Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
Yes much better - easier to identify which section to look for, esp people Like me w impaired vision

Btw, how would you go about exactly on how to separate the king and queen (specifically skill technique). Ever since they upped the difficulty my party has been unsuccessful at pulling them apart. Their combo quickly 1hkos us regardless, even with tank pots - it seemed easier prior to the most recent patch.
I am a 47 soon to be 48 warrior and have been in on king and queen 4 times, twice I went and by hugging the wall on the side of the king I just crept up real slow until he locked on to me then slowly walked out with him in tow. Hit the hp a couple of times no attacking until I had him in the hall with everyone else. Attacking too soon brings the queen out, so get him around the first corner where everyone should wait for the attack. Saw this technique on my first visit. On my third was as invite...got left with the queen by myself...was plugging on and about to give up when to my fortune four 55lvl people showed up and helped finish her. Got a Fury Shield which I placed on CS and it sold for 725k! Very lucky! Only drop out of both and I chock it up to my stubbornness at leaving a good fight.