Thread: A couple of ideas from the community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default A couple of ideas from the community

hay devs hope you see these suggestions! and comment on your opinions

1: the gear stats when ao3 was released the item stats were changed after a while to fit everyones class i was talking to alot of people and they agreed that the stats for the new items need to be changed not by much but just to make sure all classes are equal

eg. mages can get up to 40 ms bears 40 hs and birds 0 of both

the stats are all over the place some oranges are better then purples

2: armour designs alot of people were disappointed on the weapon designs as they are remakes of old items

the brain-freeze wand trueshot bow etc the rest of the armour is great except they dont look different on each class which is a shame

3: 1 bug maybe? my level 35 dex helm has more then the level 55 pink one

everyone loves 1.7 from who i speak to loved the crafting loved the new townie quests and campaign (awesome audio!) only thing they dont like is the stats and looks!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

1.) I'm sure they will make a combat rebalance 1-2 dungeon add ons from here. Combat rebalances are time consuming and also the community doesn't react well to constant massive changes that do not add on content. 40 m/s on a mage ? I remember 27 m/s and It was impossible to outspam my mana.

2.) They look cool but they are not my style. I do agree that some items were just copies of other weapons, with added gems at the end of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    1.) I'm sure they will make a combat rebalance 1-2 dungeon add ons from here. Combat rebalances are time consuming and also the community doesn't react well to constant massive changes that do not add on content. 40 m/s on a mage ? I remember 27 m/s and It was impossible to outspam my mana.

2.) They look cool but they are not my style. I do agree that some items were just copies of other weapons, with added gems at the end of them.
    i no 40 ms on mages is evil but unfair on other classes maybe 20 ms and hs or 30 ms 10 hs just to balance out all classes would be awesome and something alot of people want.
    i repeced to warbird as being a dex bird i felt underpowered and weak :/
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I went from pure int mage to dual pally, I hated being one hit pwned by bosses and pot holes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

pot holes grind my gears -___- by yer 90% positive just a few tweaks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    pot holes grind my gears -___- by yer 90% positive just a few tweaks
    I liked goblin stronghold with the pot holes because it kept you focused. But they are a bit crazy in BS... Annoying to try and fight while theres pot holes every direction around you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I liked goblin stronghold with the pot holes because it kept you focused. But they are a bit crazy in BS... Annoying to try and fight while theres pot holes every direction around you.
    kept me awake lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    kept me awake lol
    I always laugh when I see a int mage go up to a pot hole, wait for it to blast, but suddenly walk towards it and then it goes BOOOOOM! Saw this guy today wait patiently on every pot hole but got inpatient on the last one and think he could make it and got pwned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I always laugh when I see a int mage go up to a pot hole, wait for it to blast, but suddenly walk towards it and then it goes BOOOOOM! Saw this guy today wait patiently on every pot hole but got inpatient on the last one and think he could make it and got pwned.
    hahahah funny impatient mages ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

anyone else like or agree with these suggestions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed too.

Granted I'm only 53 and I'm taking my time especially since I have yet to see an archer with better stats than my void+ damage ring.

No oranges green purples I've been storing since the beginning, get me with a balanced alternative to 50 gear although I still assume it must exist.

I hope i still wont be wearing void at 55...
    not that i'm really fond of crowns, jewels.. But it is a change from all previous maps...
    A bit confusing actually...

Guess I'll make runs until the day I can't afford spamming health and mana pots anymore... Because gold isn't really flowing in as well and for birds who think talons are useless, these pots go down very fast.

But, again, i'm not complaining and i'll wait to reach the 55 to consolidate my opinion but Reading the first post... So far yes. I feel the same.
    Last edited by recklessfa; 02-12-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by recklessfa View Post
    Agreed too.

Granted I'm only 53 and I'm taking my time especially since I have yet to see an archer with better stats than my void+ damage ring.

No oranges green purples I've been storing since the beginning, get me with a balanced alternative to 50 gear although I still assume it must exist.

I hope i still wont be wearing void at 55...
    not that i'm really fond of crowns, jewels.. But it is a change from all previous maps...
    A bit confusing actually...

Guess I'll make runs until the day I can't afford spamming health and mana pots anymore... Because gold isn't really flowing in as well and for birds who think talons are useless, these pots go down very fast.

But, again, i'm not complaining and i'll wait to reach the 55 to consolidate my opinion but Reading the first post... So far yes. I feel the same.

yes i felt so weak being a dex bird so i changed to warbird using the green gems for hs and having to lose 12 armour to get 4 ms :/ weird items im not sure yet but pallies and dex birds are suffering at this moment in time im still farming some items it seems that bears and mages got the best out of this update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

1. gear:
    for bird doesnt pay any of the new items... just mana and health sucking... atm the 50 sets are not "better" but usefuller.. and the maps are all easy solvable with 50 gear..

2. some items are copies yes, but what i miss is that pinks should look different like in ao3.

3. i hope so...

the loot rate is very low.. no pink for me since a week playing there... not sure if would be better play another dungeon to collect the money to buy those items..

i c many playes playing every round poted.. for me it dont seems to be payed doing this.. burn out more money then u will gain...
    i would love to have more trash drops, so at leats that some pots are payed..
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    1. gear:
    for bird doesnt pay any of the new items... just mana and health sucking... atm the 50 sets are not "better" but usefuller.. and the maps are all easy solvable with 50 gear..

2. some items are copies yes, but what i miss is that pinks should look different like in ao3.

3. i hope so...

the loot rate is very low.. no pink for me since a week playing there... not sure if would be better play another dungeon to collect the money to buy those items..

i c many playes playing every round poted.. for me it dont seems to be payed doing this.. burn out more money then u will gain...
    i would love to have more trash drops, so at leats that some pots are payed..

yes trash items need to drop to gain a bit of cash and the gold from mobs is really poor sometimes i get 2-3 gold ....

and yes items need to be different and unique

example 1 the talon... like honestly -__- its a different colour haha but oh well im sure devs will listen to are suggestions and feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

That laser talon was awesome when it was new -- everyone was oohing and ahhing and wanted one because it looked cool.
    Same with megablaster (is there a lvl 55 equivalent?). Even keeper staff. And skull shield. And gurg eye. All awesomely unique designs.

Maybe the devs spoiled us with the rift/void/cosmos gear and now we're always gonna expect them to top themselves
    Last edited by Lesrider; 02-12-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am satisfied with everything about the update except for the new equipment. I feel like I am better off just using my death set and having 9 H/S and 9 M/S than switching to new items with more damage, but slightly less armor and no regen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cmandial View Post
    I am satisfied with everything about the update except for the new equipment. I feel like I am better off just using my death set and having 9 H/S and 9 M/S than switching to new items with more damage, but slightly less armor and no regen
    here here ^_^