Thread: Lagging and system booting from game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry Lagging and system booting from game.

I am very concerned with the fact that the game keeps disconnecting me from the server during game play and i have lost a total of 12k on power level potions. I'm a little upset with the game lagging and system disconnecting me from my HTC EVO. How do i get my money / gold back? [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

A couple of tips to help.

Rooting could help to boost your phone's processor running speed, making it work harder. The only expense would be it eating up battery faster. When not playing Pocket Legends, you could simply tone it down again easily without having to download anything.

Remember that even though Pocket Legends is a mobile game, it's recommended to have a high-end device and a strong connection.

Also, any other data going in/out of your phone will also interfere with gameplay. This could include FaceBook widgets, text messages, email data feed on AUTO (meaning you receive them as they come straight into your inbox), and other apps running in the background. I recommend 2 apps to help you out.

A task killer + uninstaller. If you can't find one that does both, download them separately or you can just download a task killer and uninstall apps from settings.

Check under Applications => Running Services for anything running in the background that's also eating up internet. Uninstall any unused applications and anything that suffocates your phone with data transaction running in the background.

Download Speed Test from the Android Market and run it. It should tell you your approximate internet speed.

I just did 3 tests

This is the terminology to understand.

kb/s = kilobytes per second

1000kb = 1 MB(megabyte)

downloading : uploading
    610kb/s : 638kb/s
    774kb/s : 804kb/s
    1472kb/s : 821kb/s

My connection was strongest on my 3rd test. I'm on Verizon Wireless 3G. I assume the EVO's 4G is a little faster.

If all else fails, I recommend WiFi and sitting right next to your router. And even then, anything in the environment can cloud reception as well.

I also recommend not using platinum for elixirs... it's a waste for 5 risky minutes of possible death.

There is no refund for anything, but if you strongly believe this is not your connection issue, contact customer support at

support@spacetimestudios.com