Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kindly ask for a buff for imbued mage and rogue helms please

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

A bad copy/paste here's the Potency stats:

Name:  imbued_improvements_rogue_p.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  84.7 KB
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I think we can forgive the bad copy/paste. Nice work Carapace.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Carapace the man! I forgive everything.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Awesome!!!

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I wanna thank again, people are using tactics and force versions too, i vote for this is the best thing what happened last year.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

About the new update coming, will imbued be able to be crafted to a lvl 46 version or will we need new dark crystals for lvl 46 imbued or simply no imbued on lvl 46? I and many other just recently started to get our sets or imbued gear and if a new cap is coming I'm worries about them losing value and their title as the best armor and helm as of now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

They'd better be the best sets for at least 5-6 months. The amount of work required to put in to make them instead of just popping locks should justify that. Scale them to L46 if needed (I meant directly, without having to scrap the expensive gems we put in).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I wanna thank again, people are using tactics and force versions too, i vote for this is the best thing what happened last year.
    Couldn't agree more. I bought will set bc I heard you liked it. I have no arcane ring and still at 1734 armor. It's a significant difference imo.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please buff the character so not so squishy like you said you would and the frost gun and imbued! Why mages always get the short end of the stick.
    Signed
    Concerned rouge

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    They'd better be the best sets for at least 5-6 months. The amount of work required to put in to make them instead of just popping locks should justify that. Scale them to L46 if needed (I meant directly, without having to scrap the expensive gems we put in).
    Yea. This is exactly what I was hoping for. How about giving us a questline where we have to farm lets say 200 fragments to upgrade it to mythic rarity lvl 46 armor/helm and leave both the current gems in and give us 1 more slot. Energezeric suggested this i believe and I would like to see it implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Be careful what you wish, upgrading destroyed economy once,caused hyperinflation on the remaining top items. What if lvl46 gears would be just slightly better, so lvl41 imbued still useable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Be careful what you wish, upgrading destroyed economy once,caused hyperinflation on the remaining top items. What if lvl46 gears would be just slightly better, so lvl41 imbued still useable.
    Been said many times. We don't need lvl 46. We need skill revamp and balance. Anything else is just plain stupid especially asking for lvl 46.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonut View Post
    Been said many times. We don't need lvl 46. We need skill revamp and balance. Anything else is just plain stupid especially asking for lvl 46.
    Where did you see me asking for lvl46?? It wasnt me who brought up..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The problem was not that they were upgradable. The problem was that the quest was far too easy and did not require any items that could be farmed and traded or sold. Imagine if instead of that stupid easy upgrade quest they had an upgrade quest that required an ingot, a dragonite bar, and some other assorted items that can also be farmed and traded. Then you keep the economy going while still offering a path to upgrading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The problem was not that they were upgradable. The problem was that the quest was far too easy and did not require any items that could be farmed and traded or sold. Imagine if instead of that stupid easy upgrade quest they had an upgrade quest that required an ingot, a dragonite bar, and some other assorted items that can also be farmed and traded. Then you keep the economy going while still offering a path to upgrading.
    Yea, but then its no difference if you farm for a new gear or farm for an ingredient. Upgrading was requested because season 3 was kinda short(2 months), with 1 year long expansions, if the new gear is released right after expansion start, then i have no objection against last season gear become obsolete. Why may upgrading came into play again, because imbued gear was released a bit late, the lifespan can be extended with a later upscale of planar tombs too.
    Last edited by Haligali; 01-29-2015 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yea, but then its no difference if you farm for a new gear or farm for an ingredient. Upgrading was requested because season 3 was kinda short(2 months), with 1 year long expansions, if the new gear is released right after expansion start, then i have no objection against last season gear become obsolete. Why may upgrading came into play again, because imbued gear was released a bit late, the lifespan can be extended with a later upscale of planar tombs too.
    I agree, but make the upgrade quest something that is very hard and will take a month or two. If people can upgrade their gear in 2 days, then it's far too easy and will contribute to a bad economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree, but make the upgrade quest something that is very hard and will take a month or two. If people can upgrade their gear in 2 days, then it's far too easy and will contribute to a bad economy.
    I see where the both of you are coming from and I agree. It's true that items from the previous season should naturally lose its value. That is how progression should be. However to retain old items value and worth, it could be an ingredient to the next new item. That way invested gold and plat will not entirely lose its value. It would be hard for new players to catch up, but that's life.

They could try to make it through locks? An evil suggestion but that's life again.

Many mmos use this concept and it had worked well.