Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default PL PvP Adventures 2: QFF (???)

QUICK FARM FEST!

Name:  FarmFest.png
Views: 121
Size:  479.7 KB

Issue 2 of PL PvP Adventures brought to you by: The Alterran Foundation for Bored Players Overthinking the Game.

Previously Released PL PvP Adventures: Edition 1

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

This one is a pretty simple idea, but it's fun with a group of friends, something along the lines of those Crystalline 25 Set Endgamers or Nude Fights.

Game Description: The general gist of QFF, or whatever you want to call it, is to take a group of people, and farm for a certain number of runs, and then use any gear dropped in order to fight each other in a tournament/competition for glory, cash, or the affection of attractive people.

Why did you make this thread?: Mainly because I was bored, but also I feel like this is a pretty fun idea to chill with some friends in PL, but surprisingly, the thrill of competition brings back the feeling that everyone got as a noob when they received their first trash green or orange. To be happy for any drops is a good feeling, and it fits the Thanksgiving theme that this thread was created in.

HAO 2 PLAY?

1. Make up some rules. Rings off/on? FFA/1v1 competition? Some general stuff such as that.
    However this one rule is mandatory: YOU CANNOT USE ANY GEAR YOU FARMED PREVIOUSLY. THE ONLY GEAR USABLE IS THE STUFF THAT DROPS IN YOUR RUNS.

2. Gather a group of people, and devise a route. You can farm with actual gear for the sake of time. Our farming route of choice at level 15 was:
    • 2 Wyldwood Runs
    • 1 Skeleton Cult Crypts Run

2 Skeleton Cult Crypt runs essentially led to everyone using Burglar's Leather Armor, Robber's Archery Cap, and Burglar's Spiked Bow, so we found a good balance in 1 Skeleton run. Make up your own runs, planning it is actually pretty fun.

Here is a picture of a group of people, for the sake of pictures:
    Name:  FarmFestGroup.png
Views: 114
Size:  391.0 KB

3. After finishing the runs, equip the best gear that you've collected/farmed.

Unluckily for me, I did not drop a single bow the entire time and got wrecked by everyone with a ranged weapon:
    Name:  17f5dbf1-cf8a-4285-a0c6-ad9f136bbb81.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  49.5 KB

4. Host a PvP match and duel to the death using the rules that you have predetermined.
    Name:  c0d5bd53-9756-47e9-aec0-793069dce3e5.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  111.4 KB

5. And That's pretty much all there is to it! Farm, Kill, and Thrill! Swagswagswagswagswag

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This idea sounds so sweg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Nice idea I might try this...in a sec
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!