Thread: Lustrous Set vs. Crystalline Set

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    1. Ugliest set = Void, Rift, And Cosmos on rhinos.
    2. Crystal sets look awesome
    ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
    the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
    the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
    the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
    staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
    the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
    bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
    77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
    the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
    like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
    im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
    35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
    mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
    50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
    shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
    could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
    the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
    the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
    the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
    staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
    the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
    bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
    77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
    the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
    like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
    im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
    35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
    mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
    50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
    shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
    could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77
    Lol rhino one of the most hated class .-. At endgame it doesnt kill as much...some sets look ugly on them and welp...any vanity doesnt look decent on them ._.
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Booked View Post
    Lol rhino one of the most hated class .-. At endgame it doesnt kill as much...some sets look ugly on them and welp...any vanity doesnt look decent on them ._.
    Lol? Pirate hat, starry vanity garb, and get a fbow.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Lol? Pirate hat, starry vanity garb, and get a fbow.
    I dont like how it looks with starry :S

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Booked View Post
    yah u almost feel bad for them until you have to look at one or use one then u just want the class deleted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    yah u almost feel bad for them until you have to look at one or use one then u just want the class deleted
    Lmao rude XD