Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "Unfortunately , Arcane Legends has stopped..."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Titanium,

I know that you have worked through everything that our Support Team can suggest and we're all still stumped. You might also consider taking the device in to get checked out. I have tried to help customers in similar situations, only to find out later that it was a case of bad ram or in another instance a flaky network circuit on the device. Now, both of these instances that I'm remembering were iOS devices and it was easy for them to take them into an Apple store to get checked out and uncover the problem. Maybe you can do something similar with a phone or device repair store?

Sorry to hear about your troubles playing.

Warm regards,
    Samhayne
    Last edited by Samhayne; 12-03-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Titanium,

I know that you have worked through everything that our Support Team can suggest and we're all still stumped. You might also consider taking the device in to get checked out. I have tried to help customers in similar situations, only to find out later that it was a case of bad ram or in another instance a flaky network circuit on the device. Now, both of these instances that I'm remembering were iOS devices and it was easy for them to take them into an Apple store to get checked out and uncover the problem. Maybe you can do something similar with a phone or device repair store?

Sorry to hear about your troubles playing.

Warm regards,
    Samhayne
    Hello Samhayne,

I followed your advice and I went with my phone to a repair store. They couldn't find anything wrong with my phone. But like I said it's not my phone as I suspected from the start. I will repeat what I said earlier again. I was in the game while the countdown started for the new patch update. When we all were disconnected and the update was done I simply couldn't log-in ever since. How could my phone get damaged in maximum 10 minutes?

But I was able to log-in on the winter event test server that has the previous patch. I have to say, you guys had lag issues and I was one of the few people who didn't disconnect from the game when I was running elites. Maybe it's something on the patch that blocks my connection. I guess you guys made a few changes here and there and one of these changes might have inflicted my connection.

Thank you !