Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are bears op or underpowered?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I think this is the time we all should admit a truth and I.e pallies/bears/str are not op at all rather a bit underpowered at least sts know this truth and they also know if they nerf str sets/buff non str sets, 90% of the endgame community is gonna rage hard, but that also reveal a good side of it, instead of being underpowered side, 90% of the community choose to stick on it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearuang:1940300
    nope pally is the overpowered class, something with a heal like a support class and based in INT but equiping STR sets and using DEX stats and its could tank more than real tank class and got a good chance against every class. Even bear have a damage buff, bear dont have something to clear u from debuff like 4 other class (CMIIW). can another class be that good without using their own based stat like bird (Dex) using int weapon and str stats? Bear(str) using dex weapon and int stat? and also if bear really that op why lag, joepally,floridalife, skyofsummer, blitz,fearonasking name more popular than all those anyonymous beckon stomper u alwys said. i think they should NERF STR set dodge base but ADD dodge buff in taunt and evade so there are no godly mode class anymore and maybe add free from like negative effct in resote.
    This idea I like. Str was meant to tank, and bears were meant to tank. If you reduced dodge for savage and lust set and increased dodge for bears, there won't be much pallys, warbirds. This will have a big impact!

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearuang View Post
    nope pally is the overpowered class, something with a heal like a support class and based in INT but equiping STR sets and using DEX stats and its could tank more than real tank class and got a good chance against every class. Even bear have a damage buff, bear dont have something to clear u from debuff like 4 other class (CMIIW). can another class be that good without using their own based stat like bird (Dex) using int weapon and str stats? Bear(str) using dex weapon and int stat? and also if bear really that op why lag, joepally,floridalife, skyofsummer, blitz,fearonasking name more popular than all those anyonymous beckon stomper u alwys said. i think they should NERF STR set dodge base but ADD dodge buff in taunt and evade so there are no godly mode class anymore and maybe add free from like negative effct in resote.
    Since when did fox and bird have a skill that clears a debuff? Birds have avian to get out of STUNS. Foxes have EVASION for ONE chance to get out of a stun. Bears have STOMP to get out of roots/ice

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

woawoa. I said KEEP CALM.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Since when did fox and bird have a skill that clears a debuff? Birds have avian to get out of STUNS. Foxes have EVASION for ONE chance to get out of a stun. Bears have STOMP to get out of roots/ice
    thanks for corrections, added cmiiw before too . edited
    Last edited by bearuang; 12-03-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

nope pally is the overpowered class, something with a heal like a support class and based in INT but equiping STR sets and using DEX stats and its could tank more than real tank class and got a good chance against every class. can another class be that good without using their own based stat like bird (Dex) using int weapon and str stats? Bear(str) using dex weapon and int stat? and also if bear really that op why lag, joepally,floridalife, skyofsummer, blitz,fearonasking name more popular than all those anyonymous beckon stomper u alwys said. i think they should NERF STR set dodge base but ADD dodge buff in taunt and evade so there are no godly mode class anymore and maybe add free from like negative effct in resote.
    Only rhinos and palsy can free from debuff unless rebuff is like CRQUSHING BLOW which can't be healed .
    Add more dodge to bears? It is SO like a person to favor the class they play over others. Unlike bears foxes have one chance to free themselves from stuns EVERY 15 SECONDS. RHINOS HAVE 4 ACTUAL ATTAKING SKILLS! Bears can debuff 70+ DAMAGE AND 22+ dodge! Cause hit percent to drop from 100 to 40! 3(or4) attacks that stun! 2 dodge buffs, an armor buff, and a damage buff. (Ok rhino has more buffs) bears r meant to tank not unleash 400+ damage ( with 9 rage and a elite bow? Beckon stomp SMS is basically gf! In this case bf) nerfing ENDGAME STR SET DODGE IS A GREAT IDEA. BUT THEN BEARS WILL MOST LIKELY USE A DEX FOR MORE DAMAGE AND HIT! I've already seen (besides opest) swift bow bears ezily take down str bears! I think dolloway's idea to fix the GNo2013 should be implemented in the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    Only rhinos and palsy can free from debuff unless rebuff is like CRQUSHING BLOW which can't be healed .
    Add more dodge to bears? It is SO like a person to favor the class they play over others. Unlike bears foxes have one chance to free themselves from stuns EVERY 15 SECONDS. RHINOS HAVE 4 ACTUAL ATTAKING SKILLS! Bears can debuff 70+ DAMAGE AND 22+ dodge! Cause hit percent to drop from 100 to 40! 3(or4) attacks that stun! 2 dodge buffs, an armor buff, and a damage buff. (Ok rhino has more buffs) bears r meant to tank not unleash 400+ damage ( with 9 rage and a elite bow? Beckon stomp SMS is basically gf! In this case bf) nerfing ENDGAME STR SET DODGE IS A GREAT IDEA. BUT THEN BEARS WILL MOST LIKELY USE A DEX FOR MORE DAMAGE AND HIT! I've already seen (besides opest) swift bow bears ezily take down str bears! I think dolloway's idea to fix the GNo2013 should be implemented in the game!
    But nerfing the base dodge give mage more chance to hit too cause when they ran out of buff and debuff bear dodge and hit, it can push their dodge stats to bottom. Swift bear bow its powerfu against str bear but we can still beat it if u nuke faster and bring them to the wall even wirh savage bear also since lustrous introduced dagger bear can beat it also its pretty squishy against int mage, so do pally can ice fire it to the spawn
    Last edited by bearuang; 12-03-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I have edited it before u replied and there was an description in reasom for editing, pls read carefully
    read the whole of my post pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

