colour was choosen cause i know your team reserves blue,green and red also purple/pink names
    (just in case of the reputation of their rights the name colour should be changed)

No. 4) Make the names Bigger so that the colour fits better in the name and that people can see the difference between gold, silver, red, blue, green etc...

No. 5) Add a Co-Master that can be promoted from Officer by the Master, Co-Master is able to boot officers but cant promote people. also just a help if the Real master is not online.

No. 6) There this is a more animal based MMO game More (Dropable) Pets/Animals would be nice, here are some suggestions:

1) Like in Dark forest Boss (Elite 60+) stage you could farm Tradeable Ants,
    2) On daily deal should a Not Tradeable Ladybug be on sale for like 250 plat this gives additional 10% luck
    3) Tradeable Water Drops with Angry/Cute/Sad/Happy faces which will be dropable in Humania
    4) Tradeable Lava Drops with Angry/Cute/Sad/Happy faces which will be dropable in Blacksmoke Mountain
    5) Tradeable Butterflys with different colours dropped in Forest Heaven Elite lvl (lvl 60+)

No. 7) Luck hat Vanitys show in their legend how much Percent they add to your Luck.

No. 8) Smileys in the chat are needed! This feature is very usefull because lots of people misunderstand things. With smileys you can show them how you mean that / he should take it. Thats to avoid stress in game

No. 9) My personal suggestion, I would like to Design the Character Face-/Eyes with a different colour, eye type or mouthes (each of this part could cost 3 plat) like Im a big fan of the Naruto
    anime and I like the Sharingan, Rinnegan eyes etc...

This are my suggestions. It will! be Awesome when your team will work and add on, these features. Also im looking forward to an Seriously Reply
    of each suggestion. I wish you a nice day.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by xxxitachixxx; 11-21-2014 at 05:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxitachixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

With the golden and silver names, Pl will just fill with one man guilds because every body will want a golden name, so instead I suggest giving the golden name to guildmasters with a certain amount of people in their guild. 100 people or 500 people and you get a gold name.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I dont think that that will happen because its only for look. and if ur at top - ranking board
    you need help / lots of people. also like in pvp, farmer or lvling guilds will they need lots of people.
    But I thank you for your feedback and I enjoy more of it! Feed me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxitachixxx View Post
    I dont think that that will happen because its only for look. and if ur at top - ranking board
    you need help / lots of people. also like in pvp, farmer or lvling guilds will they need lots of people.
    But I thank you for your feedback and I enjoy more of it! Feed me
    It's going to happen, because people are vain enough to want a golden name, and don't think for a second that it wont.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

yup! totatly... no offense but that is a terrible idea. They will find a way around it and just make 1 man guilds just for name....
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Updated post, Im just suggesting to add these names On Guild page, not on the Charackters name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Updated post, Im just suggesting to add these names On Guild page, not on the Charackters name.
    Then this suggestion does absolutely nothing to encourage guild growth.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

The date of a guild created and the amount of players in the guild and their levels can have a huge impact on stoping one man guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Then this suggestion does absolutely nothing to encourage guild growth.
    It's just for look. also this game is just Look. - it just would look good thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

It's just for look. also this game is just Look. - it just would look good thats all.
    The devs aren't gonna put something into a game just for looks. They must have some way for it to get them revenue. An example would be the upcoming christmas. They charge 5 Plat per person to even go into the event. This plat is either achieved by people buying it or through the offers. If people do offers then the company that paid for that offer has to pay a certain amount to spacetime or they have to pay a certain amount for spacetime to even have that game in the offers, or I'm completely off. Either way, devs aren't going to implement something just because it will make the game "look cool".
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 11-22-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

devs aren't going to implement something just because it will make the game "look cool".
    Dissagree. cool game = more Players will like it. More players = more People who spend money in.
    also every cool update is a good money making update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Dissagree. cool game = more Players will like it. More players = more People who spend money in.
    also every cool update is a good money making update.
    You don't get it do you?
    The people that join aren't going to stay because of a golden name. They are going to stay because they will find the pvp or Pve experience desirable. The golden name is the metaphorical cherry on top of the sundae. Nobody really cares for the cherry, they care more for the meat of the sundae the ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate.
    Also, a golden name for a guild will not bring people into a game, like I said it will be the meat of the game not the cherry.
    finally, the devs want and need revenue from the game, they aren't going to put in a golden name update if it does not give them an immediate change in revenue, take ancient caverns for example it was made solely for the purpose of bringing players back and getting revenue. The golden name I repeat is not and will not bring enough players back for the devs to find it worthy of the time they spend looking through AL's code.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Rekt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

will not bring enough players back for the devs to find it worthy of the time they spend looking through AL's code.
    i dont remember to only have posted this idea, also i didnt want to get old players back to game. i want to add my ideas which could make the game experience/style better. PS: I get alot. But if people dont understand me how can they understand my Ideas? Ty. - next time add ideas which you realy want to get in game or comment the good/bad sides of my post(S) but dont post sides of only one suggestion. Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meggadon View Post
    Rekt
    dont post useless crap like that i also dont remember this is a battle or something that.
    PS: dont comment with one word which doesnt even have to do with the posts Theme. Ty.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxitachixxx:1925355
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggadon View Post
    Rekt
    dont post useless crap like that i also dont remember this is a battle or something that.
    PS: dont comment with one word which doesnt even have to do with the posts Theme. Ty.
    He actually rekt you tho. He basically proved why this thread is useless. ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Dude this thread again is pointless because the devs shall not consider the features because they do not give an immediate jump in revenue. Plat packs, plat items, elixiers, having to buy ones way into a dungeon, all of that is the money makers of pl
    Also, post the good and bads of your ideas? Okay. Don't get angry when I do.

