Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter is Coming to Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    The new gear looks sexy but the stats are no better than the current legendary gear
    It depends on whole set bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BarendB View Post
    The gear looks good... but the stats nah they are pretty much useless lol.....

I dont understand why u guys are bringing out new skins of myhtics with a little bit more stats.. This going to ruin market once again....

New weapons every 2 months now lol this is not what we are waiting for(atleast not what i am waiting for )

Better work on a new lvl cap. (Wich will be coming in the spring. atleast what i heard) or make the game more worth F2P like it was and not a P2P game....
    New lvl cap? With the current event system, i don't see that happening. They already recycling content, mythics (taken from elondrian event), armor (same looks as planar tombs), vanities (from previous years), pets (breezega-like pet and existing pets), mobs (recoloured tindirin mobs), it even has tarlok boss again. Didn't we slay tarlok already or did we fail last year? All the effort put into making this event, it might be there but i can't seem to find it. This game needs a new game to fix all current issues. RIP. At least they told they are working on something new.
    Sure new players might enjoy this, but has this game already lived it's life? Dedicated players left alone in this winter cold with nothing to play for? I sure hope us oldies aren't the ones who will be paying STS's xmas bonus by running for the leaderboard prizes only. Isn't xmas happiness for everybody anymore?

please STS, give us some joy and hot cocoa with whipped cream on top this winter!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tearacan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by tearacan View Post
    New lvl cap? With the current event system, i don't see that happening. They already recycling content, mythics (taken from elondrian event), armor (same looks as planar tombs), vanities (from previous years), pets (breezega-like pet and existing pets), mobs (recoloured tindirin mobs), it even has tarlok boss again. Didn't we slay tarlok already or did we fail last year? All the effort put into making this event, it might be there but i can't seem to find it. This game needs a new game to fix all current issues. RIP. At least they told they are working on something new.
    Sure new players might enjoy this, but has this game already lived it's life? Dedicated players left alone in this winter cold with nothing to play for? I sure hope us oldies aren't the ones who will be paying STS's xmas bonus by running for the leaderboard prizes only. Isn't xmas happiness for everybody anymore?

please STS, give us some joy and hot cocoa with whipped cream on top this winter!
    ill give an amen to this post !
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gess View Post
    Do the rings come in Potency (Dex-Int) too?
    ^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

News of the banishing of Tarlok and his dragon Valkoz, and the more recent defeat of Rendtail, Guardian of the Mountains in Tindirin, has reached the ears of Syrillax, Dragon of the North. Syrillax hails from the Mountains of Ursume, far to the north of Arlor. The local tribes of the area have pledged their piety in the direction of the North in hopes of awakening the Northern Guardian. Syrillax has heard the plea of his brethren, and is bringing with him the frigid winds of Ursume in the pursuit of vengeance. He has now settled on a small island to the north of Tindirin and turned the once-lush island into his frozen domain.

What is the Winter Event?

In the newest Arcane Legends seasonal event, the dragon saga continues with Frozen Frontlines. The dragon lord Syrillax has taken up residence on Balmy Beach, a small island North of Tindirin, turning it into a frozen domain with brand new maps, gear, pets, and bone-chilling boss encounters. Get ready for a Winter Event like you've never seen and steel yourself for the final encounters -vs- the familiar foe Tarlok and the all-powerful Dragon Lord Syrillax! Check back on this announcement page throughout the week for teasers, screenshots and other insider event info!

Updated 12/2New Gear

For those who were expecting vanity teasers today, there's been a change of plans. We're taking into consideration new feedback that may change the vanity line-up for the Winter Event. But there's a ton of new gear to check out in the meantime, so take a look at these wicked new items available exclusively in the Frozen Frontlines event.

Armor Sets

Attachment 110571

The brand new Icescale sets are the ones you want to keep an eye out for in the winter event. These sets are cool (get it?) already, but when you collect the whole set you'll get a set bonus which will give you a boost to your primary stat! Take a look:

Rogue Sets:

Force:
    Attachment 110572

Potency:
    Attachment 110573

Tactics:
    Attachment 110574

Will:
    Attachment 110575

Warrior Sets:

Assault:
    Attachment 110576

Fitness:
    Attachment 110577

Grace:
    Attachment 110578

Tactics:
    Attachment 110579

Sorcerer Sets:

Brutality:
    Attachment 110580

Fatality:
    Attachment 110581

Force:
    Attachment 110582

Security:
    Attachment 110583

You'll also find Frigid sets inside event chests that are similar to the Frozen sets from last year's Tarlok event.

Weapons

You might have noticed some frosty new weapons in the pictures above. This event, you'll be able to unlock Locked Grand Crates of Usurme to receive Frost-Touched versions of the latest mythic bow, bulwark and rifle. Here are the stats:

Attachment 110584

Amulet

There is also a new Legendary amulet to obtain, the Chillwind Amulet. Get the one for your class and get the following stats:

Fitness:
    Attachment 110586

Security:
    Attachment 110587

Will:
    Attachment 110588

Ring

Then, there's the new Frostbitten Rings. Aaaand, let's get to the stats!

Brutatlity:
    Attachment 110591

Grace:
    Attachment 110592

Potency:
    Attachment 110593

Savvy:
    Attachment 110594

Tiered Rewards

Playing the Winter Event content will earn you points so that you can progress through 4 different tiers of gameplay: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum tier. Moving up in the tiers isn't always easy, so we make sure that getting to each one is worth your while. Here are the prizes for reaching each of the Winter event tiers:

Attachment 110489

At bronze tier you'll get the sparkling snowflake Frozen Frontlines banner, to show that you've made your mark fighting the bosses of Balmy Beach.