nope pally is the overpowered class, something with a heal like a support class and based in INT but equiping STR sets and using DEX stats and its could tank more than real tank class and got a good chance against every class. can another class be that good without using their own based stat like bird (Dex) using int weapon and str stats? Bear(str) using dex weapon and int stat? and also if bear really that op why lag, joepally,floridalife, skyofsummer, blitz,fearonasking name more popular than all those anyonymous beckon stomper u alwys said. i think they should NERF STR set dodge base but ADD dodge buff in taunt and evade so there are no godly mode class anymore and maybe add free from like negative effct in resote.
    All the pallies you named here have the 3pc ring. Maybe u seen them beat savage no ring bears or something and thought to yourself pally is op. Can you name any good pallies that do not have 3pc ring? Because ive seen savage no ring bears destroy lust 3pc pallies in pvp. Is the pally still op? FYI since i started pvp, i have never seen a savage no ring pally beat a savage no ring bear FT10. Ever. Do you know of any?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    All the pallies you named here have the 3pc ring. Maybe u seen them beat savage no ring bears or something and thought to yourself pally is op. Can you name any good pallies that do not have 3pc ring? Because ive seen savage no ring bears destroy lust 3pc pallies in pvp. Is the pally still op? FYI since i started pvp, i have never seen a savage no ring pally beat a savage no ring bear FT10. Ever. Do you know of any?
    omg maybe bear that u saw was me
    jk lust 3pc its immortal
    yea still for a character with sporadic power allocation (base int str wep dex stat)
    yes its normal savage no ring pally beat savage no ring bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yes its normal savage no ring pally gets butt kicked by savage no ring bear
    There u go fyp. 99 percent of savage pallies are food for my 75 bear. And i am not even that good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

There u go fyp. 99 percent of savage pallies are food for my 75 bear. And i am not even that good.
    yea i admit that no ring savage bear like have more advantages when vs no ring savage pally but that i meant its from point of view where they can even that good without using their own base stat and using another wep and another stat, combination of 3 element

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You never seen it cause they mostly all suck, which is why they are str cause if they went int they'd be even worse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Rodder, its very hard to kite bear, especially with savage. Its very hard to escape that first beckon. Which is why dex bears can be even more powerful than normal str bears. And if u try to stay close to a bear, i mean it might work against str bears sometimes, (more fail than work from what i have seen), but against dex bears...forget about it. At 77, that dagger set placed on bears is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. Even the range of the dagger is dumb. It has more like 10m range. And 76 swift bears beckon stomp gf savage pally easily. Sometimes even lust. Even if somehow first beckon is dodged, chances are in favor of the bear. And with 3pc ring, dex bears start to win fights against experienced players from other classes in their first hour of pvp.
    Last edited by Marika1; 12-08-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

That's what you are doing in. In PVP = DM I prefer you a bear str/dex
    PVP = CTF I prefer you a bird for ks and they r good in ctf for hiding lol
    PVE = PVE MAges are best for pve and i don't know why. Just kite the mobs to have 100k + kills and 0 deaths
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Why are you necroing old threads?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Why are you necroing old threads?
    i think hes getting paid

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iRandom For This Useful Post:

Looking for PL's updates, like everyone else
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Definitely op,considering my friends excuse for not starting new pvping levels is " bears are op at that level " but imo I believe rhinos are up since their literal only buff is the armor buff, for some reason the force buffs cancel them out like rhinos are op with just one but they aren't, (and I mean low level rhinos not the endgame ones) but yaaa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DudeitsJacob View Post
    Definitely op,considering my friends excuse for not starting new pvping levels is " bears are op at that level " but imo I believe rhinos are up since their literal only buff is the armor buff, for some reason the force buffs cancel them out like rhinos are op with just one but they aren't, (and I mean low level rhinos not the endgame ones) but yaaa.
    u clearly do not play rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

bear are end game =[