Good.
    It is a okay idea

Bad
    devs will never implement
    pointless
    does not improve the community in the slightest
    does not bring new players
    and finally shall not and will not improve revenue.
    none of the ideas improve the game enough to the point that new players are going to join.

BTW quit choosing select parts of my argument pretending that that's all it is. You are attempting to make it sound like the rest of my points are invalid when in reality they are very valid, so either argue all of them or don't even argue at all, but do not choose one point attempt to pretend that's all there is, because there isnt.

And finally, the only thing that is useless here is this thread.
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 11-23-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dude this thread again is pointless because the devs shall not consider the features because they do not give an immediate jump in revenue. Plat packs, plat items, elixiers, having to buy ones way into a dungeon, all of that is the money makers of pl
    Also, post the good and bads of your ideas? Okay. Don't get angry when I do.

Good.
    It is a okay idea

Bad
    devs will never implement
    pointless
    does not improve the community in the slightest
    does not bring new players
    and finally shall not and will not improve revenue.
    none of the ideas improve the game enough to the point that new players are going to join.

BTW quit choosing select parts of my argument pretending that that's all it is. You are attempting to make it sound like the rest of my points are invalid when in reality they are very valid, so either argue all of them or don't even argue at all, but do not choose one point attempt to pretend that's all there is, because there isnt.

And finally, the only thing that is useless here is this thread.
    i slice because i only take the close part out of quotes to save sides, space etc, also No. post with usefull suggestions is useless. BTW. never-ever have seen you in any other posts to agree with anyones suggestion, if you only dissagree and concentrate on the bad side and look on the money making side, this isnt the way to get new ideas added. also new players like to play cool games, 10-16 years old childs which cant spend money in, but soon they will but in that while the game needs to be cool, look great and should have a free earnable way. Also this is still not an idea to get more players, (sure there will come new ones) but for that people want a good maybe from Customers accepted Developer team and if you dissagree to this too i want to hear your ideas how to add new ideas, get better support or to improve things, Good Luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

i slice because i only take the close part out of quotes to save sides, space etc, also No. post with usefull suggestions is useless. BTW. never-ever have seen you in any other posts to agree with anyones suggestion, if you only dissagree and concentrate on the bad side and look on the money making side, this isnt the way to get new ideas added. also new players like to play cool games, 10-16 years old childs which cant spend money in, but soon they will but in that while the game needs to be cool, look great and should have a free earnable way. Also this is still not an idea to get more players, (sure there will come new ones) but for that people want a good maybe from Customers accepted Developer team and if you dissagree to this too i want to hear your ideas how to add new ideas, get better support or to improve things, Good Luck
    You need to listen to what I am saying. I am saying unless your ideas change revenue in an IMMEDIATE way the devs SHALL NOT put it into the game, when they have better things to do, such as improving AL.

I disagree half the time because not many people realize that their ideas shall not happen because of A) revenue and B) they do not influence the game majorly, and C) I doubt the community will back up golden names, more customization into faces, and personalived guilds, all because they do not in any way address the major issues PL has at the moment, people may join but the are going to immediately leave when they notice the problems PL has, no amount of cool gimmicks shall change that. We need a PvP rebalance, savage set nerf (or buff the other sets), needing ancient caverns nerf, needs some more variety into the game, something to bring back people, and many more.

I am saying that your ideas shall never happen because we don't need them and they don't improve revenue in any way whatsoever. You need to get this delusion that your ideas shall be the best thing to ever happen out of your head, sure ideas are great and everybody likes hearing them, but when the ideas are proven that they do not work or are wrong drop the argument instead of arguing a point or idea that just lost its purpose or value.

I'm sorry if I'm crushing your hopes and dreams but so be it. If this is what it takes to get you to realize then I shall do it.

Finally, here are some quotes where I have agreed with a person's ideas

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...een-suggestion
    If they do this idea im buying 500 plat and spending it on this XD

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...expansion-idea
    This is a good idea but quit spamming it. We have already had 2 threads within 2 days about the shaman.
    gg
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 11-25-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You need to listen to what I am saying. I am saying unless your ideas change revenue in an IMMEDIATE way the devs SHALL NOT put it into the game, when they have better things to do, such as improving AL.

I disagree half the time because not many people realize that their ideas shall not happen because of A) revenue and B) they do not influence the game majorly, and C) I doubt the community will back up golden names, more customization into faces, and personalived guilds, all because they do not in any way address the major issues PL has at the moment, people may join but the are going to immediately leave when they notice the problems PL has, no amount of cool gimmicks shall change that. We need a PvP rebalance, savage set nerf (or buff the other sets), needing ancient caverns nerf, needs some more variety into the game, something to bring back people, and many more.

I am saying that your ideas shall never happen because we don't need them and they don't improve revenue in any way whatsoever. You need to get this delusion that your ideas shall be the best thing to ever happen out of your head, sure ideas are great and everybody likes hearing them, but when the ideas are proven that they do not work or are wrong drop the argument instead of arguing a point or idea that just lost its purpose or value.

I'm sorry if I'm crushing your hopes and dreams but so be it. If this is what it takes to get you to realize then I shall do it.

Finally, here are some quotes where I have agreed with a person's ideas

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...een-suggestion
    If they do this idea im buying 500 plat and spending it on this XD

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...expansion-idea
    This is a good idea but quit spamming it. We have already had 2 threads within 2 days about the shaman.
    gg
    we are going to get away of this threads theme, lets leave it and let other people suggest to this idea.- heard your oppinion, lets hear others.