Thread: Questions from a newbie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Questions from a newbie

Hi everyone. This is my 2nd post and i have another few questions to ask. I tried searching the forums for answers but either i can't find an answer or i could not understand what was being wrote. Therefore, any help is very much appreciated (:

1. What are ankhs and what are its uses?

2. If i buy a 7 day exp elixir, does it continue to run while i am offline? It says something like "counts down while offline". I dont really get what its saying. Maybe it's just my poor command of the English language.

3. I have a legendary set of items for my rogue which i bought using platinums from the store when i was at level 21(i am now lvl 23). I think its the 70 platinums set. My problem is, while my damage and dps seems pretty good, my health is too low (1600+) which causes me to die easily. Can anyone recommend me a good items set fo my rogue? Preferably something affordable for an average AL player.

4. Finally, i would like to seek advice on where to train now that i am level 23. I have heard some saying WT4 or KT4 is the best for my level. Is this true? Is there any other places where i can train which would make me level up quickly? I am planning to get the 7 day exp elixir.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I appreciate any help given. Thank you all (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker View Post
    Hi everyone. This is my 2nd post and i have another few questions to ask. I tried searching the forums for answers but either i can't find an answer or i could not understand what was being wrote. Therefore, any help is very much appreciated (:

1. What are ankhs and what are its uses?

2. If i buy a 7 day exp elixir, does it continue to run while i am offline? It says something like "counts down while offline". I dont really get what its saying. Maybe it's just my poor command of the English language.

3. I have a legendary set of items for my rogue which i bought using platinums from the store when i was at level 21(i am now lvl 23). I think its the 70 platinums set. My problem is, while my damage and dps seems pretty good, my health is too low (1600+) which causes me to die easily. Can anyone recommend me a good items set fo my rogue? Preferably something affordable for an average AL player.

4. Finally, i would like to seek advice on where to train now that i am level 23. I have heard some saying WT4 or KT4 is the best for my level. Is this true? Is there any other places where i can train which would make me level up quickly? I am planning to get the 7 day exp elixir.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I appreciate any help given. Thank you all (:
    1. An ankh is used to revive on the spot you've died.
    2. If it's says that it's counting down while being offline then it continues while you're offline.
    3. Don't buy anything expensive till you reach 41, just go to the auction and search for legendaries for your lvl, once they exceed like 5k gold each don't buy them and wait for the next lvl (that's what I do).
    4. Kt4 has the best xp but it's hard to find a pt, wt4 still has quite good xp and it's relatively easy to find a party, I would advice farming wt4.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Appeltjes For This Useful Post: