Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The solution to begger zombies...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

As beggars are annoying sometimes, but its not a real problem. There are a lot of problems, bugs, glitch and balance issues in game that need to focus more with than this.
    Ignoring them, simply disregard the PMs or answering "no" works but this may have a ripple on your AL carreer in the future.
    -An example is: There was a beggar (who will not be named) who PMed me and trades me just to begg when I was starting in game, I was rude because I was annoyed with him. After two seasons I meet that beggar again and this time I was shocked and a little embarrased. He remembers me (and I remember him) and still was nice to me, now his full mythic, had a couple of arcane rings, arcane weapons, arcane pets (he was using his SnS that time) and was the guild master of a well known guild. He was down to earth guy even though I was rude at him when he had none. That day I learned a leason, "A beggar today may become someone you need tomorrow, so treat everyone with respect and enthusiasm."

Let me share you guys a fable from Aesop
    Once when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running up and down upon him; this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him. "Pardon, O King," cried the little Mouse: "forgive me this time, I shall never forget it: who knows but what I may be able to do you a turn some of these days?" The Lion was so tickled at the idea of the Mouse being able to help him, that he lifted up his paw and let him go. Some time after the Lion was caught in a trap, and the hunters who desired to carry him alive to the King, tied him to a tree while they went in search of a waggon to carry him on. Just then the little Mouse happened to pass by, and seeing the sad plight in which the Lion was, went up to him and soon gnawed away the ropes that bound the King of the Beasts. "Was I not right?" said the little Mouse.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post: