Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
Dear STS you should really think al this event again, because we ( The Players ) cannot ser anything good with this event, isn't Great., isn't good and it's completly unbalanced.

* Bosses : Bosses are good until I realize that 2 Boss and above had Helena's HP ....

Tokens : The Vendor sell items of the last year more expensive for the same "Crappy, Useless and Cheap Items" than last year, oh but I have more ¡ Yes More !, do you realize STS how harder is get tokens ?! I mean 30 tokens for tarlok ( 3 Boss And the most common ) how many runs for a Ice Queen Drees ? ( 400 Tokens )

Points : Points are the strawberry of this cake, I guess Platinum Tier os 4150 Points, Tarlok give 30 Points as Well, Hmm 140 Runs?! Yes ! Now I van buy 5 Ice Queen Sets ( So Awesome )

Vanities and Recipes : Too expensives and really useless even the Eye of Syrillax.

Dear STS, Consider chance many many things because this is justo getting worse with each new information.

Yours Valkiry

#Bringbackarlor
Hey Val! Thanks for the feedback. We're very sorry you're not pleased with the new winter content. Please keep in mind that the winter event is scheduled to run for 4 weeks! That's twice as long as Halloween. So, we took that into consideration when setting points, tiers and token values. They are all scaled so that players can work on it progressively over the 4 week period. It wouldn't be much fun if you could get through everything in a day or two, grab all the loot, and then be bored again. We hope this makes sense.

Remi