Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter is Coming to Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Double story token week please. Im good with how it is now, the only problem left is inventory slots. 75 wont pull it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cynor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Wtf you guys want everything for free, only rich player can farm essence what the heck did I just read. And release discontinued vanities please, I dont wanna work for a vanity, I want it for cheap.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mapenjay View Post
    300 essences / 30 gems for 1 gem with stats like tarlok gems? are you kidding me remiem? or you sts gonna feed those rich players again?
    The 300 essences thing will actually have an opposite effect, because it will keep the gems (all of them) at a high price, thus enabling f2p players to make more gold, buy selling the gems they craft, while farming for energy essences. Also do not forget that the event will be 4 weeks.

Regards,

Azek

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

What's the estimated time of the launch? I'm currently in a hiatus ever since the halloween event ended; eager to check if it's worth running the leaderboard again.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    Nobodys gonna be able to afford 10 gems the rich are already buying them all nice job on catering to the rich again and ruining the balance in pvp even further
    PVP become unbalance since those para gem came into game, they nerfed the rogues but in other hand they give them more damage with para gem, so is like nothing happened at all but with these new crit gem you can say goodbye to pvp. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    This gem gonna rock imo at lower as 20 level

I have lvl 17 rogue 18 crit already with glacian if i go pretty full with new gem i can hit 30% of crit on lvl 17 thats insane O.O
    Yes I know this crit gem will make rogues more op, good luck dominating pvp, when a warr cant stand against rogue anymore I think mages are dead before the arrow reaching him lol, PVP is not balanced at all anymore and needs an expert team to look at the stats(Gems) and classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I think all tarlok gems and syrillax gem should change looks when socketed. Having 2-3 gems looking the same(ish), when looking at items in auction is kinda annoying to have to looks at my stats for each item to identify what gems are socketed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

guys rogues need buff , give them more crit. and dodge with new gems. they cant one hit to warriors.. raise their armor and hp please..

im sorcerer btw .. zzz ( yes this is sarcasm )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ballzofstaff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

This gem is interesting cause it will make all classes op.
    Mages will kill rogues faster and efficiently thanks to the crit n sheild
    Rogues will break juggs
    Wars will kill mages as usual.

My fear is that the eye of syrillax component might be a unicorn hunt as usual....

is the eye tradeable???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Colour the ice queen dress and crown white and call it snow queen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

-New gears not even better than last winter (tarlok gear)
    -New pendant worse than tarlok pendant.
    -vanity, only old vanities and add new vanity not better than arlor vanity.
    -pet. Same as vanity. Only add new one ( Yowie)
    -recipe tarlok gems, whats important add 2 ice scale? Do you know we already busy to craft new locks, new greater chest, new plat tier gems, tarlok gems etc. And you guys still calm down with 5 craft slot?
    So whats interesting this winter??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

yay the event its good, yes good but i think, its to fast for bring a new myth weapon and a new rare gem ( whtever ), i want ask u all? how many player have a new imbued planar equip? and for twink, how many people change the equip and the price going down like waterfall? for rich people the dont care, but for middle and poor people his like kill all the way. they save money for buy good equip, and 1month later, they must change again.. ah i want ask something, after winter event, STS make some a new years event? and bring a new myth weap and new gem again?..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everyone can already have this older vanitys it's still cheap. Why u guys don't just leave it whit the one new and raise price of that. Not any fun when everyone in the game can have any vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    The 300 essences thing will actually have an opposite effect, because it will keep the gems (all of them) at a high price, thus enabling f2p players to make more gold, buy selling the gems they craft, while farming for energy essences. Also do not forget that the event will be 4 weeks.

Regards,

Azek
    my only problem here is that crafting is only limited to 5 slots. during events, my main source of "income" is by crafting locked crates. i don't think i can do that anymore if i have to craft 30 gems at 8 hours each! and using plats to speed up the production is out of the question for non-plat users. i just hope there's a way for sts to give us 10 crafting slots at least just for the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Very Cool Event Guys! Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

S
    Quote Originally Posted by chinita_doll View Post
    my only problem here is that crafting is only limited to 5 slots. during events, my main source of "income" is by crafting locked crates. i don't think i can do that anymore if i have to craft 30 gems at 8 hours each! and using plats to speed up the production is out of the question for non-plat users. i just hope there's a way for sts to give us 10 crafting slots at least just for the event.
    I think its time for devs to add crafting slot kits to story token venders or ofc with plats

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chinita_doll View Post
    Well crafting slots are never enough during an event. You will actually need 48 hours= 2days out of 28 total to craft the 30 gems. In the other 26 days you will still be able to craft 780 event crates, or 1560 energy, or a combination of both. I think u will be alright ;-)

Regards,

Azek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    S

I think its time for devs to add crafting slot kits to story token venders or ofc with plats
    i disagree whit that, cause then a lot of crates and gems in game would make items so cheap.

u always can buy the normal ( fire,blood,glacial ) gems from auction at a lil more price than normal to new players who can't farm all the other things more expensive.

I think its a good idea cuz atleast the pooorest ppl can get some money from normal gems on event.

i goin to buy 100-200 of each if needed from auction

btw i think 10 of each for every eye of syrillax its a lot. 5 of each can be good, coz u already need more materials and gem don't seems a lot good like paracelsus
    Last edited by Enterradora; 12-06-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I was really wishing some xmas vanity!! Its ok to not bringing old arlors vanity but some furry clause ish vanity would do charm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    What's the estimated time of the launch? I'm currently in a hiatus ever since the halloween event ended; eager to check if it's worth running the leaderboard again.
    Next week ETA with no hard date.