Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lvl 26-27 pvp mage build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Lvl 26-27 pvp mage build

I am interested in pursueing lvl 26-27 mage pvp.... any builds?
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

any ideas?
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Add iltonyli in game and I can help you. Ayepro and I are currently the oldest active 26-27's that still play. Post your ign so I can search through my hundreds of pending friend requests lol. Imo 20-35 is the most balanced pvp level. Also 50 is close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lal View Post
    Add iltonyli in game and I can help you. Ayepro and I are currently the oldest active 26-27's that still play. Post your ign so I can search through my hundreds of pending friend requests lol. Imo 20-35 is the most balanced pvp level. Also 50 is close.
    22-27 is not the most balanced, plenty here will agree all that 22-27 is mages mages and more mages.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    22-27 is not the most balanced, plenty here will agree all that 22-27 is mages mages and more mages.
    My bear zxczxczker beats Mages just fine. Even 30 mages sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

My opinion is that 22-27 is just mages mages and more mages, and it is what I believe.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

My opinion is that 22-27 is just mages mages and more mages, and it is what I believe.
    22-27 are all mages? Since when? I see plenty of bears and foxes. Every class requires skill and mage is definitely one too. If bears time their beckon hs cb cs right, they can easily kill mages. Instead of stating your opinion, try the zone first and then complain. 22-31 is the most balanced pvp zone as of today.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jyuu1205 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

As far as the balance for 22-31 goes, I feel like mages are definitely the best class to use, but also the most expensive...you need a toy/candle for oldie purists, a forg bow to fight other mages, and a paw to tank bears. Foxes are also not terribly good until level 30, although there are some decent 22-27 foxes here and there, and rhinos are pretty much dead meat or troll characters until 30ish, where they're still not very good. The only claim to balance I feel like 22-31 has is that 3/5 characters are usable and any skilled player can kill a decent player with either a fox, mage or bear, but it's nothing close to an actual balance.

Please note that this is an FFA/1v1 analysis that doesn't take into account trees, adding trees into the equations makes bear/mage easily the most overpowered, and does give a bear a much better chance against mages.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:

lal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    22-27 are all mages? Since when? I see plenty of bears and foxes. Every class requires skill and mage is definitely one too. If bears time their beckon hs cb cs right, they can easily kill mages. Instead of stating your opinion, try the zone first and then complain. 22-31 is the most balanced pvp zone as of today.
    I have a 22 and had a 27. I quit 27 because just about every game I joined it was mages teaming...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I have a 22 and had a 27. I quit 27 because just about every game I joined it was mages teaming...
    You're right, that is kind of common but if you have friends you can just ask them to help you. Also I hear
    People complain all the te about Mages being op but my bear kills Mages just fine. You have to keep successfully hitting cb. Hs after heal is also very important. Also crip is a very important skill to have too.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Try 30 bear. With 4-5 beckon, you can land cb quite easily. At 30 most Mages use shiv talons so 6cb = gg

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's funny how fast all of you are quick to argue instead of discussing the main topic at hand.

26/27 Mage Build:
    6 Heal, 6 Blessing Of Vitality, 6 Blessing Of Might, 1 Frostbite, 3 Lightning, 2 Drain, 1 Firestorm, 1 Mana Shield - As you level just add points in lightning, & whatever other skill you want, not the best but it'll keep you alive for sure.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hi there. This is a reminder to keep the discussion constructive and friendly. There isn't a need to insult each other. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    It's funny how fast all of you are quick to argue instead of discussing the main topic at hand.

26/27 Mage Build:
    6 Heal, 6 Blessing Of Vitality, 6 Blessing Of Might, 1 Frostbite, 3 Lightning, 2 Drain, 1 Firestorm, 1 Mana Shield - As you level just add points in lightning, & whatever other skill you want, not the best but it'll keep you alive for sure.
    This build ain't going to work against mages... Btw it's me zxczxczker.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yes it is.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vvriter For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Hey I'm not rly one to ask for help from people I don't know but could you possibly help me with 27 mage? I'd greatly appreciate it c: Never had one before and I'd love to try it out

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

if you've ever played 35 mage, it's nearly exactly like that mage v mage wise, but with an extra luck factor (fbow/paw proc) inserted into the equation.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

2 drain 1 m/s 6 BoM 5 BoV 2 Heal 6 Light 2 fire 1 Icestorm 1 Frostbite.

Use crit rings. Enuf int to use cryst then rest dex.

I'd advise you to do 27 first then do 26,25 later as most people (in my experience) were 27 when I was at 25, so if you start at 25 you're going to be at a disadvantage.

However if you dont take my advice, just take off 1 drain & 1 fire.

If you prefer high fire & kiting alot, swap 6 light to 6 fire and do 3 drain with 1 light instead. That worked nicely with Forg in my experience.

Vs Bears, ONLY use fire when they beckon, dont let them use cb on you.. If they land crip on you make sure then are frozen and not in 3-4/5m distance..

Vs Mages, Try to use BoV last.. Time their BoV then as it runs out, do Light icestorm drain frostbite fire heal light. This will 99.9% of the time kill them. If it doesn't make sure they dont nuke you, so survive via M/s or healing frost and playing carefully to outlast them.

Vs Foxes, fairly simple --> M/s ruins most foxes. Just make sure they dont stay in auto distance & make sure they die before your BoV runs out. (however more often then not they'll try to nuke you before their evasion runs out)

Vs Rhinos, just simply keep em rooted and spam light & heal when they dash so cancels their combo.

Hope you enjoy 25-27 as much as I did. My old chars were Wenchant & ThaWench.

~ Inv

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

This was what I replied to the other thread asking for 25 build. However if you have more money, I'd advise getting int hween set + Pink Paw + Pink evid.
    I'd use crit/hit face + Dodge/crit ring & with hween stuff I'd always use Dmg ring.

~ Inv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Yes it is.
    It's good for tanking but not for dealing damage. Vs mage it's going to go like this: you're gonna be alive for a long time so is your mage opponent. Both of you are doing no damage and eventually the mage with 6 lightning is going to win because your 6 bov will run out. Tanks can't tank forever