Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: One Hit Kill Dang.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread a bit. We definitely want to hear your feedback, both positive and negative, but let's make sure to keep it constructive.
    Oh censorship..inconvenient truth and this is always the best thing to do, right?? Really sad...-.-

(I'm sure this one will be deleted too!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

well it seems strange that a few peple say its so easy to kill them and then u play and u just cant kill it, maybe they want the game to be played for a minority in the future, for me (an average player) its just too hard with good gear and good pets. no fun except in events (where everybody can play and really earn something), nothing last forever and this game wont be an exception,when they realise it people is already playin other games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Mac View Post
    well it seems strange that a few peple say its so easy to kill them and then u play and u just cant kill it, maybe they want the game to be played for a minority in the future, for me (an average player) its just too hard with good gear and good pets. no fun except in events (where everybody can play and really earn something), nothing last forever and this game wont be an exception,when they realise it people is already playin other games.
    For people that have tons of gold already this type of content helps keep that advantage since they are the ones that can farm for the gear. What about content for other players is my concern.

A lot of people are max level but most don't have great gear and loads of gold to dump. This content is a huge let down for the average player in my opinion. No average players no game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i love the game and i will continue playing of course, but its a game that looks like real life, there is a bigger gap between rich and poor whenever something new appears but u can open one loc and get a samuel, like the poor can buy a lottery ticket and win it

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey guys. Thanks for your feedback on this issue. 1-hits can be incredibly frustrating, especially in those last few critical moments of a battle! The challenge we face with new content is how to make it more challenging, require more strategy, and all around top the content before it. So that you're not battling through, say, Brackenridge every new expansion.

However, we do know that the balance could use some improvement. Our design team has been discussing different ways of incorporating more complex and strategic mechanics in mob and boss fights, and less red zones and one hits.

I can't speak as to when you'll see this go into effect, but do know that we hear you and are definitely taking this feedback into consideration as we move forward with new stuff.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys. Thanks for your feedback on this issue. 1-hits can be incredibly frustrating, especially in those last few critical moments of a battle! The challenge we face with new content is how to make it more challenging, require more strategy, and all around top the content before it. So that you're not battling through, say, Brackenridge every new expansion.

However, we do know that the balance could use some improvement. Our design team has been discussing different ways of incorporating more complex and strategic mechanics in mob and boss fights, and less red zones and one hits.

I can't speak as to when you'll see this go into effect, but do know that we hear you and are definitely taking this feedback into consideration as we move forward with new stuff.
    Maybe zones with "Rocks" or Walls were you need to hide or Special zones to activate IDK for hurt the boss, Yes a Boss should be Hard but what's the strategy?! Hide Behind a Tank?!

NO, should be some in group, were you can Interact in diferent way not always the same ( Tank taunt the boss and rogues throw arros like mad )

Just an Idea.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien