Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's Talk About the Leaked Winter Event Screenshots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Hope they are able to link gmail accounts to the test server.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Bringing Ź arlors back again mean u r destroying us financially more ain't it enough Tht z halloween vanities prices dropped to z ground ?! Those r expensive vanities we payed lots to get them and invested in them realy ..Lol why destroying all kind of financial security in game. U cant make new ?! now u make z arlor nothing but a boring vanity ?!
    Those who r requesting them Back r definitely z ones who couldn't buy ..just to be happy expensive stuff become worthless now ..
    Plz make something new ..it want hurt them coz it's gonna be cheap any way ,only hut those who has it ,and seriously lol

Beside new is new .. More fun lol...

And btw spent millions in farming arena to get Tht recipe Tht stopped dropping again and I never got it ..

Soon it's gonna be enough is enough for me too :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't bring back....¡¡¡!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    Let's not talk about the Winter event or whatsoever. Let's talk about how to fix some of the major issues first.
    - lets talk about the ways to fix Nekro. Players r being cheated with every egg hatched with massive disappointment. And currently, no re-egg system. Amazing work.
    - lets talk about para gems scam cases and the ways to prevent such.
    - lets talk about " why so many players leaving game".

It's better if we fix several such issues first then release something new to add up.
    Actually there is a re-egg sytem. STS only re-eggs all pets who's level is 1 (LVL1). Para gems arent tradeable and why do you have to believe that it is sell-able? if it was tradeable then you should have seen the gem in the offer's during trade. If you are doubting something in the trade just get another trader who's not a scammer. And yes, i too agree on it but i think STS might as well need to think about it...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    Bringing Ź arlors back again mean u r destroying us financially more ain't it enough Tht z halloween vanities prices dropped to z ground ?! Those r expensive vanities we payed lots to get them and invested in them realy ..Lol why destroying all kind of financial security in game. U cant make new ?! now u make z arlor nothing but a boring vanity ?!
    Those who r requesting them Back r definitely z ones who couldn't buy ..just to be happy expensive stuff become worthless now ..
    Plz make something new ..it want hurt them coz it's gonna be cheap any way ,only hut those who has it ,and seriously lol

Beside new is new .. More fun lol...

And btw spent millions in farming arena to get Tht recipe Tht stopped dropping again and I never got it ..

Soon it's gonna be enough is enough for me too :/
    Talking about millions. Several players spent 60 mills n more for Nekro egg including myself. But we suggest nobody to use it cuz its a trash bin. It's basically like liquidating ur gold for achievement point.

If we compare to current testing backgrounds the pet was NOT tested well. Meanwhile, the description remained the same as MUST HAVE PET. Clearly we got cheated over. And still sts has no sign, no words, nothing. Basically, we got ignored. I spent my 1 years saving Into but got something else. If something isn't good then has to be changed. MUST HAVE tag is completely misleading.

I agree with u, rare and discontinued things has to be kept as supposed to be. So many well known players have already left N many more r on the way to. They all been waiting on this coming event.
    And if sts doesn't respect we customers and the investment we've done then I'm OUT TOO. We don't wanna be a part of something that ignores feedbacks completely.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    Actually there is a re-egg sytem. STS only re-eggs all pets who's level is 1 (LVL1). Para gems arent tradeable and why do you have to believe that it is sell-able? if it was tradeable then you should have seen the gem in the offer's during trade. If you are doubting something in the trade just get another trader who's not a scammer. And yes, i too agree on it but i think STS might as well need to think about it...
    I asked my slag and blinky to get it back to egg. Its level 1 and hasn't even been summoned yet.
    All I got was " we r unable to do so at this period of time. But we suggest u to be careful next time while using chests/crates/energy kits. "
    Common seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

About customers ,rich ppl in game r mostly z ppl who payed money ,real money 1000s of $$ actuly .till when they r going to keep crashing prices for them ?!!! maybe for sts it's just easy to color a vanity but extremely disappointing for us :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Lol, and i missed all the action...i have to read threw this thread today. As for old vanitys..all i can say is AL will become like pl,sl,dl...so dont be surprised if there happens to be no more recolors. i own all the old vanitys..except for green alor XD. But if they are not recolored...i would find a deep hole...deep in some country and would come out until a new game is released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I wouldn't mind getting the mage's tree set with platinum, I love it but 8M for it is out of my affordable value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I'll bet many of you that said no, have one themselves and does not want to lose the gold they bought arlors for, I understand and respect that, but AL have to think about the new players to, if new players stopped playing AL, it's dead to, cause new players sooner or later will become one o f the pro players. Just because you guys leave doesn't mean that people can't replace that spot. [not in a bad way] Sorry for my english, I'm not that good lel •-•

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

If arlors will come with their old version i will delete game too and also i bought 1 week ago warrior red arlor arlor for 1.8m so i will really quit from al if they come back with old version

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumsaati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

arlor prices have still tanked and everyone is panic'd about the future of these. STS should just release a full statement as to what will happen with these in the long run and whether they would ever return
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

link to leaked pics thread? cant seem to find it.

if the old arlors do come back...much like the old halloween vanities...even if recolored, I think I'm seriously done with this game. devs have literally caved to the masses if that happens.

ALL my old halloween vanities I was hording have dropped in price soo much because of the cheaper recolors. it made me rage to no end.

now possibly my couple of tree vanities I've been hording and my original santa suits will likely get devalued because of a freaking change of hue? it might make me throw my laptop out the window and drive to texas with some bad intentions.

I, like others, have invested REAL money into this game. you dont just crap on people that pay your employees. you do that, you find yourself without the cash to pay them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    I'll bet many of you that said no, have one themselves and does not want to lose the gold they bought arlors for, I understand and respect that, but AL have to think about the new players to, if new players stopped playing AL, it's dead to, cause new players sooner or later will become one o f the pro players. Just because you guys leave doesn't mean that people can't replace that spot. [not in a bad way] Sorry for my english, I'm not that good lel •-•
    I have no arlor vanities, but i dont want them to come back even recolor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope they get released.

It will balance out the economy (which is controlled by a small few pros) and give new players a chance to make some gold.
    I rather some newbie enjoy this game for the first time and have enough gold for potions than a rich pro getting richer.

Greed is bad
    Last edited by MFDOOM; 12-01-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do u get on the test server?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Pillow, How would it hurt new players if not bring back z arlors ,and u actuly think Tht it doesn't matter if old players who invested much in this game leave ?!
    Ppl who invested Tht much in game r z players who r actuly giving it z most support IMO
    Beside Tht vanity design is almost back every winter now .. Zzz
    I wish to see a new one as cute as z arlors looks like a winter outfit but new !!!
    Last edited by Sabiee; 12-02-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

So much noise for nothing they are neither coming back the same nor recolored.

The only recolors from last year and the one before will be the rage sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Greed is bad
    Envy is also bad.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Envy is also bad.
    Rofl true.. He is just showing off his envy Lamo ..