Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Just a heads up

  1. #1
    Senior Member Appeltjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default Just a heads up

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  138.2 KB

    Don't go for plat tier on a twink.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Appeltjes For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    94 ➜ ∞
    Posts
    3,583
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    503
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    853
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

    Default

    Thats some prententious request for rather wack gem.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Appeltjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Thats some prententious request for rather wack gem.
    Yes I'm not sure but I have the feeling that this orb is one time use and not a guaranteed drop.

  5. #4
    Forum Adept Higuani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    410
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Huh planar essence? How a non 41lvl goin to make those gems?

  6. #5
    Senior Member Appeltjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    Huh planar essence? How a non 41lvl goin to make those gems?
    Lol that's why I'm posting this

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Appeltjes For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Senior Member Sorcerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Event Horizon
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    225
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    270
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

    Default

    The platinum tier prize is the recipe for the eye, which im certain is tradeable like the current planar pendant recipe - meaning if a twink gets to plat tier they can stash it to a main account to craft the eye or sell it for profit.

    Needing planar essence to craft it makes those ess at lot more useful since the only thing they're good for right now is to craft a planar amulet.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

  9. #7
    Senior Member Raregem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    The platinum tier prize is the recipe for the eye, which im certain is tradeable like the current planar pendant recipe - meaning if a twink gets to plat tier they can stash it to a main account to craft the eye or sell it for profit.

    Needing planar essence to craft it makes those ess at lot more useful since the only thing they're good for right now is to craft a planar amulet.
    If you only get one orb then you couldn't craft another. I think we just need more clarification on this. Is the recipe tradable, is the gem tradable, can u get more than one orb, is it one time use, if you can get more than one orb can you use another recipe?

    There's a ton of questions surrounding this prize. Can we get some clarification devs?

    If I left a question out feel free to add to it.
    Last edited by Raregem; 12-03-2014 at 12:27 PM.

  10. #8
    Senior Member ClumsyCactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    My bed, Sweden
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    914
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

    Default

    Also, there has lately (since planar release) been alot of stuff that doesnt get ANY/very spread between different npcs explenation, wich makes it EXTREMELY hard for stupid people like me to understand, i mean i dont even know what the planar essences/bars and all that stuff even is, and I've tryed.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Senior Member Raregem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Also, there has lately (since planar release) been alot of stuff that doesnt get ANY/very spread between different npcs explenation, wich makes it EXTREMELY hard for stupid people like me to understand, i mean i dont even know what the planar essences/bars and all that stuff even is, and I've tryed.
    The essences you can get in the planar tombs. Once you've completed all three tombs you are granted access to a daily quest that grants 10 essences a day. You kill any three bosses to complete the quest (most just run tomb 1 three times) The bar can be purchased from Kaden in expedition camp. He is next to Sophia (the banker) on the right hand side right next the the leaderboard.

    Hope that helps some.

  13. #10
    Forum Adept Higuani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    410
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Also, there has lately (since planar release) been alot of stuff that doesnt get ANY/very spread between different npcs explenation, wich makes it EXTREMELY hard for stupid people like me to understand, i mean i dont even know what the planar essences/bars and all that stuff even is, and I've tryed.
    Exactly, some players like me quited endgame just bcs i can't keep up with everything and it gets harder to understand.. Thats why i twink now. That recipe shud be available FOR EVERYONE even low levels..
    If we need planar essences for that particulary recipe i know i am not goin to plat tier and alot of twinks will do same. Its like endgamers gets more benefit out of this. They have the new mythics+the recipe now if planar essences is needed.
    What does twink receive i dont even know if the gear is better than previous events..

  14. #11
    Senior Member Appeltjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    Exactly, some players like me quited endgame just bcs i can't keep up with everything and it gets harder to understand.. Thats why i twink now. That recipe shud be available FOR EVERYONE even low levels..
    If we need planar essences for that particulary recipe i know i am not goin to plat tier and alot of twinks will do same. Its like endgamers gets more benefit out of this. They have the new mythics+the recipe now if planar essences is needed.
    What does twink receive i dont even know if the gear is better than previous events..
    Making an event open to all lvls but not it's contents is also just pure ......

    The new gears offer a set bonus so they'll probably be better.

  15. #12
    Senior Member Pillowhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    62
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    Exactly, some players like me quited endgame just bcs i can't keep up with everything and it gets harder to understand.. Thats why i twink now. That recipe shud be available FOR EVERYONE even low levels..
    If we need planar essences for that particulary recipe i know i am not goin to plat tier and alot of twinks will do same. Its like endgamers gets more benefit out of this. They have the new mythics+the recipe now if planar essences is needed.
    What does twink receive i dont even know if the gear is better than previous events..
    The game trying to benefit endgamers not twinks.

  16. #13
    Senior Member Appeltjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    The game trying to benefit endgamers not twinks.
    A game isn't about benefiting the people that have achieved maximum lvl, every lvl in a game needs equal chances.

  17. #14
    Forum Adept Higuani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    410
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    The new gears looks insane. Hope your right if the bonus is worth it.

    I don't wanna see a bigger gap in twinks just bcs endgames can get the recipe easier.. With para and non para is already a big gap..
    Imagine rich endgamers make their twink with para and those gems..
    Then we have 2 GAPS non para vs para vs para and new gems

    Makes no sense at all

  18. #15
    Senior Member Appeltjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    The new gears looks insane. Hope your right if the bonus is worth it.

    I don't wanna see a bigger gap in twinks just bcs endgames can get the recipe easier.. With para and non para is already a big gap..
    Imagine rich endgamers make their twink with para and those gems..
    Then we have 2 GAPS non para vs para vs para and new gems

    Makes no sense at all
    Sts should've put a limitation of lvl 31 and upwards for gemming gear with a para gem in my opinion.

  19. #16
    Senior Member ClumsyCactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    My bed, Sweden
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    914
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    The essences you can get in the planar tombs. Once you've completed all three tombs you are granted access to a daily quest that grants 10 essences a day. You kill any three bosses to complete the quest (most just run tomb 1 three times) The bar can be purchased from Kaden in expedition camp. He is next to Sophia (the banker) on the right hand side right next the the leaderboard.

    Hope that helps some.
    ...so what is this planar crystal currency that you buy stuff with?
    Im really outdated on endgame content since i mainly chill/merch lol

  20. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Franklin, Indiana, United States
    Posts
    186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    I doubt their main concern is with twinks to be honest. They want people at the end game farming planar and spending ankh/plat. They probably don't make much money on twinks who sit at level 8 and pvp all day.

  21. #18
    Banned CAK Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Narnia. Duh. Wishing I was: A pony
    Posts
    2,475
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    344
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    284
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

    Default

    Ew.

  22. #19
    Senior Member notfaded1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    874
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    523
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlb2005 View Post
    I doubt their main concern is with twinks to be honest. They want people at the end game farming planar and spending ankh/plat. They probably don't make much money on twinks who sit at level 8 and pvp all day.
    ummmm yeah!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

  23. #20
    Forum Adept Higuani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    410
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Plat tier is made for EVERYONE why restrict the item we got from it? Then they shud make only gold tier below lvl40 instead. Whats the use of recipe at plat tier for low levels if we cant do anything with it???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just a heads up!
    By Subscriber in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 11:48 PM
  2. Heads up
    By dudetus in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. Heads up to all!
    By Noodleleg in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:52 PM
  4. Nog heads!
    By Lowlyspy in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 03:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •