Thread: Endgame Quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Endgame Quests

Hello, got a idea from my Vault of Thoughts (aka my brain)

I suppose the Ancient Caverns quests can count as endgame quests, but I think STS should add some quests that give a big challenge. To encourage those people to accept those challenges we would need an awesome award. They should be avaliable for either lvl 76 or 77.Here are my ideas for the quests:

1) A Need for Essence Given by Anna (Treasure hunter in Alien Oasis)
    Quest Info
    "Sizoo told me that within aliens, a speck of extremely magical essence is contained. This essence is extremely rare, as the essences are extracted out of the body to power up thier weapons. Could you find me a great amount so I can sell it for a profit? No worry, I will award you handsomely."
    Objective: Collect 1000 Alien Essences from alien troops. Drop rate-30%

Quest Turn-in
    "Thanks, now I won't have to stay in these harsh sands ever again! Now I can retire as soon as I sell this stuff! Oh yeah, here is your reward.

2) Red Dragonscales Given by Fireman Frank (found in Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)

Quest Info
    "Brave hero, I have a big favor to ask you. The Red Dragon's scales are super-resistant to nearly anything. My firemen's suits are nearly torn, and could use ALOT of reinforcing. Could you please collect 100 scraps of red dragonscales? I will be in your debt if you can do this."
    Objective: Collect 100 dragonscales from the Red Dragon in Red Dragon Slayer or Lair of the Red Dragon.
    Drop Rate-90%

Quest Turn-in
    "Oh! You must have the dragonscales I asked for! Just look at that gleam! My firemen will surely double thier efforts in extinguishing this forest. I hope this reward will be sufficient for part of my debt."

3) Hanging on( daily) Given by The Elf Queen (Appears in Balefort Castle Towne after you complete all Journey achievements"

Quest Info
    "I beg you for some aid, brave hero. The forces of evil have been growing dramatically. Soon Alterra will be at thier mercy. I ask you, for you to draw your weapon and cut down their numbers, so Alterra can be safe for a while. "
    Objective-Defeat 1500 enemies.

Quest Turn-in
    "I give you my deepest thanks. Now Alterra can stand more easily now. Take my blessing."

Rewards
    Ok, now the hard part is the rewards. They must be sufficient enough to satisfy the players' efforts, so no complaint will arise. I could do a reward of 50k for 1) and 2), and 5k for 3). But that would be a bad idea, since those players who capped by dungeon runs would get angry because now would be a way to simply cap. So maybe a gold or item award? I definitely think the reward for 3) should be a Day 5 daily blessing instant pass. Now there is only 1 requirement to do 3). BE LVL 77! You guys can suggest rewards for 1) and 2). Before I end this idea,

HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
    Last edited by GreenLord; 11-23-2014 at 07:40 PM.
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!
    Here are my toons
    Ramramlord Lvl 69, Angrylord Lvl 20, Bustalord Lvl 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLord View Post
    Hello, got a idea from my Cault of Thoughts (aka my brain)

I suppose the Ancient Caverns quests can count as endgame quests, but I think STS should add some quests that give a big challenge. To encourage those people to accept those challenges we would need an awesome award. They should be avaliable for either lvl 76 or 77.Here are my ideas for the quests:

1) A Need for Essence Given by Anna (Treasure hunter in Alien Oasis)
    Quest Info
    "Sizoo told me that within aliens, a speck of extremely magical essence is contained. This essence is extremely rare, as the essences are extracted out of the body to power up thier weapons. Could you find me a great amount so I can sell it for a profit? No worry, I will award you handsomely."
    Objective: Collect 1000 Alien Essences from alien troops. Drop rate-30%

Quest Turn-in
    "Thanks, now I won't have to stay in these harsh sands ever again! Now I can retire as soon as I sell this stuff! Oh yeah, here is your reward.

2) Red Dragonscales Given by Fireman Frank (found in Blacksmoke Mountain Towne)

Quest Info
    "Brave hero, I have a big favor to ask you. The Red Dragon's scales are super-resistant to nearly anything. My firemen's suits are nearly torn, and could use ALOT of reinforcing. Could you please collect 100 scraps of red dragonscales? I will be in your debt if you can do this."
    Objective: Collect 100 dragonscales from the Red Dragon in Red Dragon Slayer or Lair of the Red Dragon.
    Drop Rate-90%

Quest Turn-in
    "Oh! You must have the dragonscales I asked for! Just look at that gleam! My firemen will surely double thier efforts in extinguishing this forest. I hope this reward will be sufficient for part of my debt."

3) Hanging on( daily) Given by The Elf Queen (Appears in Balefort Castle Towne after you complete all Journey achievements"

Quest Info
    "I beg you for some aid, brave hero. The forces of evil have been growing dramatically. Soon Alterra will be at thier mercy. I ask you, for you to draw your weapon and cut down their numbers, so Alterra can be safe for a while. "
    Objective-Defeat 1500 enemies.

Quest Turn-in
    "I give you my deepest thanks. Now Alterra can stand more easily now. Take my blessing."

Rewards
    Ok, now the hard part is the rewards. They must be sufficient enough to satisfy the players' efforts, so no complaint will arise. I could do a reward of 50k for 1) and 2), and 5k for 3). But that would be a bad idea, since those players who capped by dungeon runs would get angry because now would be a way to simply cap. So maybe a gold or item award? I definitely think the reward for 3) should be a Day 5 daily blessing instant pass. You guys can suggest rewards for 1) and 2). Before I end this idea,

HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
    Number 3 will be easily exploited by just running Mega Maze a few times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

There a tiny edit.
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!
    Here are my toons
    Ramramlord Lvl 69, Angrylord Lvl 20, Bustalord Lvl 15