Thread: About Guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question About Guilds

Hi everyone, if you read this is because u either are in a guild or own a gild or want to be in a guild or is just randomly reading my posts... if you are doing that last one i may press charges for stocking me... lol... just kidding..

so about the guilds, i am used to be in a guild in other MMOs but i havent seen here any in-game tools to allow guilds to communicate or even show you are from guild A or B... if not then how do u know who is who? what is the idea of having a guild besides the rewards that all of you guild owners promote? if a guild has lets say 100 users.. how do i know who they are if not by going to the guild website and learning all the names.. it doesnt make sense like that right?
    is space time studios planing on developing any features for guilds?

if i am wrong and there are guild signs in-game please point them out for me !!!
    i would love to be on a guild but i am not really a forum kind of guy for guilds.. i like in-game communication...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

They're coming. I heard they were supposed to be in 1.7, but they got pushed back. I'm not sure if anyone knows much more than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My guild is in spactime studios groups area we are active and trying to recruit it is themed and has reqs just look for redcaps I have a ige going right now fir recruiting for my members if you join thru this you were refered by me
    ign wolfendragon lv50 bear zyral lv14 pure mage gelias lv11 pure archer lv17 yatyaswaco pure archer currently lving yatyaswaco in between xp grinds