Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Become a ‘Guardian of Alterra’ and Earn a Highly Exclusive Community Shield!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabero View Post
    I never implied they didn't and Ranged has already done it. But yes grats to all who did get it.

Can we see what the shield of legends looks like? Also Yanis should get a special forum avatar also imo.
    One question? What did you mean by ranged already did? Not sure lol. And search for the thread called Level 1 Pink. That's how the shield of legends looks like.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Sigh.......

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

congrats to all y'all ..you all deserve it...although i moved on from Pocket Legends for awhile an took a break i still visit the towns an say hi every now an again an also visit these wonderful forums and read them i love the forums,but i got spacetime studios blessings when i decided i would take a break, im playin ther friends game DC online universe an diggin it, well anyway another congrats to all y'all
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

sigh......... CONGRATZ
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Congrats guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Congrats to all the first round of winners. I am glad they started this. I am always in there really late and the convos that go on are really not appropriate and relevant to the game. I try to report em as i see em. Some of us really enjoy the game and intend to defend it as best that we can.

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

OMG yay!!!!!

Edit .... Id like to thank my mom , my dad , annd my dog .... haha jk Congratz everyone !! =)
    Last edited by King Richie; 02-12-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All those people definitely deserved it! Especially yanis for all his hard work in the pink stats. Although, this may make more people want to buckle and end up whining because "they did evrythng 2 gte sheild!". Just be prepared for this devs
    Blasterbird- lvl 20 twink
    Intbird- Main acc
    Soloed- new acc, soloing to 50.

Need a twink build? Ask here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i got bored, check facebok, see something cool on PL page, click on it, noticed i got something.
    worth logging back on IMO

edit: so worth deciding to compete with royce, and later Phar, to answer as many newb questions as possible
    also, reading a little, yes banned i do spamalot. but elswhere i give out info. evens out

editedit: pity i cant log into the game itself and show off tho... maybe next week
    Last edited by Arterra; 02-12-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Congratz to all winners! Keep it up guys!
    I kinda like the fact that no one understands me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

So it's like a knightly order, I guess, and this is our code:

• Providing useful and constructive feedback to both players and Spacetime Studios developers.
    • Helping to keep the game forums clean and friendly by reporting inappropriate posts and attempting to diffuse arguments or flame wars.
    • Fostering community development through player run events, good will, etc.
    • Being visible, helpful, and constructive.
    Wow, that is a lot to live up to. Thank you very much for including me in this group. I know my failings well, and it is always a worry for me that I might stumble.

I was embarrassed to be selected. It's a huge honor. I certainly owe a debt of gratitude to many players in this game.

Coming up, I don't know how I would have figured anything out without Royce. Man, you can ask that guy anything and he usually steers you in the right direction. I think he was wrong once, but it was so long ago I can't remember.

FluffnStuff, too, has been so helpful to me that, again, I would still be trying to figure out some of the stuff he taught me. Fluff rules the chatbox, and for good reason!

Some players who are now gone deserve thanks: ViolentSaint, Furrawn and Habanerobird (happy valentine's day to you two!), Brian from the UK (has a name like bmc85uk? aka Herzie), Dizko had so many posts for young birds. Thanks Volksy and Zek.

Other birds who helped me understand playing were TheLoneArcher, Rangepwnsmeel (now Apollo), Rauen, KingofHurtz, and KingRichie.

Thank you MysticalDream for your friendship and entertaining posts, as well as Arterra for entertaining posts. You really add to the community here!

I want to thank Chickdigcookies (Holybean) for being a solid friend.

I want to thank new friends such as Romgar and mycroft.

BeardedBear, thank you for months of chatbox companionship, and keeping my statements correct.

Also, Lesrider for lively arguments. I guess they got too lively at times, but you have never been a phony to me and I am glad you are here.

To my fellow northwestern US player, the funkiest monk in Cascadia, thank you, too, for friendship. We do live in paradise, the only rainforest in the temperate zone, and we gotta stick together.

Thanks Kalielle for some great playing sessions and posts. I have been playing lowbies lately so we haven't gotten to run together in a while, but I look forward to future runs. Now we're knighted. Go figure!

I'd also like to thank Cabero for encouraging "hardcore" play. I thought I was alone in this, and because of you I now have some others to measure myself against.

Speaking of which, thanks to Lovenus for setting marks I don't think I can ever reach.

Thanks to the chatters in the chatbox, too, like DawnInfinity, ChadM, Kossi. Your chat has helped me through many boring days at work.

I hope I have not forgotten anyone, but I probably did. A community by definition is made up of many people, and everyone in some way contributes. So thank you to everyone. If I did forget anyone specifically, I will edit this.

I'll try to live up to this honor. Thank you again.

Oooh!!! I forgot to thank the devs! LOL!

(but now the band is starting to play and the mic is sinking to the floor so thank you, thank y....)
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 02-12-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Where's arterra and richie? We needa throw a party!!! Graz to all of you. Guys- I've seen all the contributions you have done to help the gaming experience! Tho I might say- I think lesrider deserves to be a guardian.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Thanks guys, but I don't care if I get the community shield or not, I'll continue to help anyways!!!

O and kossi, the site is built in Ajax, you have to go to it and then keep it open in that same tab, you can't click open in new tab.

Thanks king, and yea I'm here haven't been on much cause I'm developing/bug testing the stat calculator that's being added to the plguide soon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh wow this is cool, congrats!!
    IAMBIRDMAN LVL50 SNIPER
    IAMTHEBEAR LVL45 TANK
    IAMABOOMSTICK LV45 NUKER/HEALER
    I put reality into words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Snake you reminded me of someone I completely forgot about but owe alot to!!! Volksy... He taught me everything I know about pvp. Does anyone know what happened to him?
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    One question? What did you mean by ranged already did? Not sure lol. And search for the thread called Level 1 Pink. That's how the shield of legends looks like.
    Redryder said people will only help now just to get a shield. I meant you been helping people without looking for a reward. Before anyone knew you could get a shield for it.

Edit: you can't search level "1" pink. Search box won't accept "1"
    Last edited by Cabero; 02-12-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Been shadowing the forums for a while now. These guys all def deserve this award!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

congrats royce! you'd be my number one pick you've helped me out a lot and make feel experienced! you deserve ! congrats to the rest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofhurtz View Post
    Snake you reminded me of someone I completely forgot about but owe alot to!!! Volksy... He taught me everything I know about pvp. Does anyone know what happened to him?
    Volksy quit but his brother Dynastu still plays. I liked Volksy as a friend too.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Congratulations, guys! I also like to help the new comers, only that i do it concealed by the shadows :P And some suggestion here and there in the appropriate box