Attachment 110490

Once you reach Silver, you'll receive 3 Greater Ice Covered Chests. These chests have the chance to drop many useful items such as gold, energy, and event tokens. They also give you a chance to receive items from two winter themes armor sets, a legendary Chillwind Amulet or the Snowball pet egg.

Attachment 110491

Once you fight your way to the gold tier, you'll be rewarded with the new yeti pet: Yowie. Here are a look at Yowie's stats at level 41:

Attachment 110492

Attachment 110493

And, finally, if you triumph over the the terrifying bosses of the winter event and get all the way to Platinum Tier, you'll get the recipe for the Enchanted Eye of Syrillax. This socketable gem will grant you a boost to your STR, DEX and INT stats.

New Bosses

Check back Wednesday 12/3 for a sneak peek at New Bosses!

Token Rewards and Craftables
    Token Rewards and Craftables will be announced Thursday 12/4!

Leaderboard Rewards

Get ready! Leaderboard Rewards will be announced Friday 12/5!
    Where vanity list? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jirikjurasek View Post
    It depends on whole set bonus
    What bonus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

What bonus?
    The brand new Icescale sets are the ones you want to keep an eye out for in the winter event. These sets are cool (get it?) already, but when you collect the whole set you'll get a set bonus which will give you a boost to your primary stat! Take a look:
    This bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Remiem are have new vanity???
    And whats reward for Leader Board?
    Thx
    BRQPVP (Lv 41), BRQGIRL (Lv 15)
    Recruiter Indonesian Brotherhood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrzaa View Post
    Where vanity list? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Brqpvp
    And whats reward for Leader Board?
    Why complaining/asking about it when you refuse to read it anyway?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tearacan View Post
    Why complaining/asking about it when you refuse to read it anyway?
    Im not complain im asking :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Recipe for the gemso you can craft escenses or thegem itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

What bonus?
    Oh k
    But since its a boost to the primary stat i m guessing more like +5-10 ps which is still not impressive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Dear STS you should really think al this event again, because we ( The Players ) cannot ser anything good with this event, isn't Great., isn't good and it's completly unbalanced.

* Bosses : Bosses are good until I realize that 2 Boss and above had Helena's HP ....

Tokens : The Vendor sell items of the last year more expensive for the same "Crappy, Useless and Cheap Items" than last year, oh but I have more ¡ Yes More !, do you realize STS how harder is get tokens ?! I mean 30 tokens for tarlok ( 3 Boss And the most common ) how many runs for a Ice Queen Drees ? ( 400 Tokens )

Points : Points are the strawberry of this cake, I guess Platinum Tier os 4150 Points, Tarlok give 30 Points as Well, Hmm 140 Runs?! Yes ! Now I van buy 5 Ice Queen Sets ( So Awesome )

Vanities and Recipes : Too expensives and really useless even the Eye of Syrillax.

Dear STS, Consider chance many many things because this is justo getting worse with each new information.

Yours Valkiry

#Bringbackarlor

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valkiryas For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

pls bring a limitation for para stone abusers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

christmas bonus for the devs for upcoming event lol (sarcastic)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Remiem: Recipe Needs: Eye of Syrillax, Ice Dragon Scales, Planar Essences and an Orb of Ursume
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

19. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Remiem: Recipe Needs: Eye of Syrillax, Ice Dragon Scales, Planar Essences and an Orb of Ursume
    Lol... And the gem only gives +2 to all stats and 1.5 crit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Remove planar essences, It is impossible for a twink to collect planar essence.

Low lvl can participate event, reach plati tier, reward recipe but can't craft any gem? There is something wrong

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #179
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Dear STS you should really think al this event again, because we ( The Players ) cannot ser anything good with this event, isn't Great., isn't good and it's completly unbalanced.

* Bosses : Bosses are good until I realize that 2 Boss and above had Helena's HP ....

Tokens : The Vendor sell items of the last year more expensive for the same "Crappy, Useless and Cheap Items" than last year, oh but I have more ¡ Yes More !, do you realize STS how harder is get tokens ?! I mean 30 tokens for tarlok ( 3 Boss And the most common ) how many runs for a Ice Queen Drees ? ( 400 Tokens )

Points : Points are the strawberry of this cake, I guess Platinum Tier os 4150 Points, Tarlok give 30 Points as Well, Hmm 140 Runs?! Yes ! Now I van buy 5 Ice Queen Sets ( So Awesome )

Vanities and Recipes : Too expensives and really useless even the Eye of Syrillax.

Dear STS, Consider chance many many things because this is justo getting worse with each new information.

Yours Valkiry

#Bringbackarlor
    Hey Val! Thanks for the feedback. We're very sorry you're not pleased with the new winter content. Please keep in mind that the winter event is scheduled to run for 4 weeks! That's twice as long as Halloween. So, we took that into consideration when setting points, tiers and token values. They are all scaled so that players can work on it progressively over the 4 week period. It wouldn't be much fun if you could get through everything in a day or two, grab all the loot, and then be bored again. We hope this makes sense.

Remi
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post

Yours Valkiry

#Bringbackarlor
    Valk, stop making requests like that ( bringing back something that a lot of players paid 10m ). You have enough golds to buy yourself an arlor. Don't start any rage cause of your personal interest.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: