Thread: Twinking YouTube Channel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default Twinking YouTube Channel

Hi all, I was recently inspired by Zedmasterguy to try and create a few YouTube videos on Pocket Legends, and I figured I would do it at what I'm best at in game -- twinking. At the moment, I'm only doing level 15-20 strategy videos, but going to try to expand to 25/35/56. Give my channel a look...I'd appreciate it.

Making vids is actually really fun, and I feel like with enough useful stuff, we can improve the community substantially by creating decent looking videos. If anyone wants to make any videos and thinks my videos are actually decent, PM me, I will be more than happy to give you some tips for iMovie Maker.

Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4...0W-lhgs4uZaEsQ

My two most recent videos:

I definitely will not be making this many videos in such a short time span in the future, but I've taken advantage of a beginners excitement type of feeling as well as the Thanksgiving weekend to churn out some starter videos...hopefully I can improve and maybe even get Windows Movie Maker soon.