Thread: The Unofficial Newbie FAQ - Ask anything that you are afraid to due to flaming.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been playing PL for almost a month now and I'm stuck with some questions to ask, any replies will be greatly appreciated

I. When someone challenge me to a 1 v. 1 duel, they keeps on complaining that i've rushed? Ok first of all they want to PvP with me and now they're blaming their loss on me? I mean it's just a game you have no need to get fumed at ppl. Why are they acting like that all the sudden?

II. What is weapon Proc. and what does the 'Nightmare" combo do?

III. And finally what does energy orbs do?

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AsianPower View Post
    I've been playing PL for almost a month now and I'm stuck with some questions to ask, any replies will be greatly appreciated

I. When someone challenge me to a 1 v. 1 duel, they keeps on complaining that i've rushed? Ok first of all they want to PvP with me and now they're blaming their loss on me? I mean it's just a game you have no need to get fumed at ppl. Why are they acting like that all the sudden?

II. What is weapon Proc. and what does the 'Nightmare" combo do?

III. And finally what does energy orbs do?

Thank you.
    1. I have never pvp'd anyone yet, but apparently there's a certain etiquette involved when battling someone. Some styles of playing are frowned upon. Maybe because they make the battle unfair in a way? I'm not totally sure, but check out some threads on that subject.

2. Check out this combo guide. Weapon proc is also discussed in that thread.

3. Here's a guide to what orbs do in the game.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Navygreen; 09-13-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)